Ebay Buyers Beware! C7 Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2005, 12:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C230K Sport Coupe

Just wanted to post a warning to any of you looking to buy C7 wheels on Ebay. I recently purchased a set from a seller named "DOMINOGSXR" located in New JErsey. They were supposed to be in excellellant condition with only a few minor surface scratches on them. After purchasing them and receiving them, I noticed they were all curbed and this buttmonkey grinded the curb marks off of them and tried to paint over the damage. Basically, they're totally F'd up. You cant however see it in the picture this guy posts, and the description is BS. I am in the process of disputing the sale with Paypal. Prior to buying the rims, I spoke with this guy ("Jay") and he claimed they were from a friend of his who worked at a MErcedes Dealer, and someone left them there after they had new aftermarket rims installed on their car, so he gave them to Jay to sell on Ebay. I later found out this was untrue, and they were given to him because they were damaged and about to be thrown away. I checked his other auctions, and saw he has another set of them on Ebay. I am sure they are the same condition. As well, I am sure when this guy gets these back (and he IS getting them back one way or another) he will try posting them on Ebay again. This is just a warning to you all NOT to buy anything from this guy, it is junk. Hopefully I will save some of you the aggrevation, I am currently going through with this scam artist. Best of luck.
Old 05-02-2005, 04:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 E550, 2011 BMW 335i
thanks for the warning