C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Which tuners stand behind their mods?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2005, 05:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 C32
Which tuners stand behind their mods?

I'm considering the chip/pulley upgrade for my 03 C32, and was wondering if there are any tuners that stand behind their mods. Evosport told me they offer 1 yr on parts and labor. I'm not exactly sure what that covers. I called Renntech, and they are supposed to get back to me. Does anyone know which tuners offer any kind of warrantee? Kleeman? Brabus? Carlsson?

The inclusiveness or lack of a warrantee alone may not dissuade me from doing the upgrade, but I just want to know, with full disclosure, what I'm getting myself into in case something goes wrong.
Old 05-31-2005, 06:10 PM

C63 / ////AMG
I know from RennTech's website, they warrantee their work for the factory warranty period remaining on your Benz.

Don't know about Kleemann or Brabus, but I'm sure you may locate that info on their respective websites.
Old 05-31-2005, 07:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Brabus and Carlsson offer 1 yr warranty on their parts. Renntech offers warranty until your MB warranty expires. If something goes wrong and if its caused by their parts, they will fix it. All the brand name/high end MB tuners do stand behind the products they sell. Just make sure you are ordering it from me! Hehe!

I havent received a reply about your suspension upgrade, are you still considering it?
Old 05-31-2005, 08:06 PM

2003 C32
Yes, still considering the suspension upgrade, but been REALLY busy at work. I was going to do the suspension at the same time I get wheels, but the wheels look like they're going to be twice as much as I anticipated...so I'm still saving up. Damn Brabus and their expensive heavy-*** cast wheels! I can't understand why I want them so much, LOL.

I'm also still unsure which suspension I want. I can't decide whether I can justify the cost of coilovers for my application. I have no doubt that they're better, I just wonder how much of the performance I'll actually use...

So yeah, in sum, I'm still getting everything straightened out. Thanks for the input!