C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

gas pedal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2005, 12:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C32
gas pedal

When I was changing out my '02 C32 rubber pedals to the MB SS/rubber pedals, I noticed a button/switch under the gas pedal. To my suprise it looks like a wire runs to this switch. When I floor the pedal, there is a little extra resistance as I depress this switch before the pedal is completely floored. Does anyone know what the function of the button or switch is? Since it appears to have a wire running from the button I'm wondering how the computer may be using this information.
Old 06-03-2005, 01:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2 SL with every Brabus mods available & Class A competition sound system
Originally Posted by iceback
When I was changing out my '02 C32 rubber pedals to the MB SS/rubber pedals, I noticed a button/switch under the gas pedal. To my suprise it looks like a wire runs to this switch. When I floor the pedal, there is a little extra resistance as I depress this switch before the pedal is completely floored. Does anyone know what the function of the button or switch is? Since it appears to have a wire running from the button I'm wondering how the computer may be using this information.
it the NOS button......... :p just joking......it the button for the car to down shift........when you want the extra power.......