C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Hi guys, new here!!! Question on CF hood and parts!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2005, 11:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'07 SLK55, '04 C32, '04 Escalade
Hi guys, new here!!! Question on CF hood and parts!!!

Hey guys, i'm new here...i recently picked up a C32...as you can see in my pic post at the following https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...10#post1151910

anyways, my question is, should i go put on a CF hood?! will it look good!? its a pewter silver car, and i was thinkin of goin for the black cf hood, but some say no because it looks like it just doesn't belong there...i also was thinking of adding a cf rear roof spoiler and cf rear lip spoiler...what do you guys think? also is there a cf front lip add on?! or a front splitter?! i hope it will look nice, does anyone have it?!

anyways thanx for the comments and helps!!!
Old 06-08-2005, 11:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
is not yet completed
Originally Posted by MercedeSC32
Hey guys, i'm new here...i recently picked up a C32...as you can see in my pic post at the following https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...10#post1151910

anyways, my question is, should i go put on a CF hood?! will it look good!? its a pewter silver car, and i was thinkin of goin for the black cf hood, but some say no because it looks like it just doesn't belong there...i also was thinking of adding a cf rear roof spoiler and cf rear lip spoiler...what do you guys think? also is there a cf front lip add on?! or a front splitter?! i hope it will look nice, does anyone have it?!

anyways thanx for the comments and helps!!!
well its realy up to you if you want to put Cf hood on your car... its your car.. and noone can stop you with your own decision..but imo i think it would look hott with all of the Cf roof spoiler and rear lip.. and mayb a CF splitter....well both CF front lip and splitter has to be custom .. so if you got the cash then bust out with the custom cf lip or splitter...