C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

beating an m3 3times - VIDEO 30mb

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 02:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W211 E55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Past 996GT3,ZCPM3,Brabus C32,ML 500
I sent in a special request ban for this guy..
Old 07-14-2005, 02:51 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Improviz
Bull****. YOU came in here CLAIMING that the magic M3 ran a 12.7 STOCK. ***I*** posted SOLID PROOF that rutter LIED when he claimed his M was stock in that video. In response, what did you do? Start acting like a punk and hurling insults, the same you did with Frank, *and* the guy who actually FILMED the race. Anything but deal with the facts, for one reason: the facts plainly showed he was lying, which undercuts his (and hence your) credibility. And the minute anyone shows you're wrong, or that your arguments are dubious, you go ballistic like the little snivelling piece of dog**** you are.

And any time you'd like to try tossing me on my head, I'm in Dallas, TX...look me up. I'll cave your little skull in without a second thought, you little punk-assed motherfuker.
Yo never proved anything, Imp. Rutter never lied about his 12.72 run. That was what I as talking about. Period.

And as far you caving in my skull..I'd beat you silly in front of you entire family. I'd tir you up like a pretzel and skap you face like a little girl. Theres nothing you vuld do abut it, except wish to god you'd kept your mouth shut. I havent beatn anyone silly ij aewbule..but I'd have fun knocking you around you mouthy little *****.
Old 07-14-2005, 02:53 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Originally Posted by M-phibian
Yo never proved anything, Imp. Rutter never lied about his 12.72 run. That was what I as talking about. Period.

And as far you caving in my skull..I'd beat you silly in front of you entire family. I'd tir you up like a pretzel and skap you face like a little girl. Theres nothing you vuld do abut it, except wish to god you'd kept your mouth shut. I havent beatn anyone silly ij aewbule..but I'd have fun knocking you around you mouthy little *****.
geez...someone's angry but given your childhood experience you said earlier we forgive you. :o
Old 07-14-2005, 02:54 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Trekman
hay gay-phibian what are you trying to prove? man stop trolling in here you little gay boy.... get a life! M&M must be your gay lover. you must not know where you are dumb ***, this is a Mercedes benz forum not a BMW forum, so get the hell out of here!

LOL..you guys are confused about what you own members are saying. You idiots..I never "blew up" my SMG car! Dumbass was saying he couldn't believe I blew it (as in Supercharged it...NOT damaged it). LOL..this is halarious. You guys can't get your **** together enough to figure who is saying what!
Old 07-14-2005, 02:56 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by FrankW
geez...someone's angry but given your childhood experience you said earlier we forgive you. :o
Ya Frank...let me tell you I'm going to crush your skull (like Imp said to me) and see how ymuch you like it. Your'e damn right I'm angry about that.
MBWorld Fanatic!

Silver 2002 C32, Silver 2006 CLK 350
gay phibian eat **** and die...... I'm out

Ohh and I will still whoop your M3 anytime any day!
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Prove it. Period. Evidence you've produced to support this claim: zero. Evidence I've produced showing rutter to be a liar: his own video and web post.

A
nd as far you caving in my skull..I'd beat you silly in front of you entire family. I'd tir you up like a pretzel and skap you face like a little girl. Theres nothing you vuld do abut it, except wish to god you'd kept your mouth shut. I havent beatn anyone silly ij aewbule..but I'd have fun knocking you around you mouthy little *****.
Great, I'm pissing my pants...so where are you? I travel a lot....maybe I'll be in your neck of the woods soon. Where are you? Let's talk.
Old 07-14-2005, 02:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Actually..the E30 is considered the "real" M3.
Have you actually driven one are are you just saying that b/c everyone and there mom says that stupid phrase... I HAVE driven one and honestly i think its a piece of crap. Its old technology, its a 4 banger, its slow, my E36 M3 would out handle it anyways. u have no idea what u are talking about.

Amazing that BMW uses a E46 M3 as their race car. You know...a little "grocery getter" called the M3-GTR. I couldn't have made you look any worse than you just did all by yourself with the above paragraph.
U are officially a MORON, they HAVE to use the E46 M3 for homologation purposes u retard, which is why the GTR got in trouble in the first place b/c they were using M5 motor in the E46 M3 chassis which was not a road going car at the time. you cannot use an older chassis EVEN if you wanted to you IDIOT. I swear even stupidity would call you stupid.

What makes me laugh is that you see one C32 beat a E46 M3 in straight line. I post a video of a M3 beating a C32 in a straight line. Pretty much all of the mags say the M3 is faster in a straight line..and ignoring ALL of this evidence....but you stil seem to think it's the other ay around. I suppose you think the world is actually flat too, right? LOL...

You may be a "die-hard M3 owner"..but you are definitely an uninformed M3 owner..that's for damn sure. But lI have you figured out. You're obviously *extremely* insecure about the E46 M3 for whatever reason...and your way of getting back at the "evil car" and it's owners is by making yourself believe the C32 is faster...and trying to rpove it on internet forums. It makes you feel better about your insecurities. You're as simplistic as a 8-year old child.

E36's are nice..but woud be last choice for a track car. I'd take an E30 over one in a second. But of course, neither can touch an E46..so there's really no point in comparing them.

I am uninformed? I have built my E36 M3 from the ground up and i bet i know my way around any bmw chassis 100 times better than u do. I have more actually experience modding BMW m3's then you and the rest of our family so don't try and lecture me about who knows more u retard.

I will say this once and only once.. The E46 M3 is a PEICE OF SH*T, IS THIS BIG ENOUGH FOR YOUR DUMB *** TO READ

You are a disgrace to the BMW community, the BMW emblem, and the BMW heritage, I hope the BMW car gods strike u with a bolt of lightening u ignorant *****. People like you give bmw owners a bad name, I hope you get in a horrific crash in your beloved E46 M3 and burn in a blazing ball of fire. you are not worthy of the M3 monikor, get the hell of both forums (BMW and benz alike)

Last edited by Bernanke; 07-14-2005 at 03:04 AM.
Old 07-14-2005, 02:59 AM
Banned

Great, I'm pissing my pants...so where are you? I travel a lot....maybe I'll be in your neck of the woods soon. Where are you? Let's talk.
I'm in VA motherfuker! Don't threaten people you don't know..you can get really hurt. As far you pissing you pants, I culd care less. If you come at me..I'll fuking flatten you.
Old 07-14-2005, 03:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
I'm in VA motherfuker! Don't threaten people you don't know..you can get really hurt. As far you pissing you pants, I culd care less. If you come at me..I'll fuking flatten you.
Great. Next time I'm in town, I'll be in touch. Count on it. You have no idea who you're fuking with here.

Now would you care to present some proof of your claim, ****wad?
Old 07-14-2005, 03:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by OmeyHomey
I will say this one and only one.. [SIZE=7]The E46 M3 is a PEICE OF SH*T, IS THIS BIG ENOUGH FOR YOUR DUMB *** TO READ[/SIZE
LOL..you jealous, insecure little pice of ****. Get some self -esteem. The E46 M3, though far better than your car, is not your enemy. LOL..what a joke you are...
Old 07-14-2005, 03:06 AM
Banned

Great. Next time I'm in town, I'll be in touch. Count on it. You have no idea who you're fuking with here.

Now would you care to present some proof of your claim, ****wad?
I know *exactly* who I'm fuking with. Some LOUDMOUTH that needs his head stomped in. I've met many of you guys before. You'll simply be another punching bag.
Old 07-14-2005, 03:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LOL..you jealous, insecure little pice of ****. Get some self -esteem. The E46 M3, though far better than your car, is not your enemy. LOL..what a joke you are...
Dude, My E36 M3 IS just as fast as a E46 m3 if not faster IN a straight line.. thats ignoring turns. on the race track i would rip u a new one so big it would make Liberace and elton john look straight. Go stick a big AMG ***** up your *** b/c thats what would happen in a race anyways u dumbf*ck

U JUST GOT OWNED BIYATCH!!

Last edited by Bernanke; 07-14-2005 at 03:10 AM.
Old 07-14-2005, 03:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Actually, this thread shows that C32 owners are more insecure. That would explain why a C32 owner felt it necessary to come over to the M3forum to post his kill vid. That's insecurity, plain and simple. Also, you are insecure as well... People hate the things they truly want or can't have. It's called Reaction Formation...and you are a perfect example of it.
https://mbworld.org/forums/c32-amg-c55-amg-w203/82833-c55-vs-m3-dragstrip.html

this shows your buddy M&M is just as insecure, Bux got banned for posting a video in the M3 forums. You and M&M have been talking trash and still not banned, so whos what?

that's why you talk trash about the E46 M3 because you are very insecure that you don't one
oh yeah you critize Frank for not knowing how to quote, do you know how to type? Surely punching letters on a keyboard aint that hard
Old 07-14-2005, 03:09 AM
Banned

Dude, My E36 M3 IS just as fast as a E46 m3 if not faster IN a straight line.. thats ignoring turns.
LOL..dream on *****. Like Imp said..without a video to prove it, you are full of ****.

Hi Jon - nice to see you jumping in the fray.
Old 07-14-2005, 03:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LOL..dream on *****. Like Imp said..without a video to prove it, you are full of ****.

Hi Jon - nice to see you jumping in the fray.
I had 200 extra pounds in the video, after that race when it was just me we were dead even and i've done mods since then, do the math i have 240-250 wheel HP in a car that weighs under 3000lbs, your heavy *** E46 M3 only has about 270 wheel HP and weighs 3450-3500lbs. It's called power to weight ratio u moron.

Old 07-14-2005, 03:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
I know *exactly* who I'm fuking with. Some LOUDMOUTH that needs his head stomped in. I've met many of you guys before. You'll simply be another punching bag.
Like I said...I'll be in touch. Are you familiar with the Den of Carnage in Atlanta? Good club...in your neck of the woods?

Now then, evidence? Evidence of stock M3 running 12.7??
Old 07-14-2005, 03:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Silver 2002 C32, Silver 2006 CLK 350

man I think you are the insecure person here, I bet you dont even drive, you are just one of those pimple face high school kids that cant get girls that sits in front of his PC trying to **** people off. I just have one advice for you gay boy, watch what happened at the end of jay and silent bob. you might get your *** beat....
Old 07-14-2005, 03:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Ah, good...so you now agree with me that the claim of a stock M3 running 12.7 is bull****. Good to hear it.
Banned

I had 200 extra pounds in the video, after that race when it was just me we were dead even and i've done mods since then, do the math i have 240-250 wheel HP in a car that weighs under 3000lbs, your heavy *** E46 M3 only has about 270 wheel HP and weighs 3450-3500lbs. It's called power to weight ratio u moron.
Actually, your about 145 rwhp off off..and about 200 lbs off the weight....but that's alright. Im out. I'm sure I'll be banned tomorrow..even though I was only responding to the remarks others were making to me first. It's okay..we all know the E46 M3 is faster. Later.
MBWorld Fanatic!

man I think you are the insecure person here, I bet you dont even drive, you are just one of those pimple face high school kids that cant get girls that sits in front of his PC trying to **** people off. I just have one advice for you gay boy, watch what happened at the end of jay and silent bob. you might get your *** beat....

great allusion to a great movie
Old 07-14-2005, 03:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

M-phibian is this your 400HP BMW?
LMFAO
Old 07-14-2005, 03:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Actually, your about 145 rwhp off off..and about 200 lbs off the weight....but that's alright. Im out. I'm sure I'll be banned tomorrow..even though I was only responding to the remarks others were making to me first. It's okay..we all know the E46 M3 is faster. Later.

How am I 145 WHEEL HP off from a STOCK M3.... uh oh.... you just got caught in a lie.. so your car is NOT stock when u ran 12.7 . and 200lbs? no my car doers weigh 3000, and your car weighs 3450lbs BONE STOCK from bmw website (and thats without options). u are so caught up in your lies u dont know what the truth is anymore

Nope im not moron. my car is modded u dipsh*t , and you wont respond b/c you GOT OWNED 10 times in arow. You are one pathetic human being.

Whats wrong... u INSECURE and worried that one of the most powerful NA S50's 95 M3's in the country is challenging u and u are scared sh*tless.

Last edited by Bernanke; 07-14-2005 at 03:20 AM.
Old 07-14-2005, 03:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

For what exactly? Responding to personal attacks in kind? You're need to learn how to mod, my friend. Sometimes that means reigning in the azzholes on your own forum first..starting with Imp.
which means those in the M3forums need to learn how to mod too, Bux went in there posted a video clip, posted no insults and he was banned

TYPICAL M3 people, idiots like you and M&M continously come in here and act like typical M3 owners and still not banned

answer me one thing WHO IS INSECURE? People in here or people in the M3 forums
Old 07-14-2005, 03:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Honeslty..I'm twittling my thumbs waiting for one of you guys to explain why. I don't think you will though..because you logically can't. And if you try..you'll be wrong. I'm waiting.
Tell us one thing then, why blow your SMG? AMG WANNA BE

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: beating an m3 3times - VIDEO 30mb