beating an m3 3times - VIDEO 30mb

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 12:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by M-phibian
Umm.no, you and Improvize are retarded. You've proven that to me over and over in this thread. I was never talking about that video. I was talking about a bone stock run of 12.72....*seperate* from the 12.6 video. Why is this so hard to comprehend?? Improviz is the one that broughtup the video of a 12.6 run almost a year later when he was modded.
Um, no, you are retarded, obviously the product of a sheep and some semiliterate back country extra from the set of "Deliverance" who got an itch in his pants whenever he saw Dolly caught in the fence. How else could one explain the gullibility, the absolute credulity, to believe something so extraordinary with so little proof?

Wow, here's a photo of a timeslip. A timeslip which contains no info about the car which ran it. A timeslip which proves nothing, other than some car, somewhere, at some time, ran a 12.7.

It does not contain any info other than time. And this, to you, constitutes "ironclad proof" that a "bone stock M3" ran this time.

People, PLEASE: STOP SCREWING SHEEP!!!

Now, for the fuktard: here's PROOF that UFO's EXIST:

Last edited by Improviz; 07-14-2005 at 12:52 AM.
Old 07-14-2005, 12:47 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by FrankW
interesting because IF YOU HAD QUOTED PROPERLY IN YOUR POST IT WOULD'VE COME OUT PERFECT WHEN I SELECT THE "QUOTE" buttom, moron LMAO

Let me clue you in, braniac....you put this [quote] before your text...and the this...[/qote] (misspelled on purpose) after the text.

You're welcome, moron.
Old 07-14-2005, 12:48 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Hey numnuts....I simply made point that a stock M3 has gone 12.7 A stock C32 never has. See where I was going with this now? Again..once you graduate Internet 101, you might learn how to properly follow a thread.
and what was your reason for making this point? is it because you felt insecure that your beloved e46 M3 which you own LOST in the video Roozy provided?

I find it funny that when you can't no longer backed up what you said you have to resort to idiotic name calling and pretend you know how to properly use quotes in replies.
Old 07-14-2005, 12:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Hey dumb****! Mr. Rutter claimed his stock 12.72 time right here...in 2002!

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showt...12.72#post5474

For the 3rd time....you are talking about a different thread you ****ing dirtbag piece of ****! Fogd you are the stupidet, mostr worthless **** I've ever seen on an internet forum. Bar none.
Mr fuktard, I know that critical thinking is difficult when your father is a slack-jawed, toothless, beer-swigging country *** whose knuckles scrape the ground when he walks and your mother is a fuzzy four-legged animal used to make coats, but PLEASE...CONCENTRATE:

Go back, and read my post again. It deals with Mr Rutter a) posting a video, b) claiming his only mods were a pulley, despite c) the video showing that his car has non stock tires and is missing a front seat.

Really, the logic is not ba-a-a-a-d, as your mother would say.
Old 07-14-2005, 12:53 AM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
Let me clue you in, braniac....you put this [qote] before your text...and the this...[/qote] after the text.

You're welcome, moron.
ROFLLMAO, you couldn't even buy a clue...when you press "QUOTE" like I do on the buttom of each post it gives you [quote=M-phibian] at the beginning and [/qote] (misspelled on purpose) it WILL QUOTE EVERYTHING YOU WROTE IN THE POST AUTOMATICALLY UNLESS THE PERSON YOU ARE QUOTING IS A FUKING IDIOTS WHO LEFT AN [QUOTE] OR TWO IN THERE.

and this next post is your post untouched other than editing [/qote] for your learning purposes.

Last edited by FrankW; 07-14-2005 at 01:17 AM.
Old 07-14-2005, 12:54 AM
Banned

Ya..exactly....Mr. Rutter...who didn't even own a video camera then...didn't run that time because it wasn't filmed. Just like I didn't go to work today (wasn't folmed)...didnlt take a crap (wasn't filmed)...and didn't eat dinner (wasn't filmed). Bu yet..he car run a 12.32 ON FILM with 4.10 gears, intake software, UDP, lightening mods and drag raduials ON FILM

Ya...your logic is undebateable. What a perfect argument for abortion you are...you worthless piece of ****.

Originally Posted by Improviz
Um, no, you are retarded, obviously the product of a sheep and some semiliterate back country extra from the set of "Deliverance" who got an itch in his pants whenever he saw Dolly caught in the fence. How else could one explain the gullibility, the absolute credulity, to believe something so extraordinary with so little proof?

Wow, here's a photo of a timeslip. A timeslip which contains no info about the car which ran it. A timeslip which proves nothing, other than some car, somewhere, at some time, ran a 12.7.

It does not contain any info other than time. And this, to you, constitutes "ironclad proof".

People, PLEASE: STOP SCREWING SHEEP!!!
Old 07-14-2005, 12:58 AM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
Actually, this thread shows that C32 owners are more insecure. That would explain why a C32 owner felt it necessary to come over to the M3forum to post his kill vid. That's insecurity, plain and simple. Also, you are insecure as well..that's why you talk trash about the E46 M3 because you are very insecure that you don't one. People hate the things they truly want or can't have. It's called Reaction Formation...and you are a perfect example of it.

Actually..the E30 is considered the "real" M3.

The E36 M3 will always be the best M3 thats why i own one, i wouldn't take a E46 M3 for FREE (and im being 100% serious, honest to god). E46 M3 is just a super quick grocery getter, if you honestly think a E46 M3 can keep up with a E36 M3 on the track you are out of your mind. E36 M3 was best handling car of ANY price tag 4 years in arow in car and driver magazines tests, it dominated the competition with ease, thats why i bought the car b/c it is a true race car in every sense (not to mention it sounds 10000000 times better).[/qote]

Amazing that BMW uses a E46 M3 as their race car. You know...a little "grocery getter" called the M3-GTR. I couldn't have made you look any worse than you just did all by yourself with the above paragraph.

[/qote]And remember... this is all coming from a diehard M3 lover and i still awknowledge the superiority of the C32 IN A STRAIGHT LINE. Part of being a car enthusiasts is giving credit where it is due when u know a car is better than yours in certain areas, thats just fact of life.[/qote]

What makes me laugh is that you see one C32 beat a E46 M3 in straight line. I post a video of a M3 beating a C32 in a straight line. Pretty much all of the mags say the M3 is faster in a straight line..and ignoring ALL of this evidence....but you stil seem to think it's the other ay around. I suppose you think the world is actually flat too, right? LOL...

You may be a "die-hard M3 owner"..but you are definitely an uninformed M3 owner..that's for damn sure. But lI have you figured out. You're obviously *extremely* insecure about the E46 M3 for whatever reason...and your way of getting back at the "evil car" and it's owners is by making yourself believe the C32 is faster...and trying to rpove it on internet forums. It makes you feel better about your insecurities. You're as simplistic as a 8-year old child.

E36's are nice..but woud be last choice for a track car. I'd take an E30 over one in a second. But of course, neither can touch an E46..so there's really no point in comparing them.
Old 07-14-2005, 12:58 AM
Banned

and what was your reason for making this point? is it because you felt insecure that your beloved e46 M3 which you own LOST in the video Roozy provided?

I find it funny that when you can't no longer backed up what you said you have to resort to idiotic name calling and pretend you know how to properly use quotes in replies.
Huh? My M3 didn't lose to Roozy. I've never raced a C32. Love to, though.

And I've backed up more of my statments than all of you put together. You gyuys can't even figure out which points to argue correctly. Making you guys look stupid is easier than tying my shoes. LOL...
Old 07-14-2005, 01:00 AM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
Huh? My M3 didn't lose to Roozy. I've never raced a C32. Love to, though.

And I've backed up more of my statments than all of you put together. You gyuys can't even figure out which points to argue correctly. Making you guys look stupid is easier than tying my shoes. LOL...
read post #132 Smart Guy LEARN HOW TO QUOTE
Old 07-14-2005, 01:09 AM
Bux
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
G
m-phibian - please answer my previous post ...i wonder if anyone in Houston claims a stock 12 second m3. i would love to have them do it my friends m3's that i know are 100% stock.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Ya..exactly....Mr. Rutter...who didn't even own a video camera then...didn't run that time because it wasn't filmed. Just like I didn't go to work today (wasn't folmed)...didnlt take a crap (wasn't filmed)...and didn't eat dinner (wasn't filmed).
And ya know what? I wasn't filmed running a seven second 100m dash today, but GODDAMN IT, I WANT MY GOLD MEDAL!! Because using YOUR brilliant logic, I JUST WON ONE!!

Don't you DARE question me either, dude...I did it, becuase I said I did it, and you can take that to the bank. And FrankW saw it! Yeah, he was there! Got a problem with that, dude??

Bu yet..he car run a 12.32 ON FILM with 4.10 gears, intake software, UDP, lightening mods and drag raduials ON FILM
And he's been oh so honest about his mods so far, why would we have any reason whatsoever to doubt him?

Ya...your logic is undebateable. What a perfect argument for abortion you are...you worthless piece of ****.
Oh, stop it, my little son of a sheep....your frustration at being teased by the other kids for being ba-ba-ba-ba-baaaahd to the bone is obvious.

But your logic is quite amusing....again: I want my medal, becuase I say I ran that time. And a friend of mine ran a 4.0 1/4 in a stock Honda Civic. Nobody witnessed this event, and there's no photo or video, but I believe him, though, because he's a good driver, and plus he showed me a photo of t timeslip!

Wow...now that's logic...for a half-sheep small-penised insecure Internet-trolling mongoloid, that is.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
And I've backed up more of my statments than all of you put together.
Baah!!! Mr. halfsheep, could I beg you to stop buggering your poodle for one second and produce anything to "back up" your claim that a stock M3 ran a 12.7?

Hard proof. Where is it? What proof do you have that this event happened?

We have already seen that mr. rutter lied when he first posted a video, and then in the same thread claimed his car had no mods, when the video itself shows this to be a lie.

So what proof do you offer, other than the claims of a proven liar? Just provide it, and you can then go back to screwing Muffie the poodle.

Last edited by Improviz; 07-14-2005 at 01:22 AM.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:23 AM
Banned

Huh? My M3 didn't lose to Roozy. I've never raced a C32. Love too, though.

Old 07-14-2005, 01:27 AM
Banned

Mr fuktard, I know that critical thinking is difficult when your father is a slack-jawed, toothless, beer-swigging country *** whose knuckles scrape the ground when he walks and your mother is a fuzzy four-legged animal used to make coats, but PLEASE...CONCENTRATE:

Go back, and read my post again. It deals with Mr Rutter a) posting a video, b) claiming his only mods were a pulley, despite c) the video showing that his car has non stock tires and is missing a front seat.

Really, the logic is not ba-a-a-a-d, as your mother would say.
I was talking bout a 12.72 run. Not a 12.6 run, you ***-guzzlng, fuktard. I really hope your aren't reproducing.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG

Wtf, are you so stupid that you're reposting your posts? You already posted this exact post, sheep-boy...must be tough to comprehend with the gene pool of a drunken country ***, a sheep for a mom, and to type with hooves instead of fingers!
Old 07-14-2005, 01:30 AM
Banned

read post #132 Smart Guy LEARN HOW TO QUOTE
Frank...honestly you're too stupid to post in this thread. Now why don't you sit back and let us big bys handle it. Go make me a sandwhich or something, *****. You're not worth the time it takes to type reponses.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
I was talking bout a 12.72 run. Not a 12.6 run,
I don't give a **** about that; the fact has been shown that rutter flat out lied when he said his only mods were pulleys, in the same post where he posted the 12.6 video. The car in the video did not have stock wheels. Changing wheels is a mod. It did not have a front seat. Stripping weight off of a car is a mod.

I know that your half-sheep, alcohol-and-drug soaked brain cannot comprehend simple logic, but apparently it cannot comprehend truth either.

Give up and go screw your poodle some more. At least the poodle cares...we don't.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Silver 2002 C32, Silver 2006 CLK 350

where do you live? I would love to race you M3....
Old 07-14-2005, 01:32 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Bux
m-phibian - please answer my previous post ...i wonder if anyone in Houston claims a stock 12 second m3. i would love to have them do it my friends m3's that i know are 100% stock.
No one that I know of has claimed a stock M3 in Texas. Sorry.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Frank...honestly you're too stupid to post in this thread. Now why don't you sit back and let us big bys handle it. Go make me a sandwhich or something, *****. You're not worth the time it takes to type reponses.
LOL, says the moron who just reposted the exact same post he posted 30 min. ago.

Again, people, I say PLEASE: STOP SCREWING SHEEP!! LOOK AT MoronPimpian's POSTS TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!
Old 07-14-2005, 01:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
No one that I know of has claimed a stock M3 in Texas. Sorry.
There are no stock M3's in Texas? None? Lol..learn to write, fuktard.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:39 AM
Banned

I don't give a **** about that; the fact has been shown that I'm a worthless piece of **** and have a ugly and slow car. It's also true that I like to drink *** and lik *****. But that nothing to do with this. Now listen..I want you to *** me right up my asb. And I mean HARD! And I want it on video. If it ain't on video, it never happened. And I want proof! I want proof that you fuked my loose ass. Now I know that M3's are faster and sexier than our cars. But dammit...I'm pissed off about it! And I want sex with a man to make me feel better about myself! S come on already!!
Sorry dude. I'm straight Talk to Frank about you request.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:42 AM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
ROFLLMAO...just when I thought you couldn't sink any lower, you did.

not worthy of your time eh? just like how it's not worth your time to remove the 3 [/qote] (edited so it doesn't *** up other ppl's post like yours do) where you blame it on me when in fact you are the moron who left 3 [/qote] in your post.

and Yes, i'm going to stop reponding to your dumbass comments.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:42 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Trekman
where do you live? I would love to race you M3....
Trek - My M3 makes 416 at the wheels and weighs under 3,300 lbs. Not sure how much fun that would be for either of us.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:43 AM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
Trek - My M3 makes 416 at the wheels and weighs under 3,300 lbs. Not sure how much fun that would be for either of us.
yea, your supercharged non e46 M3. he's talking about your e46 m3 idiot

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: beating an m3 3times - VIDEO 30mb