C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Couple of C coupe questions (simple ones)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 11:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Couple of C coupe questions (simple ones)

I just swapped car with my gf for the weekend as i am ready to bring hte c230 back tot he dealer for maintanence. I just have a few question for you guys

#1 When the cruise is on, is there a light or something? It's weird how there is no light
#2 The big speedo and the digital speedo is off by about 1mph (digital being higher), is that normal?
#3 The sunroof only opens half way when I hit the automatic open button. I have to hit it twice to get it completely open. Is that normal?
#4 While i can lower my seatbelt tensioner, but i cant seem to lock it in place. For example if i pull the thing to the lowest position, i can just yank it back all the way up to the top. Is there no way to lock it? It's weird

thanks, i dont drive the car a lot. I just wnat to get everything
Old 07-10-2005, 12:04 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2019 CLS
Originally Posted by tmak26b
I just swapped car with my gf for the weekend as i am ready to bring hte c230 back tot he dealer for maintanence. I just have a few question for you guys

#1 When the cruise is on, is there a light or something? It's weird how there is no light
#2 The big speedo and the digital speedo is off by about 1mph (digital being higher), is that normal?
#3 The sunroof only opens half way when I hit the automatic open button. I have to hit it twice to get it completely open. Is that normal?
#4 While i can lower my seatbelt tensioner, but i cant seem to lock it in place. For example if i pull the thing to the lowest position, i can just yank it back all the way up to the top. Is there no way to lock it? It's weird

thanks, i dont drive the car a lot. I just wnat to get everything
Wrong forum...
Old 07-10-2005, 08:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my bad, rtead the topic wrong