Loud Fan Fixed & Service B

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 09:07 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03 C32
Loud Fan Fixed & Service B

Took my 03 C32 in for the loud fan issue... they kept the car overnight cos they had to order and replace a part. Issue is resolved. I guess the loud fan was not normal like I read in many of the other posts.

Question: Is Service B free?

Euromotorcars in Germantown is great. Took car to them for first time and people were really nice. Loaner C was new (<1000 miles). Just thought I would let the people in the DC metro area know.
Old 12-30-2005, 10:42 AM
Almost a Member!

'06 C55 AMG
Do you like Germantown Euromotor better than the Bethesda Euromotor?
Old 12-30-2005, 10:44 AM

2006 SLK55 AMG/// 2006 Porsche CaymanS 2010 135i
Originally Posted by Roadruner
Took my 03 C32 in for the loud fan issue... they kept the car overnight cos they had to order and replace a part. Issue is resolved. I guess the loud fan was not normal like I read in many of the other posts.

Question: Is Service B free?

Euromotorcars in Germantown is great. Took car to them for first time and people were really nice. Loaner C was new (<1000 miles). Just thought I would let the people in the DC metro area know.
Can you elaborate, is this they cooling fan sound that sounds like a jet engine, that everyone thiks is normal?? Or something else?? My C32 had the sound, and my C55 does when it's very hot out, like a secondary fan is kicking in?? THX
Old 12-30-2005, 10:59 AM
Almost a Member!

03 C32
Originally Posted by AMGpowerc55
Do you like Germantown Euromotor better than the Bethesda Euromotor?
Sorry... cannot comment on a comparison. Never used Bethesda. Germantown is newer... so perhaps the broom sweeps cleaner??? Plus... you can always walk to Five Guys for an excellent burger, ha!

Elaboration on fan noise. Yes... it is the jet engine sound. For some reason... mine was coming on when its COLD outside... the opposite of yours. I also thought it was normal since ALL posts say its normal. Service center feels different I guess. If you want... I can go back and copy and paste the stuff that was replaced. I do not have the service slip with me at work now.