C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

I am very disappointed with Mercedes

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 12:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ML63
If you bought this Mercedes you would never be disappointed..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MakeTrack=true

Got a few hundred k laying around?
Old 02-21-2006, 01:16 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Originally Posted by Bimmers4ever
This thread was posted on bimmerforums.com for us to laugh at but now I have to say something. To start, be careful before you call the M3 a civic. Most cars here could be beaten by a M3 off the line and would be killed on a road course. Before I bought my BMW I looked at a few MBs and was not impressed. Some of the MBs from the early 90s look like they could be from the late 70s or 80s. BMW 3 series of the same time period look new even today. Im not saying MBs are bad cars but they just arnt as good as a bimmer. BMWs are more responsive and handle much better then MBs. BMWs are the Ultimate Driving Machine. Why arnt MBs? That is because they are all AUTOs! MB would like to use "The Ultimate Driving Machine" but they cant because it would be false advertising.
You must be that guy who has a 96 318ti that compared it with a 90's 190E which is infact from the 80's. What the hell do you know about a one being better than another? a E36 Ti doesn't even use the same suspension as a normal E36 sedan/coupe/convertible. Not even the interior of the ti is up to par with the real E36. There is a reason the E36 Ti are cheap my friend.

why don't you use your normal username "SDKmann" from bimmerforum?

Originally Posted by SDKmann
These MB guys are full of BS. I was checking out a few MBs before I figured out my dad lied to me about my insurence company not insureing BMWs for new drivers. Compared to the BMWs of the same time, the MBs I checked out were crappy in quality. A early 90s 190e looks like it could be from the 80s. BMWs are way more responsive then a MB.
Old 02-21-2006, 01:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55AMG W203; 330i E90
Originally Posted by MBluver
You must really have a boring life as it looks like you have nothing better to do than play with paint and brag about mercedes

i am neither a old man or a women and thats why i am not enjoying my benz.

Mr.Confused(=MBluver=Bimmers4ever=SDKmann from bimmerforum)

Do you want me to post the bottom half of your personal photo?
People in this thread just love you so much and I am sure they want to see it.

Last edited by cntlaw; 02-21-2006 at 01:26 AM.
Old 02-21-2006, 01:50 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
btw, if anyone's wondering those are the Australian plate.

same style as the bottom left in this pic

and just so you guys know, the original thread starter on the bimmrforum is also from Australia. He actually uses caz88r, not SDKmann. SDKmann is just another - hate to use this word, but...- idiot.

Last edited by FrankW; 02-21-2006 at 01:52 AM.
Old 02-21-2006, 02:34 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
your sister.
the ****??? i smoked a new 325i handling in my 16v.
Old 02-21-2006, 02:35 AM
Banned

your sister.
This thread was posted on bimmerforums.com for us to laugh at but now I have to say something. To start, be careful before you call the M3 a civic. Most cars here could be beaten by a M3 off the line and would be killed on a road course. Before I bought my BMW I looked at a few MBs and was not impressed. Some of the MBs from the early 90s look like they could be from the late 70s or 80s. BMW 3 series of the same time period look new even today. Im not saying MBs are bad cars but they just arnt as good as a bimmer. BMWs are more responsive and handle much better then MBs. BMWs are the Ultimate Driving Machine. Why arnt MBs? That is because they are all AUTOs! MB would like to use "The Ultimate Driving Machine" but they cant because it would be false advertising.
Your a ****ing nub, nub. My car isn't a automatic nub. And its not a C class you nub. Eat my ***** nubby nub boy. And nub boy, again. BMW age worse than MB

Last edited by perzbenz; 02-21-2006 at 02:37 AM.
Old 02-21-2006, 03:02 AM

2006 C350 Sport 6MT, 2000 BMW 323ci
Originally Posted by MBC0CKluver
fixed
no no...fixed
Old 02-21-2006, 03:26 AM

07 CLS550 & 07 Accord
Originally Posted by MBluver
what are you getting angry for?? Have a scence of humour .

Or maybe it is true that people who drive a mercedes are either women or grumpy old men.
hey bro, who give a **** if he or she gets angry, we can have some fun too as we write response to your ****ing stupid statements...
Old 02-21-2006, 06:16 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2010 Calcite C300 with AMG Sports Package
G'day

Have been watching this site for a number of years and when is started to read this 'trolls' comments, I just had to register and put this individual is his place.

Yep this individual is a 'troll'. The photos of 'his' supposed vehicle is one that has been for sale at a dealership in Adelaide in the state of South Australia.

The 'troll' has been caught out.

See ya
Old 02-21-2006, 10:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Silver 2002 C32, Silver 2006 CLK 350
busted, what a looser!
Old 02-21-2006, 11:41 AM

You guys are the biggest ignorant bigots ever. Honestly...

Aside from this guy being said "troll" all he did was voice his opinion. To some people there is more to a car than a "plush leather interior" and looking down and smiling with glee when you see that automatic transmission...

I would say both are comparable, but while Mercedes holds up almost a luxury end of the deal, I think the BMW is going to be more of a true sports car. Like someone mentioned on this board, its going to take a c55 in the twisties. They have a similar structure, power, and probably handling. But its going to be the drivers opinion on which one is more of a twisty sports car.

And WTF... 0-60 and 1/4 mile times??? What the hell does that prove?, no german car was engineered to be a retarded American drag rat, that’s the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

I would take a 330i over a c55 any day. I personally like to choose my own gears when I drive and I don’t need to have an overdone leather luxury palace of an interior to enjoy my car. Hell, I would take cloth over leather anytime.

I plan to get a Mercedes some day for a nice luxury car, but until then I will enjoy a proper German sports car.
Old 02-21-2006, 01:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by User Name

Aside from this guy being said "troll" all he did was voice his opinion. To some people there is more to a car than a "plush leather interior" and looking down and smiling with glee when you see that automatic transmission...

I would say both are comparable, but while Mercedes holds up almost a luxury end of the deal, I think the BMW is going to be more of a true sports car. Like someone mentioned on this board, its going to take a c55 in the twisties. They have a similar structure, power, and probably handling. But its going to be the drivers opinion on which one is more of a twisty sports car.

And WTF... 0-60 and 1/4 mile times??? What the hell does that prove?, no german car was engineered to be a retarded American drag rat, that’s the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

I would take a 330i over a c55 any day. I personally like to choose my own gears when I drive and I don’t need to have an overdone leather luxury palace of an interior to enjoy my car. Hell, I would take cloth over leather anytime.

I plan to get a Mercedes some day for a nice luxury car, but until then I will enjoy a proper German sports car.
you choose your own gears.. meaning what? manual transmission.

Well the New M5/M6 does not come in manual yet. So go ahead a flame your own BMW god, for not making a true manual transmission for your super sedan and coupe.

Just face it, the whole industry is going away from the manual transmissions. SMG (single, dual clutch) is the way to go. Yes you can choose your own gears with SMG.

Also, if 1/4 or (1000 meter) times were not important, they would not be published in every German, British, American automobile magazine in the world. The fact of the matter, those are true performance measures in every day driving.

By the way, thanks for affirming your ignorance.
Old 02-21-2006, 01:49 PM

Uh wait, last I heard we were talking about the 330i? What’s this m5/m6 crap? Where as Mercedes has never majorly produced a manual transmission on any car? Now, since you seem to be pretty thick headed let me follow up with this, I am NOT saying they NEVER did, I am saying they hardly did in respect to how many autos were produced...

How am I ignorant? Because I have an opinion that I am not forcing upon others? On how MB obviously pwns BMW in every respect? Where did I say MB cant make a nice car? They make nice cars, its just not for the most part a true sports car like BMWs.

Just because the supposed "whole industry" is going away from manuals doesn’t make it better. Its just because retarded people like you who have a lot of money and want to show it don’t feel like having the hassle of having to shift gears, but you want your name brand...

I’m not the one calling out the m3 as a civic.. Its your generalized bull**** that makes baby Jesus cry.
Old 02-21-2006, 04:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML63

That statement right there proves you are a moron.. no intelligent person would take a 40k car over a 60k car.. 250 HP vs 360hp.. The car might handle better in the curves, but by the time you got there I would be 1/4 mile ahead of you..

I have a Merc and a BMW now.. had a 330 that I sold to get my C32.. I love both brands, but your statements are pretty stupid..
Old 02-21-2006, 04:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2011 E550 4Matic, 2002 M3 Vert
Fun thread...

Thanks for the laughs MBLuvr!!
Old 02-21-2006, 04:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W211 E55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Past 996GT3,ZCPM3,Brabus C32,ML 500
Posche pwns everything anyway, no fight here.
Old 02-21-2006, 04:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Uh wait, last I heard we were talking about the 330i? What’s this m5/m6 crap? Where as Mercedes has never majorly produced a manual transmission on any car? Now, since you seem to be pretty thick headed let me follow up with this, I am NOT saying they NEVER did, I am saying they hardly did in respect to how many autos were produced...

How am I ignorant? Because I have an opinion that I am not forcing upon others? On how MB obviously pwns BMW in every respect? Where did I say MB cant make a nice car? They make nice cars, its just not for the most part a true sports car like BMWs.

Just because the supposed "whole industry" is going away from manuals doesn’t make it better. Its just because retarded people like you who have a lot of money and want to show it don’t feel like having the hassle of having to shift gears, but you want your name brand...

I’m not the one calling out the m3 as a civic.. Its your generalized bull**** that makes baby Jesus cry.

If you took offense because someone on this board called the M3 a civic... please grow up.

This is a public forum board, we can say just about anything about a car.

We have rules about what can we say or not. If it pertains about a car, we have full freedom of expressing it.

Don't be so up tight about 1 product brand.

When the M5board calls AMG pigs, we don't go over there and start trolling just to defend AMG. For what? They have that right, just as we do here.

It was an obvious "dramatization" of what an M3 is... don't take it to the heart. M3 is always been considered the working man sports car, made from a sedan chasis.

l
Old 02-21-2006, 05:03 PM

E46 328i Sport
I bet some guys on some MB forums are getting some laughs.....yea.....
Old 02-21-2006, 05:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 911 C4S

This shows how ignorant you're. Outside of the US, there are a ton of Mercedes running around with manual transmissions. What are you gonna say now? They never put manual in their AMG models? Remember, we're talking about your oh-so-fast-in-the-twisties-that-will-leave-you-in-dust 330i and the proper comparison would be a C350, which does come in manual tranmission.
Old 02-21-2006, 05:31 PM

330i vs. C55 .....330i only if you cant afford that extra 20k.

330i vs. C350..... I would go for the C350.

330i(e90) new body new everything...older engine and (not sure) old tranny from e46.

C350(w203). older body..new interior..new engine and tranny(6 sp manual or 7 sp auto)

better solution ...wait for 350i and C350 (w204)....then they will be both very compatable vehicles.

ohh if you are really comparing german vehicles..german automaker OPEL makes good vehicles too(not sold in USA)..in old days Opel Calibra was a good competitor to e36 M3 but they dont make those anymore. I have heard calibra is coming back soon....calibra was a AWD vehicle.

but should always remember ....opel bmw volkwagen mercedes porsche...out of these

there is only one 3 wing star.......the star leads and the tail follows....
Old 02-21-2006, 05:33 PM

C32

It's the same reasoning the high school/college kids give about manual transmissions. I'm so sure that a manual M3 will beat an auto SLR . Grow up.

And guess what, we are just entitled to our own opinions as well so what's the big deal if we call the M3 a glorified Civic? Isn't BMW a brand name, or are just BMW owners plain poor? Wow, you amuse me with your rhetoric.

Last edited by ultraseven; 02-21-2006 at 05:36 PM.
Old 02-21-2006, 07:04 PM
Out Of Control!!

'05 C55 AMG '15 Jeep SRT '11 G37S
Sombody remind me again how many different MB's can smoke the almighty M3???? 9?.....10?

Sorry, I'm off topic....
How about the 330i?.......too many to count
Old 02-21-2006, 07:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Silver 2002 C32, Silver 2006 CLK 350
BMWs are the Ultimate Driving Machine. Why arnt MBs? That is because they are all AUTOs! MB would like to use "The Ultimate Driving Machine" but they cant because it would be false advertising.
God never seen so much imature trolls in my life, you guys are a bunch of douche bags, kinda suck cuz you guys are giving bmw owners a bad name. just beacuse BMW tells you that BMW is the "ultimate driving machine" you got to belive it. that like the goverment saying that Iraq had weapons of mass destructions. the point is its all just to sell you a car! If we wanted a sports car we wouldnt buy a C55, we would buy a porsche, a Ferari, a lambo, or what ever! some of us have family that likes to have 4 doors and have the safety of the car around us. and sometimes we got to spank kids like you guys who had mommy and daddy buy there cars for them and think their poop dont stink! moral if the story GROW UP DOUSHE BAGS
Old 02-21-2006, 08:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Scoop55
Sombody remind me again how many different MB's can smoke the almighty M3???? 9?.....10?

Sorry, I'm off topic....
How about the 330i?.......too many to count
Yeah but Steve, you have to remember the M3 will beat us in the turns. What a crock of ****. Let me go buy a Miata or S2000 and beat down them M3's on the track. Then what? The typical response when I bring up such a point on the BMW forums is "Well, you still drove home in a ______."

There are a handful of BMW people (the true car enthusiasts) who will acknowledge what their cars are lacking in comparison to others. It seems like there are a handful of biased ones who claim their **** don't stink and will resort to personal attacks because they feel the need to go on the offensive. Yeah you spent all that money on your BMW and it still has flaws. So what, no car is perfect. Like I said on the Bimmerforums, brand loyalty is stupid. All cars have their positive and negative attributes. I can tell you one negative about the E90 330i right now: it's fugly!
Old 02-21-2006, 08:51 PM

07 CLS550 & 07 Accord

lolz, another interesting response with fukin stupid statement "Just say u can't afford c55....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I am very disappointed with Mercedes