C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Complete Beginner!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 09:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Complete Beginner!

In a nutshell I never even knew the C32 AMG existed until about 2 weeks ago but I had been searching for a sporty saloon type car (M3/RS4 sort of thing) for about a year. Then I drove past a dealer here in Spain and thought "Jesus, what is that?" I drove it and then bought it about a week ago. I just fell for the car straight away and after researching sites like this decided to bite the bullet. So...my question...regardless of what I paid for it (a lot more than it seems these cars go for in the States), have I purchased a decent motor?
Old 04-17-2006, 12:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2002 C32 Black/Charcoal
Originally Posted by Paul1
In a nutshell I never even knew the C32 AMG existed until about 2 weeks ago but I had been searching for a sporty saloon type car (M3/RS4 sort of thing) for about a year. Then I drove past a dealer here in Spain and thought "Jesus, what is that?" I drove it and then bought it about a week ago. I just fell for the car straight away and after researching sites like this decided to bite the bullet. So...my question...regardless of what I paid for it (a lot more than it seems these cars go for in the States), have I purchased a decent motor?
It is a unique car, and one of the few solutions for those of us who want 4 doors and an automatic, but still want to haul ****.

Bienvenidos.
Old 04-17-2006, 12:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
motor is bullet proof..

transmission can take alot more power..

suspension needs tuning and the intercooler and pumps are not the greatest. Heat will be your biggest enemy.

But for every driving, just adding a pulley and ecu will do wonders.

The car is really comfortable and very rare compared to an S4 or M3.
Old 04-20-2006, 01:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cheers for the replies. a litle bit pissed off that yesterday i saw pictures of the new c class but i guess we're talking at least two years before new shape amg is out. hopefully!