C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Westchester County, New York meeting August 17 & 18

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2002, 09:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Westchester County, New York meeting August 17 & 18

I'm suggesting we have another meeting of C32 (and other AMG model) owners in the Westchester County, New York area this weekend, August 17th & 18th.

I've spent A LOT of time detailing my C32 and it's ready for show. I'll bring all my detailing products so you can see the effectiveness of products such as Klasse, P21S, and Leatherique. You're welcome to try any of the products on your own cars.

I also have an Race Technology AP-22 accelerometer that you're welcome to try out.

We can meet again at the Kensico Reservior and perhaps take a drive up to the scenic overpasses by the Bear Mountain Bridge. I'm going to spend some time this week looking for a great scenic location where we can take pictures of all our cars.

C32 owners from surrounding areas such as New Jersey and Connecticut are encouraged to attend!

I prefer Saturday morning, but I'll wait to hear from people here before confirming that time.

Who's up for it?
Old 08-16-2002, 10:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Since everyone's avaialble on Saturday, we'll meet at the parking lot of the Kensico Reservior at 10am.

HOWEVER, since it looks like it's going to rain, perhaps we should delay the meeting until next Saturday, the 24th.

Should we meet or call a rain date?