C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Help with installing the argos!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 08:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
03' E39 M5, 10' CLS63 AMG
Help with installing the argos!!!!

Hey guys I was wondering if you can help me install this argos unit in my car I know some time ago on this form I was someone else’s post that show on how he did that, I have looked at this but that was not able to help me since
I have a 2003 C32 the fiber optical cable in the trunk are already connected to TV INN to SOUND OUT and then it leads somewhere into the car, according to the eurocar phones instillation guide I should be looking for a fiber optical cable in the pasanger kick panel, but when I open that up all I see is a “TEL OUT” fiber optical cable and that’s all I see there but there is no other cable there for me to plug into.
On the other hand I don’t know what I’m looking for so any help can be really useful. If you have done this on a W203 please tell me where you found the cable and what cable did you find to make this work.
At the current time I have the argos unit is installed in the right side of the trunk with the 25 pin wire attached to it. I just don’t know what to do next. Please help… if you need picture of what I have done I can provide that… thanks so much

i have looked at the other form writeup but it was not of any help to me. the form i look at is :
https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...ighlight=argos