C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

C32 Breakz

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 06:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Black 2002 C32 AMG
C32 Breakz

I am getting ready to do the breakz on my 02 C32 and other than needing the break pad sensors I think I got everything else covered. I am most happy with these custom 1 off factory drilled rear rotors. I wanted them just for the looks and as cheap as it was I cant wait to see what they look like on the car. One thing I was wondering about if you stock C32 owners have a left and right front drilled rotor. I am referring to the direction of your drilled vents. I noticed my car has to right rotors on it from the factory. The vents run forward on the right but then they run back on the left. Anyone notice this on there C32? When I ordered my new stock front rotors that they are 1 part number and the same direction as what is on the car. This just dont seem right????

Old 10-12-2006, 08:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 CLK 320
Yes there is only one rotor. MB trying to save some money. Good luck with your BRAKES.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Originally Posted by alterego
I am getting ready to do the breakz on my 02 C32 and other than needing the break pad sensors I think I got everything else covered. I am most happy with these custom 1 off factory drilled rear rotors. I wanted them just for the looks and as cheap as it was I cant wait to see what they look like on the car. One thing I was wondering about if you stock C32 owners have a left and right front drilled rotor. I am referring to the direction of your drilled vents. I noticed my car has to right rotors on it from the factory. The vents run forward on the right but then they run back on the left. Anyone notice this on there C32? When I ordered my new stock front rotors that they are 1 part number and the same direction as what is on the car. This just dont seem right????

IT LOOKS LIKE U DID BOTH FRONTS AND REARS. WHAT WAS THE COST? R U CHANGING THE CALIPERS TOO?