C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

2008+ C63 confirmed by Autoweed to have 450+hp. Link inside.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2007, 06:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'10 E63 Obsidiant Black; '06 R350 Alabaster White; 05 C55 Obsidiant Black (sold)
And guess what! not only did the W204 copied their headlights and grill dimmensions and hood shape and wheel flares, it also have the same 4 wheels set up as TL! Not to mention that they both have a steering wheel! what a copy cat Mercedes!!
Old 01-20-2007, 06:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by RW C55
And guess what! not only did the W204 copied their headlights and grill dimmensions and hood shape and wheel flares, it also have the same 4 wheels set up as TL! Not to mention that they both have a steering wheel! what a copy cat Mercedes!!
And can you believe??? they even have 4 seats????and a see thru glass windshields
Old 01-20-2007, 06:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML63
Originally Posted by Thericker
thanks for the pic' ref.....seriously guy!! look at the headlight shapes?? there nearly identical, not in size but SHAPE, as well as the grill dimmensions, hood shape, wheel flares, the only thing the Acura doesn't have in common w/new C, is her Dumbo style/sized side mirrors?? hideous!! only thing I like is the AMG rear..sure the front bumper is better than the Acura, but to little to late..

Hopefully the production model engineers will read this thread, and act accordingly..
dude.. the grill is almost the same as the current one.. Look at my cl style grill.. The tl headlights are totally skinny.. the C are way more square with eyelids.. you are high man..

The mirrors suck..
Old 01-20-2007, 06:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by amgmark
dude.. the grill is almost the same as the current one.. Look at my cl style grill.. The tl headlights are totally skinny.. the C are way more square with eyelids.. you are high man..

The mirrors suck..
Yeah me and everyone else here that disagrees w/you You don't know squat about design...Sizes are different as I already stated, it's the obvious SHAPE that is NEARLY IDENTICAL, in the headlight design...

Grill? you say? what your saying now is copying what I said in my 1st post, "Older mercedes grill design" yes the Acura TL grill is very similar....IE..SHAPE...that is not exact dimensions..

Why do you take these comments so personally as if I'm attacking you??

Plenty of other posters have agreed w/me, you and your little buddy, are in the minority..Enjoy your future "Soccer Mom Mobile" hell at least it'll be a cool sleeper w/450hp or so under the hood

Peace out..

Last edited by Thericker; 01-20-2007 at 06:57 PM.
Old 01-20-2007, 07:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML63
if anyone is interested..

couldn't get the uk site to work and this isn't on the US site yet.. Haven't seen this posted..

http://www.mercedes-benz.de/content/...ighlights.html
Old 01-20-2007, 07:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML63

Why do you take these comments so personally as if I'm attacking you??
I didn't, you made your point.. now be gone if you're not interested.. Thanks.
Old 01-20-2007, 07:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
I didn't, you made your point.. now be gone if you're not interested.. Thanks.
Dude chill w/your elitist attitude, you'll do better minding your own business, instead of trying (very poorly) to put me down.. I'll leave when I'm good & ready amgboy....
Old 01-20-2007, 07:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML63
Dude chill w/your elitist attitude, you'll do better minding your own business, instead of trying (very poorly) to put me down.. I'll leave when I'm good & ready amgboy....
What is your problem dude? don't even get me started.. I have been very civil and you are escalating this
Old 01-20-2007, 07:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
What is your problem dude? don't even get me started.. I have been very civil and you are escalating this
oooooooooo I'm shakin' .......No, guy you started it...I'm finishing it ..
Old 01-20-2007, 08:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML63
oooooooooo I'm shakin' .......No, guy you started it...I'm finishing it ..
Ok d!ck.. Guess you need the last word huh..
Attached Images  
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
pissonchevy.bmp (1.07 MB, 230 views)
Old 01-20-2007, 08:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Ok d!ck.. Guess you need the last word huh..
hahahaha that's cool!! where'd you find it?? seriously am I supposed to go jump off a bridge now? cause Calvin is pissin' on a Chevy logo?Stupid but expected from someone w/your level of intelligence..

Last edited by Thericker; 01-20-2007 at 08:52 PM.
Old 01-21-2007, 03:44 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Look guys,
auto styling is a matter of opinion.
Let's not argue over something that is so subjective.

With that being said.....

I have HAD IT with some of the a$$holes on this forum!!!!!!!

Some of you guys are great.
But, the good guys here need to ban the rude and ignorant a$$holes that are ruining this site.

Talking crap about someones car when you are not at a race track to back it up is just pathetic.
Acting like an internet tough guy while behind your little computer screen is evern worse.

Mercedes Benz/AMG make the GREATEST sedans and small SUV's in the world.

Chevrolet makes the best performing sportscar platform.
Period.

If you disagree with the last statement,
you simply don't know as much about automobiles as you THINK you do.

And no,
I'm not going to take the time to educate the ones who will attack or argue with me about the subject.

It doesn't take much to get yoursef into an expensive car these days.
Anyone can come on here and type the crap that I've been seeing.

But,
it takes a significant investment of time and money to truly educate yourself and earn experience and knowledge.

Some of you can do nothing more than write a check or type nonsense on an internet forum and you are ruining this site.

Last edited by TT C6; 01-21-2007 at 03:47 AM.
Old 01-21-2007, 03:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by TT C6
Look guys,
auto styling is a matter of opinion.
Let's not argue over something that is so subjective.

With that being said.....

I have HAD IT with some of the a$$holes on this forum!!!!!!!

Some of you guys are great.
But, the good guys here need to ban the rude and ignorant a$$holes that are ruining this site.

Talking crap about someones car when you are not at a race track to back it up is just pathetic.
Acting like an internet tough guy while behind your little computer screen is evern worse.

Mercedes Benz/AMG make the GREATEST sedans and small SUV's in the world.

Chevrolet makes the best performing sportscar platform.
Period.

If you disagree with the last statement,
you simply don't know as much about automobiles as you THINK you do.

And no,
I'm not going to take the time to educate the ones who will attack or argue with me about the subject.

It doesn't take much to get yoursef into an expensive car these days.
Anyone can come on here and type the crap that I've been seeing.

But,
it takes a significant investment of time and money to truly educate yourself and earn experience and knowledge.

Some of you can do nothing more than write a check or type nonsense on an internet forum and you are ruining this site.
+1.....This crap is ridiculous, I was merely stating my opinion and this troll(amgmark) attacks me??
Old 01-21-2007, 04:05 AM

Grand Cherokee Limited
THERICKER!!!!!!!!!!!! suck a dick ***!!!! internet thug! eat ****, your a piece of **** there happy!

p.s i wont respond sorry!
Old 01-21-2007, 04:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by JDitlaia
THERICKER!!!!!!!!!!!! suck a dick ***!!!! internet thug! eat ****, your a piece of **** there happy!

p.s i wont respond sorry!
Nice response The mods are being notified.... You really wont be posting again after this..Troll....
Old 01-21-2007, 04:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

05 C55
where's the babysitter?
Old 01-21-2007, 08:36 AM
Admin Alumni

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
See Garage
Everyone, clean up the language! There is no need for personal insults.

Opinions about cars are just opinions. If you don't like a particular design, then be happy with the one you have and don't take away from everyone else's discussion of things they like.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E36M3 race car/Ferrari F355 GTS/1973 Mini 1275GT/Fiat Abarth/ML63/SLK55
Originally Posted by TT C6
Will the C63 have an AWD option?

What are the chances?
no i don't think so. the current tranny cannot withstand the torque of the 6.2. not sure if mb will take the ml63 tranny to adapt to c63. amgs have been all rwd (save the suvs) and may stay this way for marketing?? my 0.02

i think the vehicle looks good. cohesive. really have to see in the flesh for final opinion.

the newsweek article also had commentary on the e90 m3. anyone read?
Old 01-21-2007, 10:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W203, W211, W219, W212
Originally Posted by AWDman
..amgs have been all rwd (save the suvs) and may stay this way for marketing?? my 0.02
AWD kills what's essential to AMG: performance. Look at Audi RS4. As mighty as it seems, its 420 hp AWD can only run 0-60 in 4.8. Performance numbers are vital to AMG. Handling and comfort might come in close second, but BMW has proven that it doesn't need an AWD to have a great handling.
Old 01-21-2007, 12:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E36M3 race car/Ferrari F355 GTS/1973 Mini 1275GT/Fiat Abarth/ML63/SLK55
well it's not that simple. the issue with the rs4 is weight plus you really can't spin all 4 tires from a standing start (some degree of wheelspin is reqired for fastest accel) unless you dump (or slip) clutch at high rpm ...and who wants to do that??? so in the real world- you let out clutch at 3000, car bogs, wait for it to pick up rpm to powerband then start hauling.

cars that have a slipping mechanism (ie automatics) work better with awd. witness the new 911 turbo- the auto is faster 0-60 than the 6 speed. and this is not even a DSG tranny!

bmw's handling is built in- suspension geometry, hardness of bushings, plus other factors. r and t did a facinating article some time back on the considerations and tradeoffs involved.

imo- the mid sized sport sedan pick of the litter in 2 yrs will be between the e90 m3 and c63. based on what i'm reading the e90 m3 will be best handling m 3 ever. however- the c63 will have it beat on power. the high strung 4.0l m engine will not have the midrange torque of the c63.
Old 01-21-2007, 12:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML63
+1.....This crap is ridiculous, I was merely stating my opinion and this troll(amgmark) attacks me??
You are the troll moron!! I have a c32.. this is the forum I should be posting on.. You don't even have a Benz doofus!!

I have been posting my opinion.. You called me boy.. Shove it up your *** fool.. I never attacked you.. and you think you are smart? Dude your are a total butter knife...

Kiss my ***..
Old 01-21-2007, 12:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML63
Nice response The mods are being notified.... You really wont be posting again after this..Troll....
Someone should ban you already.. This is at least the second thread where you have come in starting crap..

I thought about this longer.. I am a Mercedes Benz enthusiast. I own a C32 and have been a member of this forum for well over a year now. I come here to share and get ideas from other people who have the same interest. I have never gotten in an argument with anyone here before and I generally stick to my own forum c32/C55.

You on the other hand just arrived recently to the C32/C55 forum. The last time I saw you it was an argument with someone that raced a corvette. Now you come in with your "opinions" and how you have a right to express them.. well I don't care what you think. You don't belong here. The term TROLL was invented for people like you. You don't share our interests, you don't own a C32 or C55 let alone a Mercedes.. and you certainly don't seem to be an MB enthusiast.

This will be the last time I respond. Thanks..

Last edited by amgmark; 01-21-2007 at 01:47 PM.
Old 01-21-2007, 04:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W203, W211, W219, W212
..The last time I saw you it was an argument with someone that raced a corvette..
Which one was that ?
this ? https://mbworld.org/forums/kill-stories/133620-s600-renntech-sodomizes-c6-corvette.html
or this ? https://mbworld.org/forums/c32-amg-c55-amg-w203/176601-c5-corvette-vs-c32.html
Old 01-21-2007, 05:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Someone should ban you already.. This is at least the second thread where you have come in starting crap..

I thought about this longer.. I am a Mercedes Benz enthusiast. I own a C32 and have been a member of this forum for well over a year now. I come here to share and get ideas from other people who have the same interest. I have never gotten in an argument with anyone here before and I generally stick to my own forum c32/C55.

You on the other hand just arrived recently to the C32/C55 forum. The last time I saw you it was an argument with someone that raced a corvette. Now you come in with your "opinions" and how you have a right to express them.. well I don't care what you think. You don't belong here. The term TROLL was invented for people like you. You don't share our interests, you don't own a C32 or C55 let alone a Mercedes.. and you certainly don't seem to be an MB enthusiast.

This will be the last time I respond. Thanks..

Hey smart guy I've been a member far longer than you guy, I also used to own an 2001 S class, left plenty of positive modding posts on that experience here....Yes I'll defend the Corvette when obvious lies are being reported....And yes your the troll, plenty of others agreed w/me all I did was give my opinion, and you flipped like a little troll....
Old 01-21-2007, 05:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 911 C4S
The M3 sedan will own this C63 style wise. Performance wise should be close and don't know if the "wait till the twisties" argument will be valid or not since the E63 has received great reviews on its handling department.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2008+ C63 confirmed by Autoweed to have 450+hp. Link inside.