C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Should I.. or Should i not.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 02:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Should I.. or Should i not.

Right now i have a 2005 c230 and i like the car but as we all know it is pretty slow. I'm looking into getting a C32 and have a quick quesiton before i actually start looking into getting one. I frequently take trips to Vegas, AZ, San D. and was wondering if i should just stick with the C230 and just put miles on that car because driving a C32 that much i would think with a high powered motor and all it would really wear on the car itself. Thanks for your input.

-Shane
Old 02-26-2007, 08:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG
Originally Posted by shanetoast
Right now i have a 2005 c230 and i like the car but as we all know it is pretty slow. I'm looking into getting a C32 and have a quick quesiton before i actually start looking into getting one. I frequently take trips to Vegas, AZ, San D. and was wondering if i should just stick with the C230 and just put miles on that car because driving a C32 that much i would think with a high powered motor and all it would really wear on the car itself. Thanks for your input.

-Shane

A 350HP engine pushing a car at 80MPH is not wearing on the car any more than a 200 HP engine pushing the car at 80MPH. The best reasons to stay with the C230 are: (1) it has a warranty, and (2) you will get crushed on resale (which is the case whenever you sell a car within 3 years of buying it new).