Johnsson Intercooler Pump for SALE (NIB0

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 09:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
04 C32
Originally Posted by AMGSC
I told you that the UPS driver left when I got there at 6pm. Guess I should have just kept it. THIS IS WHY I am never going to sell anything on this forum anymore. Guys expect a steal and still make unreasonable demands.
What is the unreasonable demand? Ship it via OVERNIGHT! I paid you $50 in shipping and we agreed that I would pay you if it cost more than that. Even if you missed the driver, it will ship out on Monday via OVERNIGHT and arrive Tuesday. Why would you pick 3 day shipping instead when every time we communicated I made it clear that it was very important for it to go out overnight?

You really are a lost cause
Old 06-02-2007, 09:49 PM
SPONSOR

Originally Posted by 1FASTC32
well, last time i try to deal with you...period
just want to reiterate my point... i meant what i said

sorry you have to deal with this joe...
Old 06-03-2007, 11:23 AM
SPONSOR

Received 129 Likes on 92 Posts
C63S
LOL...

I'm speechless
Old 06-03-2007, 10:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Originally Posted by jgsx
What is the unreasonable demand? Ship it via OVERNIGHT! I paid you $50 in shipping and we agreed that I would pay you if it cost more than that. Even if you missed the driver, it will ship out on Monday via OVERNIGHT and arrive Tuesday. Why would you pick 3 day shipping instead when every time we communicated I made it clear that it was very important for it to go out overnight?

You really are a lost cause
Please show me where you agreed to pay me more if it costs more! Did you leave me a phone number I can call you at? I requested the fastest way to get there and the lady said the next fastest method would arrive at about the same time and advised me to go with the method I used which STILL cost me $40 with insurance and PayPal fees were $9. Do you want a refund of $1? Can I leave work early just for this? I am a Financial Executive that has to sign checks and wires, etc.. plus had a BOD meeting at 4pm. I never promised that it would get out that day. In fact in my PM to Joe, I stated that I would have to ship it on Saturday but made the extra effort to rush to the UPS store during traffic hour. You guys are asking too much and next time, I will definitely just sell stuff locally and have buyers pick it up and save all this BS! I would refund your money and ask you to send it back but knowing your attitue, you'd probably break it just to get even.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 C32
Please show me where you agreed to pay me more if it costs more! Did you leave me a phone number I can call you at? I requested the fastest way to get there and the lady said the next fastest method would arrive at about the same time and advised me to go with the method I used which STILL cost me $40 with insurance and PayPal fees were $9. Do you want a refund of $1? Can I leave work early just for this? I am a Financial Executive that has to sign checks and wires, etc.. plus had a BOD meeting at 4pm. I never promised that it would get out that day. In fact in my PM to Joe, I stated that I would have to ship it on Saturday but made the extra effort to rush to the UPS store during traffic hour. You guys are asking too much and next time, I will definitely just sell stuff locally and have buyers pick it up and save all this BS! I would refund your money and ask you to send it back but knowing your attitue, you'd probably break it just to get even.
Unfortunately I can not post our PMs on a thread.

Once again you show your incompetence and poor decision making skills. I'm still amazed that you can hold a job.

What's sad is that you actually think you're making a valid point. Be gone.
Old 06-03-2007, 11:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
I don't know why you act like such a p*ssy by airing a private transanction on a public forum. I did you a favor by selling it to you when I had ready buyers who wanted to pick it up for cash. You are an ungrateful little bioootach. I tried to help C32 owners with their troublesome intercooler pumps and THIS is what I get. And don't mention anything about good advice on my SC saga, If anybody reads that thread ALL I got was bashing instead of some sound advice with you being one of the worst. You don't treat fellow forum members with such disrespect and expect me to maintain my respect for you! I will hang around this forum as long as I feel like and I think YOU should be gone!! It's too bad I sold you my pump because I want it back if I trust you at all with not breaking it.

Last edited by AMGSC; 06-04-2007 at 01:07 AM.
Old 06-03-2007, 11:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 C32
I posted to the forum because you didn't answer my PM. Of course you selectively left out some of the PMs in your post. I told you that I wanted it to go out OVERNIGHT every time we spoke. I told you that even if it did not go out on Friday that I still needed it to go out via overnight on Monday to arrive on Tuesday.

It's really not that big of a deal, I just pushed back the ic work a week. It's not a surprise that you were incapable of following shipping instructions.

Also, you posted PMs, which equals and automatic ban from the forum. I just reminded you of that before you did it, so enjoy.

EDIT: I just reviewed the PMs, and yes, you selectively left out parts about MAKING SURE it went out via overnight, even if it didn't arrive until Tuesday. How low of you.

Last edited by jgsx; 06-04-2007 at 12:03 AM.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

It's just not cool to try to embarass fellow forum members. You did it here and you DEFINITELY did this on the other big thread. Now you've added personal insults to this thread about my job. Let me assure you that I am quite happy with where I am today financially and professionally. I will not stoop to your level of personal insults on a public forum. Have a nice day and good luck with your installation.

btw..How can you say "Everytime we spoke" when I don't even have your number and I never gave you mine????

Last edited by AMGSC; 06-04-2007 at 01:08 AM.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 C32
It's just not cool to try to embarass fellow forum members. You did it here and you DEFINITELY did this on the other big thread. Now you've added personal insults to this thread about my job. Let me assure you that I am quite happy with where I am today financially and professionally. I will not stoop to your level of personal insults on a public forum. Have a nice day and good luck with your installation.

If I edited ANYTHING then please ask the moderator to check.
Then why would you post selected private messages and choose to leave out parts that totally contradict what you are saying? There's a reason why many members have such a short fuse when it comes to you.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by jgsx
Then why would you post selected private messages and choose to leave out parts that totally contradict what you are saying? There's a reason why many members have such a short fuse when it comes to you.
Tell you what..You can have the LAST WORD if it makes you happy! I've got better things to do with my time now...

Please reject the UPS delivery and the package will come back to me without return freight charges. Then I will refund you the entire $250 immediately upon package return as long as UPS confirms that the intended recipient never took possession of the package and it was never opened. I will pay the original freight and PayPal fees. Then we can move on with our lives and forget about this entire transaction in which you tried to embarass a well-intended member without dealing with it privately.

I think I'll install it in my car or sell it locally to JRocket. To be honest $200 does not mean a whole lot to me (less than 1 hand in Black Jack). I've got tons of stock parts in my garage that I could sell (suspension, wheels, tires, differential, etc..) but I don't need the money and hate the hassles. I just offered this pump because C32 owners are having problems with their IC pumps and I wanted to help find a better solution.

Last edited by AMGSC; 06-04-2007 at 02:20 AM.
Old 06-04-2007, 04:23 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
04 CLK55, IWC CLS55 AMG(one of 55), 07 Honda CR-V 4WD
I don't know why you act like such a p*ssy by airing a private transanction on a public forum. I did you a favor by selling it to you when I had ready buyers who wanted to pick it up for cash. You are an ungrateful little bioootach. I tried to help C32 owners with their troublesome intercooler pumps and THIS is what I get. And don't mention anything about good advice on my SC saga, If anybody reads that thread ALL I got was bashing instead of some sound advice with you being one of the worst. You don't treat fellow forum members with such disrespect and expect me to maintain my respect for you! I will hang around this forum as long as I feel like and I think YOU should be gone!! It's too bad I sold you my pump because I want it back if I trust you at all with not breaking it.
How is S/C running? I think the reason you were being bashed during your saga is because you had no one on your side. The company that sold you S/C did not want to deal with you because they thought or knew that you were one of those people who tried to get some discounts on the product.
On the other side you had K & R lovers so you were in the middle of two plates. I hope everything worked out for you and your car. How much power does it make? Do you like it? BTW the sale and shipping is done so let it just be.
Old 06-04-2007, 06:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG

now now boys....she is dead already
Old 06-04-2007, 11:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by JLee81
How is S/C running? I think the reason you were being bashed during your saga is because you had no one on your side. The company that sold you S/C did not want to deal with you because they thought or knew that you were one of those people who tried to get some discounts on the product.
On the other side you had K & R lovers so you were in the middle of two plates. I hope everything worked out for you and your car. How much power does it make? Do you like it? BTW the sale and shipping is done so let it just be.
"Thought" and "Knew" are two very distinct terms. I never asked for any discounts from HPS, I just expected HPS to honor their warranty and rectify their fraudulent act by creating a fake dyno chart followed by attempts to dissuade me from getting an independent dyno. As you can see from my upgrades and upcoming twin-turbo/intake/tranny/port&polish/header/exhaust 700+rwhp project starting in a few weeks, I am not shy about spending money on my hobby.

As for my current setup, the car is making 440rwhp, 460rwtq with all the additional custom work I did to overcome the deficiencies of the HPS kit to the point that it is NO LONGER an HPS kit at all, but I quit posting on my original thread because nobody gives a sh*t except me.

Last edited by AMGSC; 06-04-2007 at 11:58 AM.
Old 09-09-2007, 08:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp
"Thought" and "Knew" are two very distinct terms. I never asked for any discounts from HPS, I just expected HPS to honor their warranty and rectify their fraudulent act by creating a fake dyno chart followed by attempts to dissuade me from getting an independent dyno. As you can see from my upgrades and upcoming twin-turbo/intake/tranny/port&polish/header/exhaust 700+rwhp project starting in a few weeks, I am not shy about spending money on my hobby.

As for my current setup, the car is making 440rwhp, 460rwtq with all the additional custom work I did to overcome the deficiencies of the HPS kit to the point that it is NO LONGER an HPS kit at all, but I quit posting on my original thread because nobody gives a sh*t except me.
Pics Pics and Dyno please of this new setup! Sounds interesting!
Old 09-10-2007, 01:29 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
lmao at what the thread turned out to be.

be gone JGSX.