C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

030 AMG rear brake kit for C55

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 03:04 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
030 AMG rear brake kit for C55

Anyone know what the MERCEDES part number(s) are for the complete 030 slk/clk REAR amg kit is to fit it on a C55. Also, what all the parts cost? thanks again!!
Old 09-07-2007, 09:14 AM

2006 Mercedes C55 AMG
Wow HUGE bold font.... did you do a search???
Old 09-07-2007, 10:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W203, W211, W219, W212
Click here for the complete 030 slk/clk rear amg kit info.
For fitment issues click here.
For the total cost including parts & labor, click here.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
2002 C32 AMG, 2013 GLK 350/4, 2015 E63S AMG Wagon
Old 09-07-2007, 11:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by 360_iti
Click here for the complete 030 slk/clk rear amg kit info.
For fitment issues click here.
For the total cost including parts & labor, click here.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I STARTED A THREAD TO HELP OUT NEWBIE AND SENIOR MEMBERS ALIKE! THE PERSON IS **NEW** ITS NOT LIKE HE KNOWS WHERE TO LOOK! YES HE CAN HIT THE SEARCH OPTION BUT IT DON'T ALWAYS HELP FOR EVERY SITUATION! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP THEN WHY BOTHER POSTING LINKS THAT SEND YOU TO SEARCH? SORRY AMGUNITED FOR THE PEOPLE WHO FEEL EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THIS FORUM LIKE THE BACK OF HIS/HER HAND!! NOW FELLOW MEMBERS GO AHEAD AND COUNTER CAUSE FOR THAT THE ENERGY AND ENTHUSIASM IS THERE.

P.S. AMGUNITED PLEASE DON'T FEEL LIKE WE ARE PUSHING YOU AWAY(I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN OFFENDED QUICKLY AND LEFT AND PROBABLY NOT BOUGHT THE CAR) BUT THERE ARE VERY HELPFUL MEMBERS HERE INCLUDING MEMBERS HERE WHO POSTED BUT AT TIMES IT SEEMS LIKE SOME JUST DON'T CARE TO HELP.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W203, W211, W219, W212
Originally Posted by c32used
THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I STARTED A THREAD TO HELP OUT NEWBIE AND SENIOR MEMBERS ALIKE! THE PERSON IS **NEW** ITS NOT LIKE HE KNOWS WHERE TO LOOK! YES HE CAN HIT THE SEARCH OPTION BUT IT DON'T ALWAYS HELP FOR EVERY SITUATION! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP THEN WHY BOTHER POSTING LINKS THAT SEND YOU TO SEARCH? SORRY AMGUNITED FOR THE PEOPLE WHO FEEL EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THIS FORUM LIKE THE BACK OF HIS/HER HAND!! NOW FELLOW MEMBERS GO AHEAD AND COUNTER CAUSE FOR THAT THE ENERGY AND ENTHUSIASM IS THERE.

P.S. AMGUNITED PLEASE DON'T FEEL LIKE WE ARE PUSHING YOU AWAY(I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN OFFENDED QUICKLY AND LEFT AND PROBABLY NOT BOUGHT THE CAR) BUT THERE ARE VERY HELPFUL MEMBERS HERE INCLUDING MEMBERS HERE WHO POSTED BUT AT TIMES IT SEEMS LIKE SOME JUST DON'T CARE TO HELP.
Sorry, but typing with huge fonts in bold tells me that this guy is a momma’s boy who needs our attention because he wants a quick answer. Why ? Because he’s too lazy to search IMO.
The OP did not indicate that he searched before asking the question. Well maybe he didn’t know where the search button was, so I made it easy for him.
There are threads starting with something like “I’ve searched but couldn’t find” and it was accepted well by the members here.
It’s a common courtesy to search before starting a thread, people with common sense would know that. And it helps to narrow down the search results by not repeating the keywords over and over again asking the same question in multiple threads.
AMGunited, if you indeed have searched but still didn’t find the info, then I apologize.
But if you haven’t searched and simply asked for an easy answer, then STFF !!

Oh, and C32used, sorry if I've offended you, and thanks for helping AMGunited with the info he asked for.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:15 PM
Almost a Member!

Thank you very much C32used, i appriciate your kindness and help. I DID do a search, but did not know what to type exactly to narrow it down. Hope your day is going great! Thanks again for the help. 360 iti, dont judge a book....
Old 09-07-2007, 06:43 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Midnight Blue 2004.5 C230 Kompressor Sport Sedan. 2002 w210 E320, 2009 w211 E350 Sport
Well, 360_iti does have a very valid point.

An advanced search in the regular w203 and/or AMG C32/C55 forums, with these key words: 030 brakes would've netted the right results. I just tried it. Search works. And, not to mention that this question also could've been posted in Harry Madan's thread. He just got his installed recently.

That's another thing, keep in mind that a lot of information for "upgrades" are most likely in the regular w203 forums as well.

I've done a lot of organizational work in those forums and you will find a lot of useful information for the C32's and C55's in the Aftermarket/OEM Modification and DIY sticky.

Check it out when you get a chance. I'm sure you'll find it helpful:
https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w203/108681-aftermarket-oem-modifications-diy-faq-s.html

All the links contained in that thread will open a new browser with an existing thread that you are more than welcome to post in. There are a lot of C32/C55 owners that post in the regular w203 forums, so don't be afraid to post and look there as well.
Old 09-07-2007, 07:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
C32/C55 AMG
Originally Posted by drexappeal
Well, 360_iti does have a very valid point.

An advanced search in the regular w203 and/or AMG C32/C55 forums, with these key words: 030 brakes would've netted the right results. I just tried it. Search works. And, not to mention that this question also could've been posted in Harry Madan's thread. He just got his installed recently.

That's another thing, keep in mind that a lot of information for "upgrades" are most likely in the regular w203 forums as well.

I've done a lot of organizational work in those forums and you will find a lot of useful information for the C32's and C55's in the Aftermarket/OEM Modification and DIY sticky.

Check it out when you get a chance. I'm sure you'll find it helpful:
https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=108681

All the links contained in that thread will open a new browser with an existing thread that you are more than welcome to post in. There are a lot of C32/C55 owners that post in the regular w203 forums, so don't be afraid to post and look there as well.
What's funny is that I've been on these forums for months and this is the first time I saw that thread you posted above. I can't believe how much useful info their was on that one thread.
Old 09-07-2007, 07:47 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Midnight Blue 2004.5 C230 Kompressor Sport Sedan. 2002 w210 E320, 2009 w211 E350 Sport
Originally Posted by loudandheard
What's funny is that I've been on these forums for months and this is the first time I saw that thread you posted above. I can't believe how much useful info their was on that one thread.
Yeah, it's tough. I was going to do something similar on the AMG forums, but felt it would be redundant. So I just hoped that people in the AMG w203 forums would just wander over hoping to find more info.

The only things that really wouldn't have any relevance to all the other w203 chassis are performance parts. Other than that, majority of the stuff on that thread is relevant for all the w203 chasis (exception of the c55's borrowed clk front end).
Old 09-07-2007, 07:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
C32/C55 AMG
Originally Posted by drexappeal
Yeah, it's tough. I was going to do something similar on the AMG forums, but felt it would be redundant. So I just hoped that people in the AMG w203 forums would just wander over hoping to find more info.

The only things that really wouldn't have any relevance to all the other w203 chassis are performance parts. Other than that, majority of the stuff on that thread is relevant for all the w203 chasis (exception of the c55's borrowed clk front end).
Yeah, I remember back in the day when I would go on the club202 to forum. I wish there was a forum like that for w203. I enjoy this forum as well, but there is just so much info that it seems cumbersome at times. I guess you learn new things everyday on this forum.
Old 09-07-2007, 07:57 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Originally Posted by loudandheard
Yeah, I remember back in the day when I would go on the club202 to forum. I wish there was a forum like that for w203. I enjoy this forum as well, but there is just so much info that it seems cumbersome at times. I guess you learn new things everyday on this forum.
There was, it just went away...R.I.P. mbklasse!
Old 09-09-2007, 04:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Originally Posted by 360_iti
Sorry, but typing with huge fonts in bold tells me that this guy is a momma’s boy who needs our attention because he wants a quick answer. Why ? Because he’s too lazy to search IMO.
The OP did not indicate that he searched before asking the question. Well maybe he didn’t know where the search button was, so I made it easy for him.
There are threads starting with something like “I’ve searched but couldn’t find” and it was accepted well by the members here.
It’s a common courtesy to search before starting a thread, people with common sense would know that. And it helps to narrow down the search results by not repeating the keywords over and over again asking the same question in multiple threads.
AMGunited, if you indeed have searched but still didn’t find the info, then I apologize.
But if you haven’t searched and simply asked for an easy answer, then STFF !!

Oh, and C32used, sorry if I've offended you, and thanks for helping AMGunited with the info he asked for.

Not gonna waste more time on this I been here for a long while now and have noticed responses like these on other question based threads. If your intensions were not to mock then I apologize! But if they were "which only you know" then I don't!! I try the search so many times and I want to say I don't get the responce I am looking for alot of times. Maybe cause I am new to the car and forum I really don't know where to look? Since he is a newbie I think we should "ofcourse by our own choice" help them and at the same time typing being nice about it maybe by typing "if you haven't thought or tried to use it try this" that would create a helpful situation but your direct responce created a funny situation so we are both in some wrong. I for not asking if you are tring to be sarcastic and you for posting a direct answer which some members might take the wrong way as I may of have. We all were Newbies once and maybe we all got an answer similar that poked fun at the New member who wrote it. Take care all!