ECU reflash question???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 04:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Question ECU reflash question???

After talking with a member of this forum I been told our ECU on our C32 can't be reprogramed but there is a certain way to rewrite or flash...so can anyone tell me the equipment used for this? I take it a custom map cannot be performed while the ECU is on car on dyno at the same time? What you guys think of an engine management system....also have anyone heard of Revo engine management and software systems for mercedes?

Last edited by c32used; 11-05-2007 at 04:13 PM.
Old 11-05-2007, 06:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 C32 AMG, 2003 E39 M5
I do not know the answer to your question but maybe you can buy an ECU from a Co that does this. If you car is still under any warranty it allows you to swap out the re flashed for the stock one. Or if you sell the car you can put the stock one back in and sell the other. I did this on my Audi. It cost me more because I did not send back my stock unit but it was worth it for warranty purposes.

Just a thought

Originally Posted by c32used
After talking with a member of this forum I been told our ECU on our C32 can't be reprogramed but there is a certain way to rewrite or flash...so can anyone tell me the equipment used for this? I take it a custom map cannot be performed while the ECU is on car on dyno at the same time? What you guys think of an engine management system....also have anyone heard of Revo engine management and software systems for mercedes?