C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Euroteck Motorsports Largest Sale Ever! Offering Financing 6 or 12 months NO INTEREST

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 05:35 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Euroteck Motorsports Largest Sale Ever! Offering Financing 6 or 12 months NO INTEREST

I am proud to offer our largest sale we ever had from Euroteck Motorsports. We are offering free shipping on most items in the US. Just a few items the free shipping covers are:

Any Euroteck Carbon Fiber Parts, front lips etc... - Which is up to a $75 savings!
Green Filters! - $13 savings!
All Renntech Items including Renntech wheels! Up to a $250 savings with tires!
Most Brabus and Carlsson parts
MP Design Carbon Kits
TSW Bremmas
Vellano Wheels or wheel and tire packages
Many more parts! So please ask if the parts qualify for free shipping!

But our biggest announcement is that we now offer financing. Most purchases over $600 qualify for 6 months with NO INTEREST! We also offer 12 months NO INTEREST for select purchases over $4,000. To name a few that qualify for the 12 months NO interest are all HRE wheels, Vellano Wheels, Renntech Wheels, Renntech Performance packages including superchargers etc... Please email or call to see if your part qualify's for 12 months NO INTEREST. (All financing is subject to approval.)

Credit Decisions and line of credit can usually be done in about 2 minutes! Please contact me to find out how to apply. You can apply online and get an approval right away in most cases.

Once your approved you can make purchases right away using your new account #. And within 10 days you will receive a Euroteck Motorsports credit card in the mail, this can be used on any other future purchases with us. Some benefits of this card is it also includes free roadside assistance for a year, can be used at any Mobil or Exxon Gas station and there is no annual fee. Not to mention you can put you expensive wheel purchase on this and not tie up your other credit cards and actually make some payments for a year and have it all go to the principal!

Please email me or call for Details. neal@euroteckmotorsports.com or 954-732-4934

I would also like to take this importunately to inform people that Euroteck Motorsports is currently in the middle of moving to a brand new 6,000 sq. ft. state of the art facility and will be manufacturing our new line of carbon fiber accessories for 2008. We will be the largest manufacturer of carbon fiber accessories in the USA for European cars and will have a huge product line covering all Mercedes Models, Porsche, BMW, Audi, Ferrari and Lamborghini parts etc...We also teamed up with a racing company and will be utilizing a wind tunnel to help create not only aesthetic parts, but also some fully functional aerodynamic purposeful parts to create downforce where needed depending on the application and is really going to set our parts apart from anything else. The transition has been taking a long time. But early 2008 you will definitely be seeing MANY new carbon fiber parts being released.

Please again feel free to contact me personally and take advantage of our free shipping sale which ends December 31 2007. We will be offering the financing permanently, but the no interest programs may change. Browse our site www.euroteckmotorsports.com which only has a few things we offer. If something you are looking for is not shown, feel free to ask.

Thanks
Neal

neal@euroteckmotorsports.com
954-732-4934
Old 12-19-2007, 08:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG
Best of luck. But why not offer the complete product line on your web-site? Many of us prefer this method of shopping.

Browse our site www.euroteckmotorsports.com which only has a few things we offer.
Old 12-19-2007, 09:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5
Originally Posted by dkflipse
Best of luck. But why not offer the complete product line on your web-site? Many of us prefer this method of shopping.

Browse our site www.euroteckmotorsports.com which only has a few things we offer.

+1

I, for one, was completely unaware that you carried those other products and product manufacturers... time for a site update!!
Old 12-19-2007, 06:31 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by dkflipse

Oh yeah, i agree with you. I had emailed a bunch of new parts to the webmaster to put on the site, but he has not got arround to doing it all. It should be done soon. Most parts will be offered on the site, however, there will always be parts we can get that are not listed.