Perfect tuning

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 04:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG
Perfect tuning

Hello,

Im a previous owner of a C32-01 and a sl55-02. I miss my C32 that much so I've decided to buy another one. I´ve found a -03 with 65k kilometer (I live in Sweden). This one I want to tune and recive around 420-450 hp, 520-550 nm. I wanna do it right from the beginning. I have read this forum for a while now and I must say that it is hard to find out what's the best. I've been in contact with Kleemann in Danmark and thinking of a stage II or III. But I want your opinion first.
I'm interested of the effect and risk of the following parts:
Quaife LSD
Johnsom CM30p-7 pump
Denso IK20
SL55"Y"splitter and SL55 intake
Green filter or K&N filter
SprintBooster BDD451A2
LET Heat Exchanger
Phenolic Spacers and Washers
LET Motorsports C32 Pulley 181mm and 185 mm
ASP Pulley kit
Evosport headers
LET Motorsports Heat Exchanger
Im also interested of the Performance Supercharger Pulley when its ready

which software upgrades is best, from which producer

Previous I run on Brabus monoblock VI 19" with 265/30 and 235/35, is it possible to change this to 275/30 and 245/35 with right spacers?

Many questions but I think this forum is the right place to get them answered.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:42 AM
SPONSOR

Received 129 Likes on 92 Posts
C63S
Originally Posted by Vicktor
Hello,

Im a previous owner of a C32-01 and a sl55-02. I miss my C32 that much so I've decided to buy another one. I´ve found a -03 with 65k kilometer (I live in Sweden). This one I want to tune and recive around 420-450 hp, 520-550 nm. I wanna do it right from the beginning. I have read this forum for a while now and I must say that it is hard to find out what's the best. I've been in contact with Kleemann in Danmark and thinking of a stage II or III. But I want your opinion first.
I'm interested of the effect and risk of the following parts:
Quaife LSD
Johnsom CM30p-7 pump
Denso IK20
SL55"Y"splitter and SL55 intake
Green filter or K&N filter
SprintBooster BDD451A2
LET Heat Exchanger
Phenolic Spacers and Washers
LET Motorsports C32 Pulley 181mm and 185 mm
ASP Pulley kit
Evosport headers
LET Motorsports Heat Exchanger
Im also interested of the Performance Supercharger Pulley when its ready

which software upgrades is best, from which producer

Previous I run on Brabus monoblock VI 19" with 265/30 and 235/35, is it possible to change this to 275/30 and 245/35 with right spacers?

Many questions but I think this forum is the right place to get them answered.

LET offers Staged tunes that were developed using our products. Email me with any questions you might have and I'll be glad to answer them.

sales@letmotorsports.com
Old 03-15-2008, 10:11 AM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Definately talk to Jerry at LET.....They can hook you up with most of your shopping list..

Old 03-16-2008, 03:08 AM

Location: Home is Stockholm, Sweden. But my work takes me around the world, right now I work/live in Laos, South East Asia.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C32 T 2003. Mods? MANY!! :)
Hi,

I noticed that you live in Sweden! I'm from Sweden as well, but not from Boras, but from Stockholm. As you can se I have a few mods on my '03, so if there is anything I can help you with get in touch.

When I'm coming home in April I'm installing the following;

- New Movit brakes, 370x35 6 Caliper in the front, 342x28 4 Caliper in the back
- New Wheel bearings all around
- Code3Performance HE
- Code3Performance Spacers
- Code3Performance IC seperation kit
- New Pump

And I intend to dyno my car when I'm home as well, will be ineresting to se on paper what I actually have in the car.

Regards from Lebanon/MIDO
Old 03-17-2008, 03:28 AM

C32 AMG
Hello Mido,

I look forward to get in touch with you when you return home in April. your car looks amazing. Have a nice time untill then.

Best regards
Old 03-18-2008, 01:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Well if the most power you seek then at the moment the LET 185mm(I believe thats their biggest..) is the best route...also consider chiller tank setup which I believe both LET and CODE3PERFORMANCE sells. As for the S/C pulley well Mido can chime in in person if you meet but I am not positive but at the moment the S/C pulley competes with the 178mm pulley If you want to run a S/C pulley with a crank pulley well its not recommended but I believe CODE3PERFORMANCE is testing that out as we speak...

On your list you show Evosport headers well I and as many have read about them causing HP/TQ loss...you may want to consider LET headers there is a thread showing a Dyno sheet of 15 hp increase. As for a Tune cause it will be required to bring out the most of all your mods well there are many reputable Tuners on this forum.

Side note talk to LET or CODE3PERFORMANCE on package deals

As for the wheel question...

YOU MAY WANT TO TALK TO LET ABOUT THERE TWIN TURBO CHARGED SETUP AVAILABLE SOON I THINK....THATS IN THE 400 PLUS AT THE REAR WHEEL

Last edited by c32used; 03-18-2008 at 01:40 PM.
Old 03-19-2008, 04:48 AM
Almost a Member!

C32 T-modell
TT setup would be awesome, but when adding/changing forced induction setup is almost impossible to pass annual inspections in EU countries, at least here in Finland, but the rest of the EU should have same regulations. On the other hand Finland has always been very tight against modding and some countries (Sweden for example) allow more freedom, so be very careful if considering LET TT setup. In Finland it requires very extensive emission testings from independent party, ~1000€ per test, pass it or not. Ofcourse stock look-a-like mods, which TT is not, are piece of cake...

As for your question regarding tire size, it is possible. 245 for front is the max., for rears a friend of mine has 285/25/20, so 275 will definetely fit, at least when rolling fenders.