C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Best Place To Purchase a V1 Detector From?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 05:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
PLAID
Originally Posted by XJ9
umm... the valentine one website is your *only* bet.....

There are no valentine one dealers or resellers.. Valentine One sells their detectors direct. Your only other choice is to buy used/seconhand V1 detectors like off of ebay.
This is true, BUT there are resellers who buy NEW from V-1 and then resell them (why, I dont know), but a few years back there was a guy converting them to remotes too (not the V-1 alert remote) but full remotes?? Dont know what happened to that. Yes, the ONLy original seller is V-1 direct, no Best Buy, no Costco, no anything.

I speak to V-1 frequently and am told that they are working on "something." Don't know what that means???

Glenn
Old 05-14-2008, 06:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fast Car
Originally Posted by Newzchspy
Speakng of which, I am on the guysoflidar forum and cant seem to find a good plate for the C32 rear end that disguises from the cameras? Any recommendations? I know that about 5 states have recently outlawed them BUT has Florida????
I am not sure of Florida law concerning plate covers but here are some choices. You can get a Loover, Original Protector, Super Protector, Overhead Protector, or Toll Free Protector. You have to weigh the price of a fix it ticket from the cops if they don't like it compared to the money saved from a ticket that you won't receive by using one of these devices.

http://loover.com/

http://www.radarbusters.com/photo-radar/6524+6528.cfm
Old 05-14-2008, 06:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
PLAID
Plate Covers

Thanks, I dont think the Loover is going to fly real well with courts since its purpose is obvious. I hear the other ones on radarbusters do NOt work??

Glenn