C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

looking for a ride in a c32 in the nyc area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 09:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
benz
looking for a ride in a c32 in the nyc area

Hey, ive been seriously considering buying a c32. I went and looked at one already and test drove it, but i didnt feel like it was enough to really decide if this is the car I want.
I was wondering if anyone in the nyc/LI area can give me a ride for a few minutes in their c32. Im not asking to drive anyones car...and wouldnt expect anyone to let me, Im just asking someone to drive me around for a few minutes and let me see how the car feels/drives. I feel like i didnt get enough time with the one i test drove to really decide, and I dont want to waste any more of that sellers time because I feel he is asking a little too much for the car.
If anyone can help me out, id greatly appreciate it. I'll compensate you for gas or whatever.
Im not very well known on this forums, but I have a great reputation on supraforums and audi world and on ebay, just trying to reassure im not trying to play any games with anyone. I just sold my audi s4 and am looking for a replacement and think a c32 may be it.
If anyone can help me out, it'd be great. My cellphone number is 917 363 9022 or my e-mail is pane2k@gmail.com
Thanks Alot,
john