What mods/power ppl r making?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 05:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c32 amg
What mods/power ppl r making?

hey guys

i just bought a C32 i have had it for about 2 months looking to mod it seeing what mods ppl have and how much power they gained from the mods?

i most likely wanna do the basic mods liek pulley, intake, full exhaust, tune

can you guys share with me some of the mods and the power you guys put down with these mods. maybe also what tune you guys are using just so i get an idea of some of the good parts out there and some tuners out there also

thank you guys
Old 07-20-2008, 06:02 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
Before you get pwned for starting too many threads, might I suggest you STFF.

Check out the sticky at the top of this forum that is titled "Newbies start here". c32used (aka Victor) has spent many hours compiling info and links to every thing you might start to ask but has already been answered. You will save yourself a ton of time and ridicule if you spend your hours there first.
Old 07-20-2008, 06:11 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Originally Posted by ScottW911
Before you get pwned for starting too many threads, might I suggest you STFF.

Check out the sticky at the top of this forum that is titled "Newbies start here". c32used (aka Victor) has spent many hours compiling info and links to every thing you might start to ask but has already been answered. You will save yourself a ton of time and ridicule if you spend your hours there first.
+1

Old 07-21-2008, 07:45 PM

2002 C32 AMG
Newbie head.

I'm "Almost a Member" so I can say that now
Old 07-21-2008, 07:52 PM

03 C32 AMG
Check my Mod List, I just bought my car a little over two weeks ago. I went with LETMotorsports performance stuff. The Johnson CM30 IC Pump, Heat Exchanger,Phenolic spacers in my opinion are good investment, I have a 181mm Pulley, and currently getting my ECU tuned, I did the resonator delete, definitely worth it, K&N Filters, and Sprintbooster AMG version.

I will be going with the 185mm Pulleys once they are instock and a better air intake system. I haven't Dyno'd my car since I am in the process of getting my ECU tuned but I can tell you already, It feels like a different car.
Old 07-22-2008, 07:45 PM

04' C32 AMG & 90' TT 300ZX
Originally Posted by C32AMGSC
Check my Mod List, I just bought my car a little over two weeks ago. I went with LETMotorsports performance stuff. The Johnson CM30 IC Pump, Heat Exchanger,Phenolic spacers in my opinion are good investment, I have a 181mm Pulley, and currently getting my ECU tuned, I did the resonator delete, definitely worth it, K&N Filters, and Sprintbooster AMG version.

I will be going with the 185mm Pulleys once they are instock and a better air intake system. I haven't Dyno'd my car since I am in the process of getting my ECU tuned but I can tell you already, It feels like a different car.
what are Phenolic spacers? I bought the HE and pump from LET and Erick threw in liek 10 gaskets he said they are phenolic spacers. What exactly is that?