C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

GOOD CARBON FIBER/BODY GUY NEEDED

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 08:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 c55amg, 2000 clk430, 2002 clk55amg, 2008 clk63amg black series
GOOD CARBON FIBER/BODY GUY NEEDED

Well, if you guys do not know by now, i am getting ready to go to the sandbox once again shortly. I am looking at doing some body modifications to my 05 C55 and need some help in locating parts and finding a shop to do the work at. I have searched around to included late night ventures on the famous EBAY but have come up a little short. Below is a list of modifications i would like to do and any feedback on your part would be greatly appreciated.

Carbon Fiber Hood for the C55 - (Have looked and VIS seems to be the only place to carry them for about 850 bucks. I want to do a custom hood like the Vorsteiner Double Sided Carbon Fiber GTR Vented Hood for the BMW M3.

Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers - No luck
Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel - No luck
Carbon Fiber Front Diffuser - Euroteck
Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser - Euroteck
Carbon Fiber Lorinser Fenders - No luck
Carbon Fiber Dash - The actual pieces, not the overlay
Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler - No luck

Need to buy the BIX headlights, but want a solid black housing and add the angel eyes to it.

Carbon Fiber Rims - Found them..1500 bucks each

Anyway, if anyone has any ideas or knows of a shop, please let me know. The car will be in Tampa Florida while i am away, or at the body shop. Thank you.

SSG Walker
Old 09-03-2008, 09:34 PM

'06 C55 AMG
i've got a euroteck front lip forsale if you're looking for one... good luck on the other stuff, mp design's makes a steering wheel. and there are carbon fiber mirror covers around, i've got a set and may be making more depending if i get a new set of mirror's. good luck finding everything else though.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:09 PM

2005 c55amg, 2000 clk430, 2002 clk55amg, 2008 clk63amg black series
Originally Posted by cannonball55
i've got a euroteck front lip forsale if you're looking for one... good luck on the other stuff, mp design's makes a steering wheel. and there are carbon fiber mirror covers around, i've got a set and may be making more depending if i get a new set of mirror's. good luck finding everything else though.
let me know cannonball...i want to get the parts for the car, then when i come home on leave i can install them...gives me something to look forward to and to keep my mind off of the 148 degree heat, the sand, and getting shot at by the taliban
Old 09-04-2008, 08:25 PM

'06 C55 AMG
would you be interested in the front lip? i'd love to get it out of the garage.