C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

What To Do Next??What Brand?What I Need!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 07:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 Mercedes Benz C32 AMG
What To Do Next??What Brand?What I Need!!

Hi there as you already know after posting sum pics up of my car on here, i bought a c32 amg about amonth ago.engine wise all ive done is change the filters to green filters, and had v-tune in the uk install remapable chip in the ecu, and the restrictor taken off.Now im very interested inpurchasing a new pulley.Basicly i want to know if theres some sort of a kit for this?i.e.if i change the ic pump,heat exchanger and the pulley all at the same time.i have no clue, so all help would be extremely welcome.but please keep in mind i live in the uk(england), so there for they would be able to send it over here from the states!!

Cheers everyone!!
Old 09-03-2008, 08:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
Originally Posted by H13BS M
Hi there as you already know after posting sum pics up of my car on here, i bought a c32 amg about amonth ago.engine wise all ive done is change the filters to green filters, and had v-tune in the uk install remapable chip in the ecu, and the restrictor taken off.Now im very interested inpurchasing a new pulley.Basicly i want to know if theres some sort of a kit for this?i.e.if i change the ic pump,heat exchanger and the pulley all at the same time.i have no clue, so all help would be extremely welcome.but please keep in mind i live in the uk(england), so there for they would be able to send it over here from the states!!

Cheers everyone!!
VERY easy my friend.

Just check out LET's web site. They have it all! Great guys to work with too

See yeah

http://www.letmotorsports.com/