when it rains it pours

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 01:50 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C55,SL55,C63
when it rains it pours

After getting my freshy washed car covered in hard water spots from the sprinkler system, I washed it Friday (again) Only to wake wake up and to my girlfriends and my car covered in eggs.. But I got a one up on them, My house is covered under full video surveillance so now its just a matter of going through 10 hours of video.

Going to have to summons the dude in my avatar to take care of this.

Last edited by hooleyboy; 11-15-2008 at 01:53 PM.
Old 11-15-2008, 02:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E36M3 race car/Ferrari F355 GTS/1973 Mini 1275GT/Fiat Abarth/ML63/SLK55
leave my kid alone.
Old 11-15-2008, 02:07 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
... are always a good time.
GOLD!!!

Excellant! I cnat tell you how many times I have said to myself...

"If only I saw who keyed my car... threw that cig butt in my Carrera Cabrio... etc"

Yeah... do it for the rest of us! I wish I was in AZ!

Miguel
Old 11-15-2008, 02:10 PM

... are always a good time.
by the way... good luck on the egg. It can really screw up your cars finish. I would recommend alot of soaking before trying to wash it off. Eggs are acidic <sp> and are just a general pain in the ***!

Miguel

I hope the car isnt in the desert sun.
Old 11-15-2008, 02:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
2002 C32, 2012 S550
Originally Posted by hooleyboy
After getting my freshy washed car covered in hard water spots from the sprinkler system, I washed it Friday (again) Only to wake wake up and to my girlfriends and my car covered in eggs.. But I got a one up on them, My house is covered under full video surveillance so now its just a matter of going through 10 hours of video.

DOOOOOD!

That happened to me just last weekend! I woke up Saturday Am and was supposed to meet a contractor at my work and ended up being a little late cause I had to wash my freaking car off. About 8 eggs all over my car and about 3 of them left big circle flecks where they smashed. Like really small chips in the paint in a circle pattern.

I mean, I don't drive around like a dick, when I do my little bursts of speed, it's usually getting onto the freeway or on a deserted street. I don't have any enemies, I only hang out with old people, mostly family.
WTF?

I figure it must be some a-hole kids, right? I mean an adult wouldn't do this....

I feeeeeel your pain!!

Arrrrgh!!
Old 11-15-2008, 02:37 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C55,SL55,C63
Originally Posted by Calspeed
by the way... good luck on the egg. It can really screw up your cars finish. I would recommend alot of soaking before trying to wash it off. Eggs are acidic <sp> and are just a general pain in the ***!

Miguel

I hope the car isnt in the desert sun.
It is in sun. I sprayed it down with some quick detailer and let it soak up then came out with a bucket and soap and watter and I was able to get it off thank god i had a good coat of wax on the car.
Old 11-15-2008, 02:40 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C55,SL55,C63
One Egg chipped my girlfriend car bad, Then to top it all off I just got served as I'm being sued by my HOA for not paying fines, So what if I forgot to bring my trash barrel in on time or my grass was an inch to high.... Hooleyboy=WAR!
Old 11-15-2008, 02:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2004 C32, 2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2007 Harley NightRod, 2013 Harley Road Glide Custom
One Egg chipped my girlfriend car bad, Then to top it all off I just got served as I'm being sued by my HOA for not paying fines, So what if I forgot to bring my trash barrel in on time or my grass was an inch to high.... Hooleyboy=WAR!
Sucks! I had one cars rear window smashed - not the benz but still know how
you feel. Any luck with the video? I've since added a camera with great night vision to the front of my house.
Old 11-15-2008, 02:55 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C55,SL55,C63
No luck yet I got tons of tape to go through. I will find it though I got a clear view of my cars and the street
Old 11-15-2008, 03:15 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
Don't mess with the HOA. They are tougher than City Hall in a skirmish. All they have to do is put a lien on the house and you are up the proverbial creek without the paddle. Even Avatar Guy is powerless to help you out here.

Just do as you're told. Think of is as practice for our new incoming administration.
Old 11-15-2008, 03:42 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C55,SL55,C63
Originally Posted by ScottW911
Don't mess with the HOA. They are tougher than City Hall in a skirmish. All they have to do is put a lien on the house and you are up the proverbial creek without the paddle. Even Avatar Guy is powerless to help you out here.

Just do as you're told. Think of is as practice for our new incoming administration.
So true! I spoke with an attorney and I was told most judges dont like HOA out here in AZ, Looks like legal fees before forced induction, An HOA board member lives two houses down and he's a younger guy, after he ruled not to drop my fines, He was walking by and I was outside fixing my ATV. He wanted to stop and talk about my quad with me and I told him I would in other words get violent with him he didnt get out of my driveway. Every time i see him I flip him off. My HOA is full of *****, They are deff not above my street justice. O man I cant wait for some Beers and the UFC fight tonight. I got some pent-up anger i need to get out vicariously.

Back to the egg, I noticed it when i went to the local Safeway here in AZ. I parked right next to silver C55 just to look cool, when i turned around to check out both C55's thats when i seen the 5 or so eggs smashed on the passenger side of my car. Needless to say steam was pouring out of my ears.
Old 11-15-2008, 03:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
2002 C32, 2012 S550
So true! I spoke with an attorney and I was told most judges dont like HOA out here in AZ, Looks like legal fees before forced induction, An HOA board member lives two houses down and he's a younger guy, after he ruled not to drop my fines, He was walking by and I was outside fixing my ATV. He wanted to stop and talk about my quad with me and I told him I would in other words get violent with him he didnt get out of my driveway. Every time i see him I flip him off. My HOA is full of *****, They are deff not above my street justice. O man I cant wait for some Beers and the UFC fight tonight. I got some pent-up anger i need to get out vicariously.

Back to the egg, I noticed it when i went to the local Safeway here in AZ. I parked right next to silver C55 just to look cool, when i turned around to check out both C55's thats when i seen the 5 or so eggs smashed on the passenger side of my car. Needless to say steam was pouring out of my ears.
I mean I know it sucks to get egged, but wouldn't it be nice if that video showed your younger HOA **** neighbor caught in the act of egging your car? Not that he DID do it, but I think that should end your case.
Old 11-15-2008, 04:25 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C55,SL55,C63
Originally Posted by Gramma_Benz
I mean I know it sucks to get egged, but wouldn't it be nice if that video showed your younger HOA **** neighbor caught in the act of egging your car? Not that he DID do it, but I think that should end your case.
IF that was the case that would be awesome! I going for round two in watching the tape
Old 11-15-2008, 04:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'87 260E, '00 C230, 01 S500
Good luck! Some people are just retar*ed. You're lucky to live in AZ, at least the criminals don't have rights (as many) like CA
Old 11-15-2008, 04:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
C63
Man oh man that is just being a punk to mess with someones car
Old 11-15-2008, 05:04 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C55,SL55,C63
Now for another full on car wash 3rd this week. I think i spotted a Volvo pause in front of my house unclear if anything was thorn. I did see that car with kids in it when i was washing my car. Who ever did this knew i washed my car. I'm going to start being a total jerk to strangers in my neighborhood.
Old 11-15-2008, 05:52 PM

C32 AMG

It was probably the dude that said your sig was annoyingly huge
Old 11-15-2008, 05:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
C63
What a ***** and a COWARD just my.2
Old 11-15-2008, 07:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Angry

Go mid-evil on him!
Old 11-15-2008, 08:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32 AMG
I'm going to start being a total jerk to strangers in my neighborhood.
That's a bright idea. Your car just got egged, your HOA is up your @ss, and you want to "egg" everyone on by being a random d!ck?

It sucks your car was egged though. Hopefully the video will turn something up.

PS Can't wait for tonight's fight!
Old 11-16-2008, 12:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Originally Posted by dkflipse
It was probably the dude that said your sig was annoyingly huge
Who was that? BTW i serve on my HOA and love it!!!!
Old 11-16-2008, 01:14 AM

07 E550, 02 C32, 91 300E
Originally Posted by ScottW911

Yeah seriously, this is why I never will live in a HOA community. Did you guys hear about "dolly man" over on the vw forums? That was a pretty epic thread.