C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

CF Feeler: Carbon Fiber W203 Door Sills

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 06:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 Mercedes-Benz C230
Eep... I haven't been here for a while; I'll get in touch with Eric and see what's up.. maybe I'll be able to keep you guys updated....
Old 10-09-2009, 01:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLS55 Designo 030
Is it time to file a formal complain and charge our credit cards back?

If there is a spare of integrity and decency, care to give us an update here? There are at least 5 of us with $100 deposits from over 6 months ago...
Old 10-09-2009, 05:40 PM

1992 Toyota Corolla, 1994 Chevy C1500, 2002 C32, 2012 Prius, 2013 Toyota Sienna
Fully agree
Originally Posted by ///AMG4EVER
Is it time to file a formal complain and charge our credit cards back?

If there is a spare of integrity and decency, care to give us an update here? There are at least 5 of us with $100 deposits from over 6 months ago...
Old 10-09-2009, 05:47 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
good luck guys, hope that the length of time between the charge and now doesn't cause the CC company to decline the chargeback.

Old 10-09-2009, 10:25 PM

'06 C55 AMG
If anyone has concerns please call me six one 9 eight 4 9 9 three 9 five.

-Eric
Old 10-10-2009, 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by cannonball55

-Eric
Im in Germany. Calling is a no go. Whats the status?
Old 10-10-2009, 12:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Exclamation

-Eric
Eric I don't think anyone wants to hassle you..just update us...I think we all who put deposits down or paid in full just want our product that's why no one is really making a big deal out of it...honestly we all sent money in good faith..being how long things have gone with little to no further updates only takes our faith away from you...if there are issues as it seems then just stop it all and refund us...its only the right thing to do....regain our faith in you...there may be other projects you try to get going and if this goes sour then its our duty to warn others right? 6 months Eric is quite a long time and if we atleast got an update weekly or monthly most of us would be ok. But the fact you stay quiet really makes us nerves..COME ON ERIC...DO THE RIGHT THING..REGAIN OUR TRUST. Thats all we ask.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:41 AM

'06 C55 AMG
Alright gentlemen, I'm updating this now. The guy I have making them continues to tell me they are in process. I have grown tired of hearing this as I'm sure you all are tired of waiting. I am moving across the country from CA to VA next week and have a ton on my mind right now. I will update again in a few weeks and probably will not be checking the forum often if at all until later this month. I am not dropping off the face of the planet as I can be reached at the number I gave. I will resurface again soon. I thank you all for your patience and I apologize for my lack of updates.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
Alright gentlemen, I'm updating this now. The guy I have making them continues to tell me they are in process. I have grown tired of hearing this as I'm sure you all are tired of waiting. I am moving across the country from CA to VA next week and have a ton on my mind right now. I will update again in a few weeks and probably will not be checking the forum often if at all until later this month. I am not dropping off the face of the planet as I can be reached at the number I gave. I will resurface again soon. I thank you all for your patience and I apologize for my lack of updates.
See thats all we need..atleast me...GL on your move...
Old 10-13-2009, 11:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
05 C230K SS (sold), 06 C55 (sold), 08 Yamaha R1 (sold), 16 X5M
moving across the country is only gonna make gettin this thing accomplished that much harder...GL to all you that gave this guy money...IMO this guy needs to be going to "his guy" in person to check on the status and not accept "its processing" as an excuse. They're obviously blowing you off. Be proactive. I'm sure everyone understands that you have alot on your mind with a move and all however, this wouldn't be happening if you took care of this the correct way from the start...
Old 10-29-2009, 05:42 PM

2005 c55amg, 2000 clk430, 2002 clk55amg, 2008 clk63amg black series
Originally Posted by chutoyy
Eep... I haven't been here for a while; I'll get in touch with Eric and see what's up.. maybe I'll be able to keep you guys updated....
Well, something needs to happen...cause i paid as well and havent heard squat about it for awhile. If you see him ask him where my carbon fiber rear license plate cover is as well. He says he sent it out but came back undeliverable...then he sent it out again and doesnt have a delivery comfirmation. This sharade has been going on since July!!! Way to treat a soldier in Iraq...I am really pissed off right now. I paid him what he wanted and i have nothing...what recourse do i have now? Am i out my money or what?
Old 10-29-2009, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by c32used
Eric I don't think anyone wants to hassle you..just update us...I think we all who put deposits down or paid in full just want our product that's why no one is really making a big deal out of it...honestly we all sent money in good faith..being how long things have gone with little to no further updates only takes our faith away from you...if there are issues as it seems then just stop it all and refund us...its only the right thing to do....regain our faith in you...there may be other projects you try to get going and if this goes sour then its our duty to warn others right? 6 months Eric is quite a long time and if we atleast got an update weekly or monthly most of us would be ok. But the fact you stay quiet really makes us nerves..COME ON ERIC...DO THE RIGHT THING..REGAIN OUR TRUST. Thats all we ask.
Atleast tell me something....
Old 10-30-2009, 12:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
Exclamation

Originally Posted by mb_c55amg_guy
Atleast tell me something....
Look I agree with you 100% good business practice is to update or warn I say since we waited this long let's set a date a month from today if no resolve we just get a Refund and forget this today is October 30 so til Nov 30
Old 10-31-2009, 10:52 AM

'06 C55 AMG
Originally Posted by maverik259
moving across the country is only gonna make gettin this thing accomplished that much harder...GL to all you that gave this guy money...IMO this guy needs to be going to "his guy" in person to check on the status and not accept "its processing" as an excuse. They're obviously blowing you off. Be proactive. I'm sure everyone understands that you have alot on your mind with a move and all however, this wouldn't be happening if you took care of this the correct way from the start...
Thank you for your opinion, and you are correct. This wouldn't have happened if I had taken care of it the correct way. It is my mistake that I am doing my best to mend.

Originally Posted by mb_c55amg_guy
Well, something needs to happen...cause i paid as well and havent heard squat about it for awhile. If you see him ask him where my carbon fiber rear license plate cover is as well. He says he sent it out but came back undeliverable...then he sent it out again and doesnt have a delivery comfirmation. This sharade has been going on since July!!! Way to treat a soldier in Iraq...I am really pissed off right now. I paid him what he wanted and i have nothing...what recourse do i have now? Am i out my money or what?
With all due respect, your issue has been addressed via PM's. As for the soldier in Iraq comment, you can keep those to yourself and not try to play on the simpathy card.

Look I agree with you 100% good business practice is to update or warn I say since we waited this long let's set a date a month from today if no resolve we just get a Refund and forget this today is October 30 so til Nov 30

I updated this thread a little over 2 weeks ago, I have finally reached my destination and have hardly begun un-packing. I visited the guy and the work shop where the parts are being made. I can confirm the molds are made and trimmed, some touchup work needs to be done still. I apologize for the delay, I have decided since this project is appearntly on a far back burner at the shop I will refund all monies owed. And put up my own money in its place. If this debacle is resolved these parts will be offered once again. Please bare with me as I will be issuing refunds in the order they were received it may take up to 2 weeks for all monies to be refunded.

Mr. Walker, I will have no further personal or professional dealings with you after our outstanding issues are resolved.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 C55, 09 E350
cannonball will come through he always has in the past I haven't read the whole thread, but I would still trust him. Sucks for everyone who has had to wait though
Old 10-31-2009, 02:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
Look I'm not trying to put u on the spot but honestly you know most of us have been extremely patient for months...I even tried to extend it for you . I preffer the items if u can guarantee me those items then you can hold on to my $$$ I in no way want to trash ur name or rep here. But you do understand that this issue can make or break you as a trusted person here. I want to trust in u 100%...but the duration this is taking is creating issues. I want to be able to use you again and again.

Thank you for your opinion, and you are correct. This wouldn't have happened if I had taken care of it the correct way. It is my mistake that I am doing my best to mend.

With all due respect, your issue has been addressed via PM's. As for the soldier in Iraq comment, you can keep those to yourself and not try to play on the simpathy card.

I updated this thread a little over 2 weeks ago, I have finally reached my destination and have hardly begun un-packing. I visited the guy and the work shop where the parts are being made. I can confirm the molds are made and trimmed, some touchup work needs to be done still. I apologize for the delay, I have decided since this project is appearntly on a far back burner at the shop I will refund all monies owed. And put up my own money in its place. If this debacle is resolved these parts will be offered once again. Please bare with me as I will be issuing refunds in the order they were received it may take up to 2 weeks for all monies to be refunded.

Mr. Walker, I will have no further personal or professional dealings with you after our outstanding issues are resolved.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:51 PM

'06 C55 AMG
Originally Posted by JonMBZ
cannonball will come through he always has in the past I haven't read the whole thread, but I would still trust him. Sucks for everyone who has had to wait though

Thank you Jon.

Look I'm not trying to put u on the spot but honestly you know most of us have been extremely patient for months...I even tried to extend it for you . I preffer the items if u can guarantee me those items then you can hold on to my $$$ I in no way want to trash ur name or rep here. But you do understand that this issue can make or break you as a trusted person here. I want to trust in u 100%...but the duration this is taking is creating issues. I want to be able to use you again and again.
I do understand where you're coming from. I am not giving up on these parts being made, I am simply refunding the money and replacing it with my own. I thank you, and the rest, for being patient with me on this matter. I just do not want other people's money on my concience if this deal goes any farther south.
Old 11-07-2009, 12:43 AM

Well gee...what would u do if u were in my shoes...not like i can just pick up the phone and call u...and when the people at the house tell me nothing has come etc...then it was shipped and returned? i dont buy it. It is up to you sir to fix this. i paid you for the items, and have nothing to show...even after how many months? if you are a man of your word then u will look into it on your end as u cannot give me shipping info as of yet. the iraq comment was just to state where i was...im not down the street from u...and if there are problems and u dont respond then what am i to do? i am simply tired of people promising things and not following through on them.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:19 PM

Anyone get their money back yet???
Old 12-07-2009, 01:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 Designo 030
Nothing here... Eric?
Old 12-07-2009, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by mdncn2762
I too would like to know what the hell is going on...ive been more than patient with this just like everyone else has....also...still no carbon fiber rear license cover...out over 200 bucks...and no product...he says he shipped it..then it got returned...then he shipped it again...and it hasnt arrived....mmm guess i should have learned from the first incident. What a bunch of crap.
Old 12-08-2009, 03:54 PM

'06 C55 AMG
all refunds have been issued.
Old 12-09-2009, 02:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
Originally Posted by mdncn2762
Sorry late response but Eric did refund me I am just waiting for it to clear at bank...thanks Eric
Old 02-03-2010, 02:05 AM

2006 Mercedes-Benz C230
!!

Has everyone received their refunds and what not?
Old 02-03-2010, 02:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'10 E63 Obsidiant Black; '06 R350 Alabaster White; 05 C55 Obsidiant Black (sold)
Yep I did.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: CF Feeler: Carbon Fiber W203 Door Sills