C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

One less C55 on the roads..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 04:29 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
02 C320 Sedan
Damn man glad to see your alright.. Big bummer =/ did you make sure to sock the truck driver? It hurts my eyes.. but once again glad to see your alright

Airbags go?
Old 05-16-2009, 10:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts
Yes
Ouch man...

I am thinking of selling mine...Silver on Black, mint condition, Nav, bone stock except for tint and never modded. 2006 with 36k, full factory warranty through 08/10 also as this was a late model 06. Think of it as an upgrade!
Old 05-16-2009, 01:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 C55
Originally Posted by krisv420
Damn man glad to see your alright.. Big bummer =/ did you make sure to sock the truck driver? It hurts my eyes.. but once again glad to see your alright

Airbags go?
Didnt quite hit him, however i did jump out of my car while he was still in his flipped over truck screaming you dumb m**** f****, and some other obscenities. I was pissed to say the least. And suprisingly no, the bags didnt go.

Originally Posted by rory breaker
Ouch man...

I am thinking of selling mine...Silver on Black, mint condition, Nav, bone stock except for tint and never modded. 2006 with 36k, full factory warranty through 08/10 also as this was a late model 06. Think of it as an upgrade!
Actually sounds exactly like the one im thinking of getting but not an 06. Your car sounds great but this is an older man and i dont think he has a very good idea about how much these cars are worth, so i think i can get a steal. PM me info though if you want! Thanks
Old 05-16-2009, 07:07 PM
Banned

02 C320 Sedan
Originally Posted by DHawk615
Didnt quite hit him, however i did jump out of my car while he was still in his flipped over truck screaming you dumb m**** f****, and some other obscenities. I was pissed to say the least. And suprisingly no, the bags didnt go.

Odd that the bags didn't go.. I got in a small bender too.. only 5k dmg but i thought the air bags would have went but they didn't. Hmm i wonder what junk yard that car is going to.. I WANT THE RIMS!!! hehe
Old 05-16-2009, 07:11 PM

2005 C55
I could see if i can find out where it's going/went if you want me to. The wheels are in good shape but 3 of them have curb damage that was there when i bought it. MBZ was going to pay to have them refinished but i didn't make it that far ha. If anyone is interested, the interior is PERFECT, like 10/10, so if anyone is looking for interior parts i will try to figure out where the car is going or what the deal is.
Old 05-16-2009, 08:21 PM
Banned

02 C320 Sedan
Originally Posted by DHawk615
I could see if i can find out where it's going/went if you want me to. The wheels are in good shape but 3 of them have curb damage that was there when i bought it. MBZ was going to pay to have them refinished but i didn't make it that far ha. If anyone is interested, the interior is PERFECT, like 10/10, so if anyone is looking for interior parts i will try to figure out where the car is going or what the deal is.
That would be great i don't really care to much about the rash.. Anything is better then my stocks lol
Old 05-17-2009, 06:33 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
SLK55 AMG, E320 BlueTec, ML350, (formerly) C32 AMG, MR2 Turbo, HD-FLH-FSE, BMW R100RS, Ducati M900
C55 down

Dhawk, man I'm glad you are OK. Sorry about the AMG. I am amazed that the airbags did not fire off. Still it looks like the crumple zones did their thing.

I agree with you that a car damaged that bad would never be the same. If you still want another C55, I knew a local owner here in KY who had a white 2005 model with 8-9k on it for sale last year. I think he still has the car and I could confirm for you. With your settlement, you could meet his price with $ left over. PM if you want me to find out. I was looking at the car last fall but opted for a C32 instead. The white is very sharp.

Irish
Old 05-17-2009, 06:26 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
ouch.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:37 PM

2005 C55
Originally Posted by JG26_Irish
Dhawk, man I'm glad you are OK. Sorry about the AMG. I am amazed that the airbags did not fire off. Still it looks like the crumple zones did their thing.

I agree with you that a car damaged that bad would never be the same. If you still want another C55, I knew a local owner here in KY who had a white 2005 model with 8-9k on it for sale last year. I think he still has the car and I could confirm for you. With your settlement, you could meet his price with $ left over. PM if you want me to find out. I was looking at the car last fall but opted for a C32 instead. The white is very sharp.

Irish
Yessss. I definitely would like some info on this car as i love the white (only black interior though). If you want to get some info and an asking price that would be fantastic. Thanks!

And BTW thanks for all of the other responses guys. Its neat to me how a group of people i have never met seem to feel genuinely sorry for the situation and are so willing to offer help or advice. You guys rock!
Old 05-18-2009, 09:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Glad you're okay, the car can be replaced... can't believe the other guy was such a jerkass about it. Get white on black, you won't regret it... if you can find one with black birds eye maple instead of titanium trim, that is pure sex.