C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Spotted - Blacked Out C55 in Kennett Square, PA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 02:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 C55
Spotted - Blacked Out C55 in Kennett Square, PA

So I got the proverbial, "can you stop on the way home and pick up <insert whatever here>" phone call on the way home from work last night. Turns out the <insert whatever here> was a pizza so I was cool with the chore.

Anyway, I pulled in to a place out in Kennett Square, PA call Giordano's (real popular spot in the middle of cow country), anyway, was looking for a place to park when low-n-behold I saw an opening followed immediately by the realization that I was getting ready to park next to another C55. Not sure about where you live, but in my neck of the woods, while there are some pretty nice cars, the preference is BMW. Was going to leave a note on the windshield, but then figured it'd be my luck that it 1) wasn't a car guy/girl and wouldn't understand or 2) would be some 18 year old kid who got the car as a hand me down from dad and only knows it as a Biggity-Benz or something.

Hopefully it was someone on the board, anyway, nice car.
Old 05-15-2009, 04:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I DON'T COME HERE ANYMORE
Yo G Money checking-that shizzle was fo shizzle my nizzle rizzle. Izzle.
Nice to see someone seeing another car in cow town-I cant for the life of me run into another C55 or C32 around here (and I'm on the road 100+ miles a day!)
GL on the hunt-lets hope its a hot (inset pref. hair color here) that is single and looking to mate 55's