C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Upgrade the Suspension

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 10:55 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I DON'T COME HERE ANYMORE
Upgrade the Suspension

I hit 50k miles yesterday and was wondering if anyone on here replaced structs/shocks at ny interval?
Upgrade to a V2 or PSS9 set up?
This is (finally?) the higest milage car I've owned yet-its going in this next week for valve gaskets, and a through inspection to see what I can get covered/replaced under the balance CPO-
suggestions from anyone?
Thanks!
Old 06-11-2009, 04:06 PM
spr
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Haven't you already made this post before? Have fun getting them replaced under warranty. I did this
Old 06-11-2009, 04:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I DON'T COME HERE ANYMORE
Well-no-I posted interest in the V2's-
I'm debating on trying to get them covered (sounds like its not an easy task....) vs paying out and getting a coilover set up-
this is more about a "do you warranty them or pay to play" kinda thing (I think)
I'm dropping my car off Wednesday to have the gaskets replaced (valve, breather, and powa steer-ing)-I have a better the most-relationship with this service writer-and will prob try and get everything under the sun replaced (I'm so begging for a new COMAND just to see if I can get it)-
Old 06-11-2009, 05:23 PM
spr
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So you stipulate to just posing. Whatever. Have fun wasting your time at the dealer re: struts. Are you going to get free brake pads too? I'd love to be there when they laugh at you. Unless they're visibly leaking oil the dealer will tell you to beat it as it's a consumable.