C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Vent time! BAD Cust. Service @ MB of Sacramento!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 05:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 45 Likes on 34 Posts
02 C32 AMG, 05 SL55 AMG, 09 SL63 AMG, 14 E350, '18 G550, 92 300ZX & 15' GL63 AMG
Vent time! BAD Cust. Service @ MB of Sacramento!

Sorry, just had to vent, because i read up on some of the forums here, how some of the members take their car in the dealership for service...and they get loaner cars easily...

This experience happened to me like 3 weeks ago..yea been a while, but it still lingers in my head, why i was treated differently hahaha..
so..

i dont understand?! i took my C32 in at the dealership here in Sacramento, they siad they wanted to leave it in over night for diagnostic and ****, once i approved, all they were gonna do was give a shuttle ride, but i told them i wouldnt benefit from that at all because i need someway of getting to work tomorrow morning....they refused to give me a loaner car, on which they swore they didnt have, but they obviously have one infront of the dealership,a white ML350 4matic with a HUGE banner on the back, MB of Sacramento Service Loaner Vehicle! im like WTF IS UP WIT THAT! The still refused that they didnt have a loaner car, but later on, an older lady drives up with an S500, and she was kindly offered the damn loaner car, im like WTF?!

after that, i threw hell, told them how are they gonna tell me they didnt have a loaner vehicle and they obviously did, because that lady drove off with it! BTW i was the 2nd person that pulled in in the service lot at 0715! Theyre service dept. opens at 0730! and i could've swoorrnnn loaners are first come first serve basis..

the stupid service advisor decided to give me a mercedes rental, BUT i have to pay for it out of my damn pocket effin $89 a day! im like FORGET THAT! WHAT a service! told them i want my car back, and off i left!

ive been seriously getting bad serviece from these damn stealers...they were nice though when i picked up the C32 AMG from them..

just