C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

need serious help cup holder removal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 02:51 AM

Received 15 Likes on 3 Posts
AMG
need serious help cup holder removal

I know this sound stupid but i seriously spent 4 hours of frustration tring to remove the cupholder i read instruction from the noizy stepper sticky in the non amg forum but still not able to do it if its not too much to ask can somebody be specific on how to do it barney style perhaps because I'm trying to change my steper motor my whole inside is torn apart but i cant get the cup holder off.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:28 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2005 E55
Originally Posted by francoisisp
I know this sound stupid but i seriously spent 4 hours of frustration tring to remove the cupholder i read instruction from the noizy stepper sticky in the non amg forum but still not able to do it if its not too much to ask can somebody be specific on how to do it barney style perhaps because I'm trying to change my steper motor my whole inside is torn apart but i cant get the cup holder off.
Open cup holder. Pull out the rubber mat at the bottom of the left cup holder. Once that's out, you should be able to slide the right one out to the left and up. IIRC, once the rubber piece is it out, it's pretty much smooth sailing.