C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

C32 TCU/ECU remap features?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 03:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C32 AMG
C32 TCU/ECU remap features?

Hey guys, I have some questions on ECU/TCU remaps. I've done searches and even attempted to contact eurocharged several times via email with no response.

I was wondering if the C32 TCU could be modified to behave more like the manual mode in the C55? Another words, no automatic shifting when RPM's hit redline, even in manual mode. Also, actually being able to select a gear and have the transmission change to that gear regardless of speed/RPM. Obviously still want overrev protection. Don't want to downshift if I'm at 6000RPM. These are the 2 main features I feel the C32 really needs to make it a better driving experience. If anyone knows if eurocharged can do this or if anyone else can, please let me know. I'm not looking for "wild" mods as I want to track the car and want good reliability. Just trying to improve enjoyability and trackability (are those real words?) oh well..

A member here from Germany mentioned something about being able to do this if I sent my ECU to AMG in Germany? That sounds expensive and the down time would be immense. If no other options exist, I question whether or not this could actually be done.

thanks,

Bryan

Last edited by Autotechnica; 12-12-2010 at 03:30 PM.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:24 PM
SPONSOR

Received 129 Likes on 92 Posts
C63S
Bryan - Please PM me your email address. I have never seen an email regarding this.

We do not offer this feature.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:26 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Originally Posted by Jerry@Eurocharged
Bryan - Please PM me your email address. I have never seen an email regarding this.

We do not offer this feature.
I just searched our exchange server and don't see one either.....

Old 12-12-2010, 04:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C32 AMG
I sent 2-3 emails some time in the summer. It wasn't recently. I will PM you my email addy as I am interested in the special you're having on the ECU's right now.

thanks for the quick reply guys. I'm not complaining by the way. I understand how busy shops can be, just wanted to find some answers.

Bryan