C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

2002 Capri Blue C32 For Sale..Check it out!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 05:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C32 AMG
2002 Capri Blue C32 For Sale..Check it out!

Hey guys,
I recently have been reading alot of the forums and decided after two years of owning in that I want to sell my C32, pay down some debt and get a C55. The car was purchased 2 years ago by me with 70,000 miles, no accidents, great service history, and I am pretty sure I have ran through the majority of common problems for its mileage @ 113,xxx miles. The car currently has no issues what so ever, I have invested alot of money into it to make it look like new again... Recently I sent all the wheels out to be resurfaced/ straightened/ painted, upgraded the tail lights as pictured, got a few dings and scratches touched up by my dealerships recommended paint guy, added a c55 trunk spoiler, tinted windows... etc... The car also comes with 4 new snow tires. I have always loved this C32 because it is very rare to even see one, and if you do see one they tend to be silver, the capri blue is a very cool color that certainly changes depending on the lighting condition. Please check it out, its a blast to drive, no stories, just thought someone here might take as good car of it as I do. Asking price is 12,500...I will negotiate to an extent! Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails 2002 Capri Blue C32 For Sale..Check it out!-webnn.jpg   2002 Capri Blue C32 For Sale..Check it out!-dsc02757.jpg   2002 Capri Blue C32 For Sale..Check it out!-ss.jpg   2002 Capri Blue C32 For Sale..Check it out!-good-.jpg   2002 Capri Blue C32 For Sale..Check it out!-111.jpg  

Old 01-05-2011, 05:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
PLAID
Originally Posted by FC32S1
Hey guys,
I recently have been reading alot of the forums and decided after two years of owning in that I want to sell my C32, pay down some debt and get a C55. The car was purchased 2 years ago by me with 70,000 miles, no accidents, great service history, and I am pretty sure I have ran through the majority of common problems for its mileage @ 113,xxx miles. The car currently has no issues what so ever, I have invested alot of money into it to make it look like new again... Recently I sent all the wheels out to be resurfaced/ straightened/ painted, upgraded the tail lights as pictured, got a few dings and scratches touched up by my dealerships recommended paint guy, added a c55 trunk spoiler, tinted windows... etc... The car also comes with 4 new snow tires. I have always loved this C32 because it is very rare to even see one, and if you do see one they tend to be silver, the capri blue is a very cool color that certainly changes depending on the lighting condition. Please check it out, its a blast to drive, no stories, just thought someone here might take as good car of it as I do. Asking price is 12,500...I will negotiate to an extent! Thanks!
Any mods and you put on 43 in 2 years??? wow???
Old 01-05-2011, 05:51 PM

2002 C32 AMG
No mods besides the removing the resonator, and yes that math sounds right to me, I commute daily down the highway to work and I am guilty of a lot of late night joy riding in it, my friend has a silver c32 that tends to sit around and not get driven and that thing has more problems then any car i know. My last C280 had 175k on it and i drove it just like this car and it was amazing.
Old 01-06-2011, 08:30 AM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
a car.
Car looks very nice and it's a great color. I know you'd love to get as much as possible to relieve some debt and invest in a C55 but you will have a difficult time asking that price for the car. 12,500 is about what you would expect to pay at retail. Either way, hope you find a buyer who takes care of it as well as you have.
Old 01-06-2011, 08:47 AM

2002 C32 AMG
Thanks yeah I love the color...I just wanted to start a little high for negotiating, but in reality I would be happy with low 11s