Fat chicks sticker question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 02:21 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Porsche 2004 911
Originally Posted by bmstyle
......sigh......yes I'm "mad bro" ....wow

I hope you never experience a physical or mental disability and have someone tell you "so be it" when you are being mocked. I hope to God both of you are over the age of 25. I'm 25 and if you 'men' are older than me, then shame on all of you....I hope your children never have any short comings while you stare helplessly as people make fun and bash on them. I hope you remember this thread when you are on the other side of the finger that's being pointed..

As for your "so be it" comment about the mechanic...how comical would it be if he took your oil cap off and poured salty water in there.....Now that would be worthy of a sticker....
Wow wee.. Pinpointing this sticker as an attack against people with a disability? Seriously? Using God? Karma? Claiming that I would passively stand by whilst mocking and violence ensued? Mate you have some underlining issues to address. You can hope and cast as much shame on me that you wish. What I feel is that you have blown this way out of proportion by placing it as relevant to something that it is not even aimed at (disability) and you have taken this opportunity to express yourself for what?. Apologies but your judgements are in vein. I simply don’t care what you think. I wasn’t even going to reply. But I feel sorry for you. I will enjoy the karma and overcome whatever further hurdles life throws at me. That’s what I do. If you wish to cast shame on others perhaps try a bigger medium: complain to MTV about Jersey shore.

Last edited by macbryanie; 02-27-2012 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Couldn't be bothered,
Old 02-26-2012, 10:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
C55 ///AMG, 535xi
Originally Posted by bmstyle
apparently sarcasm is non existent in your vocab.......I'm far from upset. I just think it's shameful how you act....but it's ok, Karma will slap you just as hard as I would've
SOMEONE IS MAD
Old 03-25-2012, 06:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 ///AMG, 535xi
so....i found ONE last one. the OMG fail, no fat chicks. sticker, but this one is the large size, the car itself measures 8.5" long x 6" tall. $20 shipped.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 ///AMG, 535xi
Thread Revival!

I SOLD MY C55, so I have no use for the illustrator file.

Selling the file with the stickers . $30 Send me a PM if interested

here's what you get, and you can replicate these stickers all you want. Will be adobe illustrator and PDF files (linework)