C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Autocross anyone?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 03:04 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
CLK55 AMG
Autocross anyone?

So here in swfl they have an amazing autocross program. I go every month and race. Its the second nicest autocross facility in the counrty. I was thinking we could get the swfl and south florida members on here to go next month for an autocross meet and day. Its 50$ a weekend and includes lunch everyday. There is a novice program for first time racers. Its really a blast it goes from 9am to 3pm. Registration starts at 8 and racing starts at 9. Let me know what you think. It would be a blast and great way to get local members to meet!
Old 04-04-2011, 03:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 C55 AMG
Originally Posted by c32kompressor
So here in swfl they have an amazing autocross program. I go every month and race. Its the second nicest autocross facility in the counrty. I was thinking we could get the swfl and south florida members on here to go next month for an autocross meet and day. Its 50$ a weekend and includes lunch everyday. There is a novice program for first time racers. Its really a blast it goes from 9am to 3pm. Registration starts at 8 and racing starts at 9. Let me know what you think. It would be a blast and great way to get local members to meet!
What are the dates? Where is it located? Website with info?

My mom lives down there in the North Ft Myers area. If I knew something like this was going on I might try and come out to join ya while I'm in town during one of my trips down there.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:56 PM

CLK55 AMG
the dates are april 30th and may 1st, thats the next event. its at the buckingham airport off sunset and gunnery. the website is www.gulfcoastautocrossers.com check it out and let me know when your next trip is!
Old 04-04-2011, 04:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 C55 AMG
Originally Posted by c32kompressor
the dates are april 30th and may 1st, thats the next event. its at the buckingham airport off sunset and gunnery. the website is www.gulfcoastautocrossers.com check it out and let me know when your next trip is!

Will do for sure. After looking up that airfield on the map it looks like its less than 5 miles as the crow flies from her house down there.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:00 PM

CLK55 AMG
Sweet! Im also getting our local euro group to go aswell