C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

David

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 01:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 SL65 AMG
Originally Posted by pointman
I think you might be getting a bit too worked up over nothing. Relax, its the internet, not everything has to be 100% serious and informative.
A verbose response doesn't necessarily mean that I'm worked up, so I think you might be misinterpreting exactly why I wrote what I wrote.

The OP is obviously not very well practiced at using forums like this... and I was simply trying to explain where he went wrong. If no one bothers to explain it to him, how is he going to get better?

Also, my other point still stands - when someone with a legitimate problem is searching around for an answer to a fuel pump this thread will pop up and will be nothing but unnecessary clutter. Maybe you like filtering through BS to find answers to questions, but it's kind of unnecessary and inefficient.
Old 09-30-2011, 04:46 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63, C55 (Sold)
LOL what a blooper...
Old 10-01-2011, 12:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
a car that can't do the throttle reset.
Originally Posted by supernautk
A verbose response doesn't necessarily mean that I'm worked up, so I think you might be misinterpreting exactly why I wrote what I wrote.

The OP is obviously not very well practiced at using forums like this... and I was simply trying to explain where he went wrong. If no one bothers to explain it to him, how is he going to get better?

Also, my other point still stands - when someone with a legitimate problem is searching around for an answer to a fuel pump this thread will pop up and will be nothing but unnecessary clutter. Maybe you like filtering through BS to find answers to questions, but it's kind of unnecessary and inefficient.
Wow.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:54 AM

'09 SL65 AMG
Wow.
I know man...you're just here for the yuks because you don't know how to work on cars, so you don't really understand that perspective.

It's all good.
Old 10-01-2011, 03:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I know man...you're just here for the yuks because you don't know how to work on cars, so you don't really understand that perspective.

It's all good.

Might want to work on figuring out the internet foruming experience before dishing out advice to others, big guy. Good luck though, mechanic.
Old 10-01-2011, 07:13 PM

'09 SL65 AMG

Might want to work on figuring out the internet foruming experience before dishing out advice to others, big guy. Good luck though, mechanic.
I'm pretty knowledgeable about forums and forum etiquette. My post count has nothing to do with why you don't understand my posts or reasoning. A simple glance at your post history reveals that you've admitted that you're "as car handy as a blind turd..." and yet you have 4k posts on a car forum. This is exactly why I said what I said to you.

I have enough experience in searching forums to know that sifting through clutter when you're trying to find an answer is annoying and inefficient. Looking at my post count and using it as a way to try to dismiss me isn't exactly logical either. Just because I don't chat it up on MBWorld with 4k worth of posts doesn't demonstrate anything about who I am or what I know, guy!
Old 10-01-2011, 08:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I'm pretty knowledgeable about forums and forum etiquette. My post count has nothing to do with why you don't understand my posts or reasoning. A simple glance at your post history reveals that you've admitted that you're "as car handy as a blind turd..." and yet you have 4k posts on a car forum. This is exactly why I said what I said to you.

I have enough experience in searching forums to know that sifting through clutter when you're trying to find an answer is annoying and inefficient. Looking at my post count and using it as a way to try to dismiss me isn't exactly logical either. Just because I don't chat it up on MBWorld with 4k worth of posts doesn't demonstrate anything about who I am or what I know, guy!

Old 10-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 91 Likes on 46 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55
Originally Posted by michael kuzni
what about michael?
yeah? What about Michael?
Old 10-02-2011, 02:07 AM

'09 SL65 AMG

Meme fail.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Originally Posted by MBH motorsports
yeah? What about Michael?
+1 mike geeze, it's almost like these guys miss the pointless arguments dingleberry brought us.