*!* New chip for C32 *!*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2003, 07:53 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes C32
amgc32

I seen NMM's car. He's got eveything that I have plus the ASE chip and the sl55 splitter. I seen his car run in the track and I can back him up 100%
I am going to try the ASE chip tomorrow and I'll let you guys know how it turn out on my car.
I was at 308hp and 311 tq with the Evosport odps. We'll see how much I'll gain from the chip tomorrow.
I mean, they have a policy of satisfaction guaranteed or money back. So, what do I have to lose.
Old 06-29-2003, 08:13 PM

C32 AMG
N.M.M...what up, I dont know if you remember me from carlsbad awhile back. I was in the black C32. Can you give me a link or something for more information and pricing for ASE? thanks.
Old 06-29-2003, 10:26 PM

Hey whats up AMGDOOD? when r we going to the track again?

The price of the chip is $999.00 regurlarly, But for a short time they can do the chips custom programmed and removable for $899.00. Feel free to email me with any questions THELOSER0@AOL.COM

ASE's web page is www.asechips.com They are an international company. The web page is still under construction. Bad programmers... click on the 360 modena and it will take you to a porsche.... either way it is very help full and explains alot of chip tuning and about the company. The info on page for the c32 is wrong, thats the stats for a different car.

ps. there is a typo on there web page, the chip is not $799
Old 06-30-2003, 01:01 AM

07 SL550; C32 (sold)
All NMM is trying to share what mods worked for him. I for one appreciate anyone who is sharing info about how much HP/TQ is made for each mod.

I don't think anyone should cast any doubt until results are posted.
Old 06-30-2003, 02:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32
i will be waiting for your dyno results NMM!

Jerry
Old 06-30-2003, 03:38 AM

C32 AMG
thanks...I'll go to the track again once i make my car faster.
Old 06-30-2003, 01:49 PM
JC
Banned

Last year we came accross ASE Chips that claimed big numbers. They were local in SoCal, so we gave them a try. After installing their chip in our C32's DME we took the car to the dyno.

No gains, no even 1HP. There was however a dead spot at certain throttle angles that made the car feel underpowered. So we went back in for another version. Same story, no gain and dead spot was still there. After trying several more times we finaly gave up with them.

I just want set some things straight. When Vadeem showed up at the shop (ASE's) on June 28th, 2002, we installed the ASE chip. He then pick up his C32 the same day. A few days after, he called and said, "That the chip had flat spots and did not see any performance gains." He then ask if we would install the stock chip back because he needed the stock back in for some reasons or other tests for EVO. Then, Vadeem showed up at the ASE and I installed the stock. I then told Vadeem that I would have something for him soon for him too test again.

Well, days went by, I called Vadeem and told him we had a new chip he could try out. He said, " the C32 was apart for R&D." I think he mention headers or what not, I don't remember. Anyway, I called him several times more and so did another employee. We could never get him too bring his C32 in again for some odd reasons.

What I'm trying to say here is that he never brought his C32 more than twice to us (ASE) and only had dyno'd one ASE chip.

For an excellent chip or chip that will perform well with no mods or aftermarket mods, we require the vehicle at our shop for a few days or more; chip programs cannot be done with in a few hours. Nima's C32 was done with in a day, but he brought his car as soon as we opened and right when we closed. Nima actually gaves us more time than EVO and we thank him very much for lending his car.

THAN YOU NIMA!!

Nima understands what Research and Development means, that is way his C32 is the fastest.
Old 06-30-2003, 02:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C32 AMG
JC: First of all my name is spelled VADIM. It is very clearly posted next to every message I post.

Secondly, you have clearly stated to me that you were getting files from Europe and not doing any of your own tuning. This was again reiterated to me by NIMA when said that you got your file from someone from Mexico.

Whatever, I do not care where you got your software from that is your business.

Do not tell me that do you your own tuning, you did not do on our C32. Two of the files that you guys installed felt identical down to the same flat spot at the same throttle opening and RPMs where you claimed they were different. Besides the first time you had our car for a full day. You had your chances.

Quite frankly we lost any confidence in your abilities. It did not help that the soldering job you guys did on a DME caused intermittent car shutdowns. The socket had to be resoldered. This is the reason I did not bring my car back to you again. Maybe you can modify files now, but you did not do it for us.

As far as the gains we will see tomorrow, back to back - stock vs. software.
Old 06-30-2003, 03:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
C32
JC,

I will contact you next week. If you can get 38rwhp from 91 octane gas out of NMM's car you should be able to get 80+ rwhp from mine running 98 octane. That will give me 400+rwhp or over 500hp at the crank. Then I will have the fastest C32.

Can't wait.
Old 06-30-2003, 03:34 PM
JC
Banned

Vadim,

I apologize for spelling your name wrong, but as far as been my business, it is not. Now we do have our tech that is from Germany and was residing from there at the time we met for business. But, at the moment he in Mexico and the owner of ASE is Mexican. But regardless of were the program comes from we have all the tools here at our SoCal location and Mexico too. So whichever car we work on, we can make an excellent chip given the proper chance.

In regards to the chip, I only installed one and then the second was your stock. So, if you thought it was one of ours because the dyno figure showed similar results; that would be stock.

I have never soldered anything incorrectly where a car does not start. There is no such thing as intermittent shutdowns. If there is a short caused by soldering, then it simply does not start. Now, it could be that you or someone with in your shop may have done something to causes such results, example removing the chip incorrectly when you were testing stock and ASE chip back to back. So let not point fingers since no one can prove whose fault it was.

I don't mean any disrespect or want to stir things up between us, I just wanted to share to everyone reading this post our side of it.

Now if it is okay with you, I would like to attend dyno testing tomorrow with Nima.

Respectfully,

JC
Old 06-30-2003, 04:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W211 E55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Past 996GT3,ZCPM3,Brabus C32,ML 500
Originally posted by vadim@evosport
OK, lets clear a couple of things up.
Dude lets chip mine, Its bone stock..That would be a good test, ASE sponsered my last car, This car is going in Euro Tuner so lets see if John will sponser it and run it on a stock car,, Easy Good selling mod!!
HEy John wasupp bro, Is Sean from Pstar, now we got Teckademics!!
Old 06-30-2003, 05:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C32 AMG
John: In my recollection there were at least two different attempts to program our C32. The shutdown problem was due to piece of wick intermittently shorting out two legs of the memory chip.

Look, at this point in time, it does not matter.

C32 owners on this board want to see if the HP claims are true. And we are trying to verify them.

To keep things in persepective, sorry, but I can not have you at the shop during testing.
Old 06-30-2003, 05:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

If it werks out we'll I am in
GO ASE!!!!!!!!
Old 06-30-2003, 05:41 PM
JC
Banned

Vadim:

You being a retailer of after market parts or tuner if you may. Then, you should know that this test ought be tested in a neutral Dynamometer site for things to be fair to all C32 owners.
That is why I would like be there to observe that all things are done properly and fair.
Fair meaning no input numbers are altered or temp, humidity and so on. So, I will be contacting Nima and I will personally arange a dyno test some where else.

- JC
Old 06-30-2003, 05:46 PM
JC
Banned

Thanks Sean!!
Old 06-30-2003, 05:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by JC
Thanks Sean!!
No prob, The chip you did for my C240 was good!! I hope to see 30+HP off this new one, Is it going to be undetectable?
Old 06-30-2003, 06:00 PM
MBWorld Founder

ones too fast according to CHP!
Originally posted by JC
Vadim:

You being a retailer of after market parts or tuner if you may. Then, you should know that this test ought be tested in a neutral Dynamometer site for things to be fair to all C32 owners.
That is why I would like be there to observe that all things are done properly and fair.
Fair meaning no input numbers are altered or temp, humidity and so on. So, I will be contacting Nima and I will personally arange a dyno test some where else.

- JC
LOL - what a joke. If you think we would alter the results you are a joke. If we woudl do that, why did we not do that the first time Nima dynoed tha car last week. That would have prevented this whole thread. Our reputation for honesty is known. To imply that we would LIE makes you look like a fool!

BTW, I was at the meeting too and you DID have the car for the day and had the chance to dyno-tune the car then.

Nima is our customer too, and if he wants to have us dyno his car again to verify to us and OUR board what the numbers are, then that is his choice, not yours. Further, I think that the members here will know the results from our dyno are honest and true like they ALWAYS are.

Thanks

Brad
Old 06-30-2003, 06:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

UH OH. Dudes don't start bickering or you won't get anything done.

Its all good, maby we will fianlly get a DECENT CHIP!!!!!
Thats what its about..

Last edited by Vader13; 06-30-2003 at 06:25 PM.
Old 06-30-2003, 06:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 43 Posts
C63 BS, GLA45
So what's the big frickin' deal with ASE being present and watching the test? You guys are testing his chip AGAIN to validate the claims, seems only fair that he can come watch.

I was so looking forward to this test too, since dynoing 2 setups on 2 different days is meaningless to me.
Old 06-30-2003, 06:10 PM

I do believe the gauntlet has been thrown down.
Old 06-30-2003, 06:11 PM
MBWorld Founder

ones too fast according to CHP!
Originally posted by Vader13
UH OH. Dude don't start bickering or you won't get anything done.
Brad, c'mom calling John a Joke is not cool.....
Thats what its about..
Sean,

Is it ok to have him call us liers?

You know me, you know that is not the case and I take a HUGE personal offense to this.

Thanks

Brad
Old 06-30-2003, 06:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 43 Posts
C63 BS, GLA45
Originally posted by otoupalik
He never called you a liar. He just wants to make sure the tests are done properly, no excuses for BOTH parties. Calm down, and let's run the test tomorrow. I think a lot of folks here would like to know if ASE can back up their product.
Old 06-30-2003, 06:23 PM
JC
Banned

First of all, I don't know you guys well. And from the start you guys are not playing fair and to all the C32 owners.

Second of all, for you to start saying that we are fools, I think you should look at yourselves first before you start bad mouthing us.

We are an honest company that only specializing in chip tuning nothing else, and stand behind our product.

In all honesty, if you guys were truly honest and want the C32 customers to respect you guys. Then, you guys (EVO) would not have a problem with us being a witness during testing?

And as far as what you say we had the car for a day is false. You did not bring the early and then car was picked up mid-day because you need the car fast for other testing.

If you guys had given us a chance, then EVO would have had the best chip to sell on the market.

Good Luck with your other chip tuner!
Old 06-30-2003, 06:30 PM

07 SL550; C32 (sold)
Originally posted by Vader13
UH OH. Dudes don't start bickering or you won't get anything done.

Thats what its about..
Old 06-30-2003, 06:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by otoupalik
Sean,

You know me, you know that is not the case and I take a HUGE personal offense to this.

Thanks

Brad
Brad, I am sorry if I offened you, cause you are a great guy and Evo Sport is a sponser of Teck. John is a cool guy too..
I just want to see a chip.
John should trust you guys to do a fair dyno and I agree with you on that.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: *!* New chip for C32 *!*