Thinking about buying a c32

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 12:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1998 integra ls
Thinking about buying a c32

Hey guys,

I'm sure this has been posted a million times but I seem to have trouble finding a thread with a similar car to compare with. I was wondering what a reasonable amount to offer a dealer would be for this car.

White 2003 c32 amg
91k miles
nav
looks clean (wasn't detailed when I saw it)
Stock everything

I haven't seen the carfax yet so sorry I can't comment on owners/etc. but assuming a couple owners and a clean title what would be fair to offer?

They want 15990 for it which seems really high. I was going to offer 12k max cash and hope they don't laugh at me.

What do you think would be a good price? Thanks!
Old 06-15-2012, 12:29 AM

C32 AMG and a 2004 Porsche Cayenne
Originally Posted by needhae2
Hey guys,

I'm sure this has been posted a million times but I seem to have trouble finding a thread with a similar car to compare with. I was wondering what a reasonable amount to offer a dealer would be for this car.

White 2003 c32 amg
91k miles
nav
looks clean (wasn't detailed when I saw it)
Stock everything

I haven't seen the carfax yet so sorry I can't comment on owners/etc. but assuming a couple owners and a clean title what would be fair to offer?

They want 15990 for it which seems really high. I was going to offer 12k max cash and hope they don't laugh at me.

What do you think would be a good price? Thanks!

Mine is an 02 had 71k, same options and I got em down to 10.1k
Old 06-15-2012, 12:35 AM

1998 integra ls
Originally Posted by Das_Stig
Mine is an 02 had 71k, same options and I got em down to 10.1k
What were they asking for it?
Old 06-15-2012, 12:38 AM

What were they asking for it?
12.5k I think? For the negotiation process I had the advantage of having a Black M3 across the street going for 25k as a bargaining chip
Old 06-15-2012, 12:40 AM

1998 integra ls
12.5k I think? For the negotiation process I had the advantage of having a Black M3 across the street going for 25k as a bargaining chip
Haha that seems a bit more reasonable. I'm afraid they wont negotiate to a fair price because they are asking so much for it already.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:50 AM

Haha that seems a bit more reasonable. I'm afraid they wont negotiate to a fair price because they are asking so much for it already.
Im sure you can get them down quite a bit, especially if you are paying cash for it. kbb.com lists the suggested price of an 03 with 92k miles as 15k FYI.

No matter how far you get them down the C32 is still an awesome car and probably my second fav car I have ever owned (only second to my porsche). Go check out the car with a microscope checking out everything on it and if you still feel like you want it, get it. The car drives great and I dont think you can get any better of a vehicle for the price.

I got a warranty with mine and I had a lot of stuff replaced in that 60 days, Seat control module, IC pump, The leather on the seats. If you get a warranty I recommend checking all of the above items.
Old 06-15-2012, 01:15 AM

1998 integra ls
Im sure you can get them down quite a bit, especially if you are paying cash for it. kbb.com lists the suggested price of an 03 with 92k miles as 15k FYI.

No matter how far you get them down the C32 is still an awesome car and probably my second fav car I have ever owned (only second to my porsche). Go check out the car with a microscope checking out everything on it and if you still feel like you want it, get it. The car drives great and I dont think you can get any better of a vehicle for the price.

I got a warranty with mine and I had a lot of stuff replaced in that 60 days, Seat control module, IC pump, The leather on the seats. If you get a warranty I recommend checking all of the above items.
I'll look into that, thanks!