C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

**FTP Dual Pass Heat Exchangers BEST PRICE **Beat the summer heat**CLICK**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 11:33 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FTP-E55///AMG
Thumbs up **FTP Dual Pass Heat Exchangers BEST PRICE **Beat the summer heat**CLICK**

With summer in full swing there is NO better time to upgrade your H/E to BEAT THE HEAT!! Please CALL to order or if you have ANY questions!!

BENEFITS:
THIS MODIFICATION IS ESSENTIAL FOR THE M113K MOTORS. WITH JUST A FEW PULLS ON A WARM DAY THE SUPERCHARGER WILL CUT OUT, RENDERING YOUR CAR POWERLESS!! OUR HEAT EXCHANGER HELPS DISSIPATE THE HEAT YOUR S/C IS PRODUCING THUS FREEING UP HORSEPOWER, AND MANAGING IAT'S, releasing your amgs true potential!!

Data:
We are seeing 10-22 Deg over ambient with our dual pass H/E coupled with the FTP Trunk tank. Max IATS on a 90 DEG day on the dyno were 119 with NO ICE in the tank (we made some preliminary pulls but had to cut the runs short due to AFs

We make H/E's for C-Class/E-Class/CLS/etc!! Please Specify what chassis its for so we can make sure you get the right one!
The C32 AMG H/e Has 2 pre drilled brackets and it comes with 2 self tapping screws to install.

NOT TO MENTION ITS THE BEST VALUE IN THE MARKETPLACE FOR A H/E FOR THE M/B LINEUP!!

SYSTEM FEATURES:
-LIFETIME WARRANTY AGAINST WELD DEFECTS(orig. Purchaser)
-Bar & Plate style for optimal s/c cooling and heat dissipation
-59 FLUID OUNCES, 1.74 LITER HEAT EXCHANGER
-aluminum mounting brackets for seamless factory placement install -no drilling necessary
-2X MORE COOLING volume THAN STOCK
-DETAILED INSTALL GUIDE
-3/4 INCH BARB FITTINGS

*The FTP H/E May require certain MINOR Modification on some model's. Not all AMG platforms were the same.**

PICTURES:

OPTIONAL BLACK CERAMIC COATED

PRICE: $339.95

Thanks for looking at our products!!
Old 06-23-2012, 08:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55 AMG, Porsche 911 SC
interested in the H/E for the C32, do you run these units on the stock IC pumps? and also could you get a picture of one that is not black ceramic coated
Old 06-23-2012, 11:36 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FTP-E55///AMG
You can run it with the stock IC pump and here is a picture of the standard aluminum finish on the E55 H/E/ The C32 H/E has different mounting tabs.

Old 05-20-2013, 09:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 68 Likes on 44 Posts
C63 507 AMG DA Car #19
Can you send me the dimensions of this h/e for the E55 and C32 applications please?

I'm upgrading my kleemann h/e on a 2004 clk55. I know I'll have some custom fitment, I want to see which unit will fit my app best.

Thx.

Do you sell this unit? THX
https://mbworld.org/forums/5565332-post1.html
Old 05-23-2013, 12:46 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C32, C55, 08 E63
Is This a fairly straight forward installation for the c32? any way to get the install directions emailed in a file before hand? Very interested in this....
Old 06-06-2013, 12:18 PM

Received 31 Likes on 21 Posts
C32x2 RIP, 2005 C55, 2020 GLB 250, 2014 E550
Originally Posted by FT-Performance
With summer in full swing there is NO better time to upgrade your H/E to BEAT THE HEAT!! Please CALL to order or if you have ANY questions!!

BENEFITS:
THIS MODIFICATION IS ESSENTIAL FOR THE M113K MOTORS. WITH JUST A FEW PULLS ON A WARM DAY THE SUPERCHARGER WILL CUT OUT, RENDERING YOUR CAR POWERLESS!! OUR HEAT EXCHANGER HELPS DISSIPATE THE HEAT YOUR S/C IS PRODUCING THUS FREEING UP HORSEPOWER, AND MANAGING IAT'S, releasing your amgs true potential!!

Data:
We are seeing 10-22 Deg over ambient with our dual pass H/E coupled with the FTP Trunk tank. Max IATS on a 90 DEG day on the dyno were 119 with NO ICE in the tank (we made some preliminary pulls but had to cut the runs short due to AFs

We make H/E's for C-Class/E-Class/CLS/etc!! Please Specify what chassis its for so we can make sure you get the right one!
The C32 AMG H/e Has 2 pre drilled brackets and it comes with 2 self tapping screws to install.

NOT TO MENTION ITS THE BEST VALUE IN THE MARKETPLACE FOR A H/E FOR THE M/B LINEUP!!

SYSTEM FEATURES:
-LIFETIME WARRANTY AGAINST WELD DEFECTS(orig. Purchaser)
-Bar & Plate style for optimal s/c cooling and heat dissipation
-59 FLUID OUNCES, 1.74 LITER HEAT EXCHANGER
-aluminum mounting brackets for seamless factory placement install -no drilling necessary
-2X MORE COOLING volume THAN STOCK
-DETAILED INSTALL GUIDE
-3/4 INCH BARB FITTINGS

*The FTP H/E May require certain MINOR Modification on some model's. Not all AMG platforms were the same.**

PICTURES:

OPTIONAL BLACK CERAMIC COATED

PRICE: $339.95

Thanks for looking at our products!!

Hey I was wondering if you still had this deal going. I have c32 and am very interested. Heat soak is a b****