FS: 2006 Mercedes C55 AMG – Black on black – Low Miles 59k

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 05:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 C55 AMG
FS: 2006 Mercedes C55 AMG – Black on black – Low Miles 59k

Asking: $22,900

I bought this car in March of 2011 and it’s been a reliable and fun car to drive. I flew down to Albuquerque, NM to pick it up and drove it back to Oregon to be my daily driver. However since then we’ve picked up an X5 which has turned in to our every-day car and I find that the C55 doesn’t get driven that much anymore. We also have a 2008 Z4 M-Coupe on the way so I’ve finally come to the sad conclusion that it’s time to let someone else enjoy the C55.

Here are the details…
  • Black exterior and Black leather interior w/aluminum trim
  • 58,950 miles
  • All the standard features plus…
  • Bi-xenon headlights
  • Heated headlamp washers
  • Rear sunshade
  • Rain sensing wipers
  • DVD Comand Navigation system
  • CD changer
  • (3) key remotes
The few changes I’ve made…
  • Sirius Satellite radio. Bought an oem receiver on ebay and had the local Mercedes dealer do the install. The magnetic antenna is sitting on the trunk lid but the wire connecting it is hanging loose in the trunk. It wouldn’t take much to clean up the wiring.
  • Hood Emblem. Replaced upright star with a flat star badge
  • 18” Bremmerkraft BR05 wheels w/AMG center caps
  • Hankook Ventus R-S3 tires
You also get…
  • All four original AMG wheels are included though they aren’t in the best shape. When I got the car it looked as if a few of them had been re-painted at one point and some of the paint is peeling off. There is also some curb rash on them, with one wheel having a large gouge in it
I’m the second owner of this car and have a Carfax available upon request. This car has never been smoked in and is in great shape inside and out. There is one small door ding on the front passenger door (just noticed it recently...grrr) and the hood has several rock chips from what I can only guess was the previous owners gravel driveway. Other than that this is a beautiful, black, super-fast and fun car.
Attached Thumbnails -left.jpg   -right.jpg   -leftfront.jpg   -back.jpg   -wheel.jpg  

-interior.jpg  
Old 09-19-2012, 06:23 PM

Received 66 Likes on 37 Posts
Multiple
Since someone is bound to say it, I might as well jump the gun: your asking price is probably $4k too much. But good car, GLWS.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:05 PM

2006 C55 AMG
Wow, $4k huh? I did my research on auto trader, blue book, Craigslist and this board. Didn't think I was that far off. Thanks for your input.
Old 09-20-2012, 12:01 AM

C55 AMG
I think the price is fair.
Old 09-20-2012, 12:36 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
05 C55 AMG
Fair Price
Old 09-20-2012, 05:34 AM

Received 66 Likes on 37 Posts
Multiple
Originally Posted by Kwirebaugh
Wow, $4k huh? I did my research on auto trader, blue book, Craigslist and this board. Didn't think I was that far off. Thanks for your input.
Your research is based on asking price, not sale price. Hey, don't get me wrong, I hope you get what you are asking for, that way we know the market is back up. Good luck
Old 09-21-2012, 06:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
PLAID
Originally Posted by xxaarraa
Your research is based on asking price, not sale price. Hey, don't get me wrong, I hope you get what you are asking for, that way we know the market is back up. Good luck
X2, you could prolly get a 2006 C55 Kleemann SC with 1/2 the mileage as this car ^ ^ ^ for a few thousand more than this car ^ ^ ^. Market for these cars is weak and they all take premium to boot!! Plus, 60 K on the car is NOT a low mileage vehicle. Nice car and GLWS!!