C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

The C65 AMG, be afaid be very afraid.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2003, 06:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I find it funny that he is trying to joke his way out of everything now!! I am glad that you guys caught him so fast and took it to him!!

I also find it funny that someone would have this much time to waste. I know for a fact that he wouldn't of told anyone he was joking if people beleived it.

Unbeleivable.
Old 09-02-2003, 08:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1951 Caterpiller D6
Originally posted by AmgBoy
I find it funny that he is trying to joke his way out of everything now!! I am glad that you guys caught him so fast and took it to him!!

I also find it funny that someone would have this much time to waste. I know for a fact that he wouldn't of told anyone he was joking if people beleived it.

Unbeleivable.
Most of us take this board seriously and find it very useful. We created the "Off Topic" forum for humor and other items not related to the love and feeding of our pampered Mercedes Beasts. People like this, unfortunately have no respect for us.

I hope he grows up and learns how to contribute to and not detract from the board.
Old 09-02-2003, 09:28 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Originally posted by Derek Zoolander
It seems like those who are mad about this thread, and by the way it was just a joke, hence the part about it coming at an electronically limited 155mph (joke fellas), anyway ive noticed those who seem mad almost all dont have a c32.

I guess people who drive c230's dont have as good a sense of humor, perhaps u guys are self conscience about your engine size???
there's OFF TOPIC forum for jokes.

From what you wrote with no smilies, I think you were pretty serious. Now that it's proven wrong, you try to make up some lame excuse.

especially when you wrote this to comment to yourself:
C65....haha, u sir are a liar.

Last edited by FrankW; 09-02-2003 at 09:30 PM.
Old 09-03-2003, 11:48 AM
Almost a Member!

2003 c32
Some of u guys are just plain sad. It was a damn joke, i even made fun of myself (when i made the c65 u are a liar post). Was the joke ment to fool some very gullible people...YES, of course it was, but i was going to tell everyone the truth regardless. If u look back at my posts u will see i am not a troll. As far as having extra time on my hands, i post from my work, it was a slow day and i remembered how so many people fell for modified pics of the c32 (which were claimed to be the c55), so i thought id kill some time and mess with some gullible people.

For the love of god people, i made this post before anyone even commented...

"It coming towards us at an electronically limited 155 miles per hour, and there is nothing anyone or any thing can do to stop it.
"

Now if u cant see a hint of a joke from that u are a fool, and/or u take things way to serious

Amgboy, this is a quote from u " I know for a fact that he wouldn't of told anyone he was joking if people believed it."

I was going to say it was a joke regardless, i also figured most everyone would thinks its BS. U say u know for a fact?? Well then i guess i know for a fact that u pleasure yourself while looking at the cover of the new justin timberlake CD .

Use your head people, it was a gag, a harmless joke ment to fool some, and make others laugh and cringe at those who were buying it. And as i said, i was going to say it was a gag regardless of how little or much attention it received.

Relax people, youll live longer.

Last edited by Derek Zoolander; 09-03-2003 at 11:54 AM.
Old 09-03-2003, 11:57 AM

2017 GLE 350 Wifey, 2005 C55 AMG
Hey Zoolander, I hear ya man, people just love to whine on this forum, cant take any foolin around. I did fall for the c55 gag for a quik minute but not your c65-MOE
Old 09-03-2003, 12:20 PM
Almost a Member!

2003 c32
thanks moedigga, it good to see someone who can take a joke on this thread. It seems like most on here are real cool, but man some of these guys need to relax.

Oh, at first i fell for the c55 pics too.

Last edited by Derek Zoolander; 09-03-2003 at 01:54 PM.
Old 09-03-2003, 05:01 PM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter

"It coming towards us at an electronically limited 155 miles per hour, and there is nothing anyone or any thing can do to stop it.
"

Now if u cant see a hint of a joke from that u are a fool, and/or u take things way to serious

how's that suppose to be a hint of a joke?? ALL the AMGs in the world are LIMITED to 155mph or 250 km/h...

btw, those C55 pics from some times ago were Pshoped from the C32's press released pics. It's sad if you can't tell the difference between the Pshoped and real pics. The C55 will come, but not looking like those Pshoped pics.

Last edited by FrankW; 09-03-2003 at 05:05 PM.
Old 09-03-2003, 05:29 PM
Almost a Member!

2003 c32
frankw, yes i know they are all limited to 155, but i thought for sure u would see the joke in that. In fact, its actually a rip off of the film Armageddon, they talk about the asteroid coming at them at like a billion miles per hour ( i of course dont remember the real number), and they say there is nothing they can do about it in this kind of silly dramatic scene. But, i didnt expect people to know that, however i did think most would see i was kidding.

Last edited by Derek Zoolander; 09-03-2003 at 05:35 PM.
Old 09-03-2003, 05:44 PM
Almost a Member!

2003 c32
O yeah, a quote from FrankW in regards to this line:

Now if u cant see a hint of a joke from that u are a fool, and/or u take things way to serious".

Thats my quote and frankw said in return...

"how's that suppose to be a hint of a joke?? ALL the AMGs in the world are LIMITED to 155mph or 250 km/h.."

Frank, u call people sad for not knowing the c55 pics were made from the old c32 pics. And yet u say the statement above....buddy, that response to my explanation of a joke is both sad and pathetic. I understand if u didnt find it funny, but to not even get it after i explain it, u need to sell your c32 and buy a personality.
Old 09-03-2003, 05:52 PM

Zoolander- I feel bad for you, good luck in life.

Frank- Don't let him pull you down to his level.

Moderators- I dont think the comment that Zoolander made to me was appropriate and I don't feel he should be allowed to participate in this forum any longer, please take some action against him.
Old 09-03-2003, 08:38 PM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
O yeah, a quote from FrankW in regards to this line:

Now if u cant see a hint of a joke from that u are a fool, and/or u take things way to serious".

Thats my quote and frankw said in return...

"how's that suppose to be a hint of a joke?? ALL the AMGs in the world are LIMITED to 155mph or 250 km/h.."

Frank, u call people sad for not knowing the c55 pics were made from the old c32 pics. And yet u say the statement above....buddy, that response to my explanation of a joke is both sad and pathetic. I understand if u didnt find it funny, but to not even get it after i explain it, u need to sell your c32 and buy a personality.
IF most that see this post knew you were joking, this thread wouldn't be 4 pages long, and there wouldn't be people calling you a troll.

you have been watching too much MOVIEs. Who the hell can would remember one insignificant line from a movie that sells for it's special effect. I only watched that movie once and that makes me sad and pathetic??! GREAT LOGIC

Last edited by FrankW; 09-03-2003 at 08:46 PM.
Old 09-03-2003, 08:52 PM
CRB

Give a troll a lobotomy and then you have Derek.
Old 09-03-2003, 09:06 PM
Bux
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
G
and when is this post going to be deleted
Old 09-04-2003, 12:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1951 Caterpiller D6
Originally posted by FrankW

you have been watching too much MOVIEs. Who the hell can would remember one insignificant line from a movie that sells for it's special effect. I only watched that movie once and that makes me sad and pathetic??! GREAT LOGIC
What movie?