Time for a new model

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2003, 05:06 AM
mhh

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2012 MB E63 Wagon, 2012 BMW M5, 2010 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2010 Ferrari 458
Time for a new model

Am I the only one to notice that this board is now mostly about modifying the C32. When a car is new, the posts are about the excitement of the latest thing. Once it has been out a while, people get bored and start playing with their car to maintain the interest (and nothing wrong with that). The posts here now reflect that. Wait a little longer, and the site will be all about finding cheap parts!

When I heard the about the C55, my reaction was "That's way too soon!". But now I think that MB is right to update and we are all ready for it. Much as I love my C32, I say bring on the C55. I want to hear about the new stuff again!

Do others agree?
Old 11-19-2003, 08:49 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32
No and yes. I see their reasons for doing it now. Money through lowering production costs.

imagine how m3 owners would feel it bmw went to a V8 SMG a year back. Im in the school that thinks a manufacture shouldnt toy around with its AMG line cars too much. It gives the impression that they cant do something right the first time around.

I know I wont be moving into the C55. For that price range again, id probably go Rs4. (400+ AWD hp WITH some style, compared the the boring S4)