C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Have you guys seen this C32??

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Old 02-16-2004, 09:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Canadian "taste"

Originally posted by s4iscool
Its you again.
no wonder you agree to what vomit state too "It is better to open your mouth and appear stupid than to keep it shut and be invisible."

Last edited by carl; 02-16-2004 at 09:51 PM.
Old 02-17-2004, 09:10 AM

it would have been good, if the car was black (with the black rims), but the second rims are nice
Old 02-17-2004, 10:08 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Canadian "taste"

Originally posted by carl
no wonder you agree to what vomit state too "It is better to open your mouth and appear stupid than to keep it shut and be invisible."
No youve just proven to be a dumbass time and time again. Should I open my mouth more so you know exactly how I feel about you?
Old 02-17-2004, 01:26 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Canadian "taste"

No youve just proven to be a dumbass time and time again. Should I open my mouth more so you know exactly how I feel about you?
watch your words dude, every time you just explode like that with no reason. i weren't even talkin to you (EVERYTIME), S4IsCool, lol.

This is just some kind of car fanatic forum, do we have to be like that? not to me and most of the people here, but everytime you just come in and flame it up even it has nothing to do with you. Do you really hates european so much or are you racist?

now i understand why americans like to stand up on everything, even its none of their business . tell me i'm wrong.

man, ure just like an smartass wannabe. knock it off, not everything you THINK is RIGHT. now seem like you appear to be the dumbass more, because everytime you started this dude.

stop this and wasting time

Last edited by carl; 02-17-2004 at 01:41 PM.
Old 02-17-2004, 01:45 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Canadian "taste"

watch your words dude, every time you just explode like that with no reason. i weren't even talkin to you (EVERYTIME), S4IsCool, lol.

This is just some kind of car fanatic forum, do we have to be like that? not to me and most of the people here, but everytime you just come in and flame it up even it has nothing to do with you. Do you really hates european so much or are you racist?

now i understand why americans like to stand up on everything, even its none of their business . tell me i'm wrong.

man, ure just like an smartass wannabe. knock it off, not everything you THINK is RIGHT. now seem you appear to be the dumbass more, you started this dude.
Let me get my English decoder out and decipher what you just wrote.

The only idiot here is you spouting off accusations of racism because one doesn’t like the look of a cars wheels. Get outta here idiot, aight yO!?
Old 02-17-2004, 03:57 PM

smartass wannabe

you such an loser... only loser would pick on language matters, but that shows you have nothing else to say, simpily u were wrong.

get outta here? you don't own this site cowbuoy haha
you are so funny...

accustions of racism? <-- what-da? who was speaking humiliate words like dumb@$$/idoit? i'm talking to mean people who show no respect to that cars owner only. So, that's not you, why you put your *** in here now huh? u got nothing better to do?

lastly, fxxx off! it's none of your business, but i see your patriotic toward your own country or people. it's good. but just let this post die, you are so damn annoying. please. haha
Old 02-17-2004, 04:01 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
COOL...another thread going down the drain

btw, I didn't even notice it had suede interior other than the F1 steering wheel. I was too busy looking at the F1 steering wheel...lol suede's different, but I'd stick with the aluminium trim.
Old 02-17-2004, 04:17 PM

Originally posted by FrankW
COOL...another thread going down the drain

definitely my fault...

But nice to see others speak up now.
sup Frank! now that's positive.

Last edited by carl; 02-17-2004 at 04:19 PM.
Old 02-17-2004, 05:22 PM

Re: smartass wannabe

lastly, fxxx off! it's none of your business, but i see your patriotic toward your own country or people. it's good. but just let this post die, you are so damn annoying. please. haha
Get a life up there in the tundra. If it makes you feel like you got ***** to talk to me like you do on the internet, good for you. Would you have the courage to do it to my face? Ill give you my C32 if you can.

Carl, I repeat, you are an idiot. EOC.
Old 02-17-2004, 05:28 PM

Re: Re: smartass wannabe

Get a life up there in the tundra. If it makes you feel like you got ***** to talk to me like you do on the internet, good for you. Would you have the courage to do it to my face? Ill give you my C32 if you can.

Carl, I repeat, you are an idiot. EOC.
haha, i got nothing else to say go play with your donkey then.
Old 02-17-2004, 08:23 PM

shadup. u guys are both gay.