2002 C32 For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2016, 05:26 PM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
03 E55
2002 C32 For Sale

Selling my C32 AMG Mercedes

Car was in a minor accident a day after my insurance expired. Went up a curb going around 20-25mph, it triggered the airbag sensor and the airbags deployed.

Has a CLEAN TEXAS TITLE cause of course I couldn't report it to my insurance

The things I replaced were the control arm in the front passenger side, motor mounts & the oil pan

The things that still need to be replaced is the dashboard which I have (I paid $300), splash shield to cover the oil pan which I have also, steering wheel airbag ($100-$120 on eBay), radio has no sound...I put another OEM radio in to make sure it wasn't a big problem and it worked just fine (radio on eBay is about $40) intake hose...it connects the intake to the motor ($20 part) 1 intake filter, windshield, wheel cracked so needs another one (junk yard will charge you about $90-100), seat modules need to be plugged back in (removed them to not kill the battery) I have a spare on it at the moment but it will not be included with the car.

Currently the car does not start due to a dead battery but will charge it before you check it out/decide to buy

The car was maintained excellent but shakes due to intake hose not being on there and needs a tune up to make this car run perfect again. I would fix it but have no time and already bought another car. I was think of parting it out at one point, parts itself are worth around 5-6k but that would've made 1 less C32 in the world, only 1,100 were made in 2002 which I couldn't imagine doing so. I'd rather sell it to someone who would appreciate her and know she'd be back on the road.

It ran like a straight monster before the accident and know the car will run up to 300k+ no problem..very strong motor and transmission with 180k on the miles it ran 100x better then my friends C32 with 110k on the miles

Paint is in pretty good condition for a 2002. Obviously it's not in perfect condition but a good polish and wax should make it look way better. Rims are Plasti Dipped...front passenger rim dip is starting to peel

Price? Shoot me a offer

No shipping pickup only