C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

C32 problems

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2002, 11:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG
C32 problems

Just a quick update on the problems I reported with my new C32. The drivers seat problem (no proper movement) turned out to be a failed hall sensor on the back and forward motion. Replaced and all fixed.

The pull to the right was fixed with an alignment, the installation of a 'spacer kit' and a new set of tires. Seems fine now.

The gas guage not reading full when the tank was has not been fixed - they are waiting for a sender unit.

In all the car was away for a week. The dealer loaned me a 2000 c230 and a 2000 e320 to drive during this time. I couldnt believe how different they were to the 2002 c class. Suffice to say I was very pleased to get my car back.
Old 03-30-2002, 06:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ex-C32
Neil, the only problem that I have had with my C32 is the bad fuel sending unit for the IP guage. Don't know when we might see it.

I had a C240 for a few days. It was a ride but a little down on power. The tan/beige interior has got to be one of the most prettiest at night. But like you mentioned getting back into the C32 is like another world.

Good luck!

Norm
Old 03-30-2002, 07:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C32 AMG, Volvo S80T6
I know what you mean

I have a friends 911 for a few months and after driving it for a couple of hours I was so happy to get back in my C32. Its a MY '00 black car with black convertible top, and black seats.. tiptronic. Not impressed at all. I was expecting something very different with this model but it didnt deliver what I thought. Needless to say, I was very happy to get back behind the wheel of me C32.

Sorry to hear about your problems with your car, but seems like they were all very minor issues and have been resolved. Please keep us posted if you experience any other issues.