UK EVO mag C55 review...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2004, 01:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
Originally posted by AMGsucks
Yep, I was bored at the end of my shift at work. I have a 2002 M3 with more than 15k invested in aftermarket parts strictly for performance and wouldn't trade it for any Mercedes, because IMO they are a waste of money. Not only are they a waste IMO, but the fact that they try to compete in the sport-coupe and roadster market is just rediculous. They need to stick to what they (at least claim) to be good at: making luxury sedans.

Ask the average Mercedes driver some questions about their cars, they don't know ****... trust me, I deal with it every day as part of my occupation. Ask the average BMW driver about their car, they know more about their car and the Mercedes than the avereage Mercedes driver.

Sorry to burst your bubble and sour your pride of your status symbol, but I just laugh when I see people driving their Mercs.
Whats an average BMW driver? Please explain, because I've had 2 325's and an M3 & now i have an AMG, so whats your point? I know a lot about BOTH brands, do you?

By the way you didn't burst my bubble whatsoever, i love my car & some random on a message board isn't about to change that for me.
Old 03-23-2004, 02:12 PM

clk55, 06 Cayman S, Vishnu EVO 8 stage 1 +, and X5
Yep, I was bored at the end of my shift at work. I have a 2002 M3 with more than 15k invested in aftermarket parts strictly for performance and wouldn't trade it for any Mercedes, because IMO they are a waste of money.
We can afford to waste money. You can't. Sorry, you are not in our league. Ferrari people and Porsche people can afford to waste some money. M3 plus 15K, sorry pal. I'll take the 911. It's a real sports car.
Old 03-23-2004, 02:57 PM

E46 M3
Originally posted by v8rush
We can afford to waste money. You can't. Sorry, you are not in our league. Ferrari people and Porsche people can afford to waste some money. M3 plus 15K, sorry pal. I'll take the 911. It's a real sports car.
You dumb ****, I am 22 years old and am making over 250k, I can afford to buy any Mercedes I want if I so desired, in fact I could go buy a Ferrari 360 if I wanted to but I am using my money for investments so when I am in my mid twenties I can spend the rest of my days sitting on the beach drinking Cristal with some blonde bimbos... I drive my M3 because it is a superior car to the C55 AMG (many people agree, including every car magazine I have ever read), I love the way it performs, and I work for BMW so I get a lot of things for less than most people...

Don't tell me I am not in your league you pretentious, assuming *******, you don't know who I am or what I do... if I told you half the things I do on a regular basis you wouldn't believe me anyways. It is presumtuous *******s like yourself that drive Mercedes and think they are better than everyone else because of their car, but what you don't realize is the smart people who are standing around laughing at you because you wasted your money on an overpriced hog.

A 911 is a real sports car, and so is an M3. A Mercedes is about as far from a real sports car as you are from intelligent. BTW, if you read the specs, M3's have been spanking 911s in statistics for quite some time.

Last edited by AMGsucks; 03-23-2004 at 03:00 PM.
Old 03-23-2004, 03:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
AMG
Gotta love trolls
Old 03-23-2004, 03:11 PM

You dumb ****, I am 22 years old and am making over 250k, I can afford to buy any Mercedes I want if I so desired, in fact I could go buy a Ferrari 360 if I wanted to but I am using my money for investments so when I am in my mid twenties I can spend the rest of my days sitting on the beach drinking Cristal with some blonde bimbos... I drive my M3 because it is a superior car to the C55 AMG (many people agree, including every car magazine I have ever read), I love the way it performs, and I work for BMW so I get a lot of things for less than most people...

Don't tell me I am not in your league you pretentious, assuming *******, you don't know who I am or what I do... if I told you half the things I do on a regular basis you wouldn't believe me anyways. It is presumtuous *******s like yourself that drive Mercedes and think they are better than everyone else because of their car, but what you don't realize is the smart people who are standing around laughing at you because you wasted your money on an overpriced hog.

A 911 is a real sports car, and so is an M3. A Mercedes is about as far from a real sports car as you are from intelligent. BTW, if you read the specs, M3's have been spanking 911s in statistics for quite some time.
LOL. You really are dumb. Go back to school. Your grammar and spelling sucks. Hehe, $250K is nothing.
Old 03-23-2004, 03:12 PM

maybe the people who buy MB over BMW, do so because they like the way the MB looks over the BMW. People like to spend money on materials that can show off their wealth. why purchase a large house when all you need is one room.
Do you criticize individuals who dont purchase supermarket brand products (i.e. ralphs cereal, cheese) and instead purchase name brand? you must be lauging at them for spending an extra $2.
there is such a thing called brand loyalty. i myself enjoy driving both BMW and MB, but i would rather drive a MB, because to be honest, it looks better inside and out. the customer service is better, etc (this is all IMO, so dont flame me for my opinion).
im glad you think that BMW is way better than MB, and i hope you do end up on a beach with blonde bimbos. but seriously, what the hell are you doing on this forum?
Old 03-23-2004, 03:26 PM
MBWorld Founder

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
2020 GT R Pro, 2019 GT3 RS, 2018 GT3 Touring
***********WARNING*************

People are entitled to state their opinions here on the relevant subject matter. However, please do so in a productive manner. Insults, personal attacks and vulgar language will NOT be tolerated.

Old 03-23-2004, 03:30 PM

2004 Mercedes G500 Black
Alright, you guys are way overboard! $250K is nothing?!! Damn, i am in the wrong field! AMGsucks...you work for BMW...are you a car salesman?! Must be one rich car salesman!

You guys are hilarious...i guess over the internet, you can be whatever you want and make as much as your heart desires!

Sorry, but, FOR ANYONE, $250K is a significant amount of cash. I hate it when people talk crap about how much they make...99.9999999% of the time, they are full of it.
Old 03-23-2004, 03:36 PM

Originally posted by Thai
Alright, you guys are way overboard! $250K is nothing?!! Damn, i am in the wrong field! AMGsucks...you work for BMW...are you a car salesman?! Must be one rich car salesman!

You guys are hilarious...i guess over the internet, you can be whatever you want and make as much as your heart desires!

Sorry, but, FOR ANYONE, $250K is a significant amount of cash. I hate it when people talk crap about how much they make...99.9999999% of the time, they are full of it.

Of course $250K is something. I was just pissing him off. LOL. He was the same guy at the Audi S4 B6 forum bashing the S4 V8. And yes, he is a car salesman.
Old 03-23-2004, 03:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
AMG
Originally posted by Thai

Ha Ha.....I have a gazillion-million-badgillion dollars

I drive a CLK-GTR What is the comparable BMW?
Old 03-23-2004, 03:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
hmmmmm, lets see. So far you've:

1. Made a reference to ***** size & cars
2. Associated a car with your status in life
3. posted your "income" for people you dont even know on a public website
4. continuously defended BMW & the purchase of your car by demeaning other peoples cars.

What are you trying to accomplish? Is it to thoroughly convince us that you are indeed a totally insecure a$$hole.
Old 03-23-2004, 04:21 PM

996 Turbo
Regardless of weather or not they handle well?? You show me a Mercedes that handles well and I will show you a pink elephant. There is a reason that EVERY magazine you read always pics BMW or Audi over Mercedes when it comes to performance... the fact is that Mercedes got bought out by American's, and their quality is **** yet they still overcharge for their product.

I want my pink elephant sucker.

BMW wins their reputation through whoring of magazine ads, MB does not stoop to that level.
Old 03-23-2004, 04:25 PM

Originally posted by FInality

I want my pink elephant sucker.

BMW wins their reputation through whoring of magazine ads, MB does not stoop to that level.

Very true. I told you, he's a car salesman trolling in MB and AUDI forums.
Old 03-23-2004, 04:34 PM

E46 M3
Originally posted by v8rush
LOL. You really are dumb. Go back to school. Your grammar and spelling sucks. Hehe, $250K is nothing.
aww yes, the famous grammar bashing in the forum. Does it really matter what grammar and spelling I use when I am typing a few hundred words per minute?? Is this the S.A.T. test; am I writing a thesis?

My point was that you stated that I was not on your level of income, and for that you are a moron because you have no idea how much money I have. I could be a bum or I could have won the lottery... how would you know? You assume because I chose to buy an M3 over a Mercedes that I don't have the means to buy a Mercedes? I am perferctly satisfied with my level of income for my age.

The bottom line is I think your car is gay, and you are a moron for purchasing it (you probably paid over sticker too). I am entitled to my opinion, just like you are entitled to be an assuming idiot. I have the right to waste time when I have nothing better to do to let you know that I think you are stupid because it entertains me to hear your response. Your response clearly makes you look like one of those people who live month to month and drive a Mercedes so women will think you have money (maybe then you might get some ***, or at least drive up to a nightclub with some hot girls so everyone you don't know thinks you are getting *** from them). The later, most likely, defines your characteristics to a T, and on that note I will laugh and raise my middle finger toward you pal.

Cheers!
Old 03-23-2004, 04:51 PM

aww yes, the famous grammar bashing in the forum. Does it really matter what grammar and spelling I use when I am typing a few hundred words per minute?? Is this the S.A.T. test; am I writing a thesis?

My point was that you stated that I was not on your level of income, and for that you are a moron because you have no idea how much money I have. I could be a bum or I could have won the lottery... how would you know? You assume because I chose to buy an M3 over a Mercedes that I don't have the means to buy a Mercedes? I am perferctly satisfied with my level of income for my age.

The bottom line is I think your car is gay, and you are a moron for purchasing it (you probably paid over sticker too). I am entitled to my opinion, just like you are entitled to be an assuming idiot. I have the right to waste time when I have nothing better to do to let you know that I think you are stupid because it entertains me to hear your response. Your response clearly makes you look like one of those people who live month to month and drive a Mercedes so women will think you have money (maybe then you might get some ***, or at least drive up to a nightclub with some hot girls so everyone you don't know thinks you are getting *** from them). The later, most likely, defines your characteristics to a T, and on that note I will laugh and raise my middle finger toward you pal.

Cheers!

What took you so long to reply? Are you too busy selling cars. Go back to work because you may not hit your $250K income for this year. Life is tough working on commissions.