Helphelphelphelp!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2004, 12:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Hey...some help maybe

I dont want to get involved in this fight but...

Brabus does have a 400 buck fender modification for its 19 inch wheel kit. They roll the front fenders and grind away that lip in the rear to make it fit properly. I had some rubbing issues with my car but once the lip was fully ground down in the back, there was never again was there any sign of the tire hitting the body.

The W203 has an extremely small lip up front so unless the rubbing is very slight. Do not crack the paint...it can be done without any cracking but it takes the work of a skilled person not some monkey at a wheel shop. Brabus could tell you where to go. Ask MB of Portland where to go for they do a great deal of work with Brabus there in Oregon.

This can work but it sounds like the off-sets are a bit off IMHO.

There is a difference with tuners. Some do it for show and have a car that rubs grinds and only looks good. Then there are those that look nice but can still be driven at full-bore (tried and tested) and not have a rubbing problem. Harris, RENNtech, and Brabus all fall into the second classification and any of them could fix this issue given the correct parts.

Best of luck!
Old 04-27-2004, 03:40 AM
I1 ULOOZ

Re: Hey...some help maybe

Originally posted by CynCarvin32
I dont want to get involved in this fight but...

Brabus does have a 400 buck fender modification for its 19 inch wheel kit.

Best of luck!
Thanks to all of you guys for all your help. After reading all your replys I have learned that in order to have the car drive and feel like its suppose to I need to get rid of the wheels because obvioulsy they were not ment for the c32. I guess I will just have to purchase a new set of wheels.

Onces again Thank you, -Edward-
Old 04-27-2004, 04:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Good Choice....

I does hurt to be taken advantage of but its something you don only once!

I know a fair bit about wheels for the C32 so shoot me any questions you might have. I would never tell you to but wheels that would not fit.

But better yet, talk to Harris for he most likely is one of the most knowledgeable people when it comes to wheels for a C32. He has great prices too.

Best of luck. Most of us would not lead you astray!

Keep us posted

Brabus wheels do look great but the also are not light. But if you are not an agressive type a set of Brabus wheels would suite you well. They are wonderful looking and fit the car extremely well.
Old 04-27-2004, 04:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32
time for HREs!!
Old 04-27-2004, 05:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E320
Originally posted by SiLvaC32
time for HREs!!
Old 04-27-2004, 12:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheeled car.
Re: Good Choice....

lol "I took advantage of him."

stupid!
Old 04-28-2004, 12:24 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
How about some slightly used RENNtech Monolites that are C32 specific in 18x8.5 ET32 front, 18x9.5 ET36 rear with 235 40, 265 35 T1-S's? Make an offer.
Old 04-28-2004, 01:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W211 E55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Past 996GT3,ZCPM3,Brabus C32,ML 500
The lesson is, If your drive a C32 get real wheels.
Don't get cheap and end up doing a used replica web purchase.
Wheels are very important, not just for looks, but for safty, tire wear, abuse to your suspension.
To many things can go wrong.
Doc you are a clown,lol
Old 04-28-2004, 01:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally posted by Vader13

Doc you are a clown,lol

HAHAHAHAH
Old 04-28-2004, 01:38 AM
I1 ULOOZ

Re: Good Choice....

Best of luck. Most of us would not lead you astray!

Unfortunatly not all people are honest in this world. But thanks for your offer to help I will keep you in mind if I have any questions.

Hey Silva, I am thinking of getting hre 546r and I was thinking of custom painting the inside my body color w/a polished lip, what are your thoughts on that? The only negative factor of the HRE's for me is that I have to wait 4-6 weeks and I dont really want to.
Also, my local shop is gave me a qoute for $5200 is that a good price?

smg32, Thanks for letting me know, I think the look I am going for is 19"
Old 04-28-2004, 01:40 AM
I1 ULOOZ

Originally posted by The Doctor
HAHAHAHAH
why dont you just shut up already, we all know you are happy that you ripped me off! MAN!!!!!!
Old 04-28-2004, 01:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Ed, you are getting HREs quotes without me?
Old 04-28-2004, 01:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally posted by I1 ULOOZ
why dont you just shut up already, we all know you are happy that you ripped me off! MAN!!!!!!
lol you're such a clown. Will you ever stop with the bull****? Get the **** outta here, you have less credibility than me around these parts.

You put them rims on your car and they work. The only reason they don't is because

a) You got some getto *** spacers you tried to shave and rig yourself up front, thus causing tremors and shaking.
b) Your car it too low and rubs in the back

Nig stop lying.

Don't be lying like on ebay: "PRODUCT NOT IN OPPERATABLE CONDITION!! DAMGED IN NUMEROUS WAYS."

Lying *** clown. Silva, LorinserCClass, they see my **** all the time, they know it was always show worthy, don't be a lying mexican.

clown.
Old 04-28-2004, 01:43 AM
I1 ULOOZ

Originally posted by Harris
Ed, you are getting HREs quotes without me?
I just went to the local shop, why is that to much? what can you do for me?
Old 04-28-2004, 01:51 AM
I1 ULOOZ

You put them rims on your car and they work. The only reason they don't is because

a) You got some getto *** spacers you tried to shave and rig yourself up front, thus causing tremors and shaking.
b) Your car it too low and rubs in the back

Nig stop lying.

"PRODUCT NOT IN OPPERATABLE CONDITION!! DAMGED IN NUMEROUS WAYS."

clown.
H&R is ghetto? so what spacers should I use??? obviously no one knows except you, so what should i buy???????

to low?- I am not even gonna get into that again just read above.

"PRODUCT NOT IN OPPERATABLE CONDITION!! DAMGED IN NUMEROUS WAYS." 100% TRUTH

"less credibility than me around these parts."

Ya I can tell! "stop lying nig" "lying mexican"
Old 04-28-2004, 01:52 AM
I1 ULOOZ

You put them rims on your car and they work.

clown.
oh ya , that would explain why its in the garage huh?
Old 04-28-2004, 01:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Re: Helphelphelphelp!!!

oh ya , that would explain why its in the garage huh?

Steering wheel shakes very badly when going in an access of 45 miles. ( most likely due to the customizing of the spacers, lol)

Third problem- Wheels/tires rubb when cornering.

Well that is my story
Hey clown, I'm tired of your ****.

Obviously the damn wheels work, because they were on your car and you drove with it. You acknowledged that it was your ghetto work that made that **** shake. We all know that.

Second, the **** rubs. Well no **** it rubs, a lowered car with big wheels will do that. Ask anyone with a lowered ride and off the shelf rims what happens when they corner?

Clown.

The wheels work, it's just you who don't know how to make it work properly.
Old 04-28-2004, 01:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32
i've seen doc's car... it has always been nice and clean its a showcar, so it has to! i don't know why you didn't make sure that his rim is going to fit before you buy it. because, he has an E-class, you have a C-class... obviously the offset for both cars are different.

well... im sorrie that this didn't work out well, DOC! u should of known that it didn't fit either, but... wha would you expect from DOC. HAHAHAH
Old 04-28-2004, 02:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally posted by SiLvaC32

DOC! u should of known that it didn't fit either, but... wha would you expect from DOC. HAHAHAH
LOL Jerry being all nice and **** cuz he don't wanna make a n00b sadder lol :P
Old 04-28-2004, 02:43 AM
I1 ULOOZ

Re: Re: Helphelphelphelp!!!

Obviously the damn wheels work, because they were on your car and you drove with it. You acknowledged that it was your ghetto work that made that **** shake. We all know that.

Second, the **** rubs. Well no **** it rubs, a lowered car with big wheels will do that. Ask anyone with a lowered ride and off the shelf rims what happens when they corner?

Clown.

The wheels work, it's just you who don't know how to make it work properly.

THE 12MM SPACERS DIDNT FIT WHEN I GOT THEM, THEY ARE MADE BY H&R A WELL KNOWN SUSPENTION COMAPANY! IF YOU DONT BELEIVE ME YOU CAN GO TO THERE WEB SITE OR ASK ANYONE! I DONT DRIVE THE CAR, I WENT ON A LITTLE TEST DRIVE AND REALIZED THAT IT IS TO DANGEROUS TO DRIVE WITH THE STEARING WHEEL SHAKING LIKE ELIVIS SOMETHING WAS BOUND TO BRAKE! WHEN THEY CAME FROM THE FACTORY THEY DIDNT EVEN FIT.

ONLY ONE OF THE SIDES RUB, AND I DIDNT BLAME YOU FOR THAT INFACT I DIDNT EVEN SAY ANYTHING TO YOU ABOUT THAT.

THE ONLY THINGS THAT YOU WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR WAS TO DELIVER ME THE WHEELS IN THE CONDITION YOU PROMISED ME AND OFCOARSE IN OPPERATABLE CONDITION BECAUSE I TOLD YOU WHAT I WAS PLANNING TO DO WITH THE WHEELS AND YOU TOLD ME THEY WOULD FIT.
1.THE "B" CENTER CAP WAS MESSED UP.
2. ONE OF THE WHEELS WAS CURBED.
3. SCRATCHES ON THE WHEELS.

PLUS WHEELS VERY DIRTY, AND A WEEK LATE!

I TOOK PICTURES OF THE DAMAGES THE SAME DAY I RECIEVED THE WHEELS AND EMAILED THEM TO YOU RIGHT AWAY. THAN REALIZED THAT THEY DONT FIT SO I CALLED YOU AND YOU KEPT ASSURING ME THAT THEY WOULD FIT. AFTER THE SHOP WENT THRU MANY OPTIOINS WE REALIZED THAT THE WHEELS WOULD JUST NOT FIT PROPERLY.

"i've seen doc's car... it has always been nice and clean its a showcar, so it has to! i don't know why you didn't make sure that his rim is going to fit before you buy it. because, he has an E-class, you have a C-class... obviously the offset for both cars are different. "

That is exactly why that was my first concern and "doc" new of this and told me they will fit. He knew that I was planning on installing them on my 03 c32.

""i've seen doc's car... it has always been nice and clean its a showcar, so it has to!" Ya maybe at the show, but he addmited him self that he hadnt drove the car for a while and his sister/or mom or something drove his car and might of messed up the wheels!

Last edited by I1 ULOOZ; 04-28-2004 at 02:47 AM.
Old 04-28-2004, 03:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
For real, my boy is sitting here with me, and he says.. learn to spell please.. he's getting a headache trying to read your posts. And he's in the 5th grade!

What amazes me, is that you went for my wheels, when you're talkinga bout getting HRE's and all that. That's kinda...how you say, day and night.

You sure you don't have a C320 and pop the 0 off and added AMG on the side?

If you wanna ball, ball all the way. If you get HRE and you get trouble, you have the right to b!tch, but dude, simple fact, regardless if you believe I was out there to screw you or not, is you got replica rims. Used ones at that. So, don't talk to me like I'm HRE and I sold you $6,000 rims. You got a good deal, you got kick *** wheels, they don't fit, ok, well ****, sell em.

And seriously dude, I don't know what scratches you're talking about, but they are used rims, they will get scratches if you look at them under a microscope. Once again, I ain't HRE, you don't be looking at used replica rims like they're worth 1/2 my car.

Finally, regarding that curb rash, I have no idea about it. could've been me, my sister, or you who did it. I don't know. If I had known, I would've disclose that to you.

For being dirty and late to you, I apologized, I ain't giving you the run around like you and your "Customized" spacers (one day they're custom, one day they're not).

Oh and a messed up B cap? Dude you are straight up tripping, I never seen that. Make sure it's not one of the replica B's I got from autorice.com.

And for all your onlookers, you may think I'm harsh for treating him like such a clown, but I think he deserves it.

examples:

"I dont think that 1300 for used replica wheels is cheap and as a matter effect its not. I cheked with moven and they sell the same "bran new" wheels for around 1100!!"

The only moven dealer is TWS. Homie is lying again. And to make matters worse, he knew I was selling him rims that were used and more expensive than new.

"Some issues are so major for instance the film comming off the rim"

I replied to him: The lip has a film coming off? Impossible. Why? Because there's nothing on it. It's the bare metal. Polishing the lip means stripping the clear coat film to expose the bare metal and allow polishing it to a high shine. You have to polish it with a good metal polish to make it shine.

His reply: "I am not a wheel expert so I cant tell you exactly what is going on with the "polished part" but it looks to me like the "film" or what ever is coming off. Now maybe this will come of with a good polish, but thats money again that I have to spend to make them look like they were suppose to look already."

Holmes. Metal polish is $5. A big "baller" like you can afford it.

So faced with this constant "clowneries," I can only do one thing but to clown back a clown.

Last edited by The Doctor; 04-28-2004 at 03:49 AM.
Old 04-28-2004, 03:57 AM
Bux
MBWorld Fanatic!

G
ok both sides have been presented enough.
Old 04-28-2004, 04:28 AM

Before buying wheels, always check with Mercedes-Benz, or a local tire professional if the wheels are a perfect fit, meaning without spacers.

Some wheel applications require spacers, for instances porsche cars.

I have bought wheels that I thought would fit my car even though I knew tirerack said they wouldnt because I got a smoking deal. I spent about 500 dollars on spacers and bolts trying to get them to fit. Yeah, they fit now, but its always better to have a wheel sitting flush on the hub so that you dont get any play.

Basically, if you really like the wheels, you should go down to a professional, that makes custom wheels, and have them make the correct spacers for your car, so that everything fits correctly. Or you could just sell them again, and start off from scratch.

Rule 1, know what you are buying.

Rule 2, know how it fits, and if it fits.

Rule 3, try it on for size.

Best of luck to everyone.
Old 04-28-2004, 09:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
Old 04-28-2004, 11:41 AM
I1 ULOOZ

Im done with you man, I guess youll never see anything wrong with what you did! You are just trying to justify your self by evey possible way.

Good luck to you

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.