C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

My Iforged Wheels Were Built Wrong?!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2004, 03:14 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Damn right you'll confuse nu-B'z. From what I'm seeing here, it looks like all that happened was a mix up of offsets? theres no way to just exchange those wheels, intsead of trying to sell them to someone who owns an E-class? I've heard a lot of good stuff about TWS, they should be cool right?
Old 05-06-2004, 04:39 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 330Ci
looks like TWS screwed up and they are trying to blame iforged for it. isn't it so obvious?

imho.. if they are custom wheels, i wouldn't want to use hub-centric rims.. there is a reason why they are called "custom wheels" and not cookie cutter wheels.. if i were you, someone somewhere is getting hell for it. anyways, good luck bro.. sorry to hear about this. Your wheels are supposed to be custom made and you paid a premium for it.. don't settle for anything less or compromise.
Iforged doesn't use hub-centric rings, they are custom made and you will not need any other modifications in order for it to fit perfectly

is this the company?
like Jerry said, Intro customs are the OE manufacturer for a lot of custom rims companies, such as Iforged and DTM Kreuz

I didn't even know iForged existed till a month after i got my HREs.. but even then, as **** and impatient i am, i am glad i stuck with HREs.. peter from wheelexperts.com was a great help.. he adjusted teh specs according to the drop.. the wheels came in, despite a minor inconvenience of pre-mature packing (the seal in the 3 pc. had a hole) the wheels fits perfect, no need for a hub-centric ring or spacers.. no space for play.. just what you expect when paying a premium for such wheels.
Iforged rims come PROFESSIONALY packed, i have been shipping the rims back and forth without any problems using the rim box Iforged supplies me with. wheels fit perfect on mine too. In fact, I have the first e46 coupe that is running x10 in the back without any rubbing.

just what I expect when i pay a premium for my iforged wheels

by the way, there are a lot of horry stories about HREs too..you might want to search around

Jesse