C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

FS - For Sale 2003 C32 AMG - Needs New Motor or Rebuild - $1,800

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2017, 08:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 Desert Silver C32
Unhappy FS - For Sale 2003 C32 AMG - Needs New Motor or Rebuild - $1,800

Rear Contis have less than 500 miles on them.

It has the front pop-up headlight washer.

Bi-xenon lights.

I keep it covered up in my driveway.

My C32 bit the dust a few months back and have had it parked since then. I had just bought brand new rear tires (<500 miles), replaced the supercharger water pump, alternator, serpentine, rebuilt the power steering pump, rebuilt the fuel pump and I did this all within a 2 month period prior to it blowing it's timing chain, which, per a mechanic, said that it broke through the timing chain cover and oil everywhere. He said I would pretty much I need a new motor or rebuild this one. It's not worth it to me and I don't have time to do this anymore. I also don't have the time to part it out I don't want a canibalized car sitting in my driveway in pieces. The car lasted me 249,000+ miles. Body is in pretty good shape other than some minor scratches. Super charger, tranny, tires, rims and other parts have to be worth something. I'm in North Orange County, California right on the border of Los Angeles County. Since someone who has the time could part it out and make some money, I was thinking of selling it for $1,800 or best offer. Let me know. Thanks.
Old 02-17-2018, 12:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 170 Likes on 118 Posts
E63 SL55 996TT C5Z06
Originally Posted by c32suarez

Rear Contis have less than 500 miles on them.

It has the front pop-up headlight washer.

Bi-xenon lights.

I keep it covered up in my driveway.

My C32 bit the dust a few months back and have had it parked since then. I had just bought brand new rear tires (<500 miles), replaced the supercharger water pump, alternator, serpentine, rebuilt the power steering pump, rebuilt the fuel pump and I did this all within a 2 month period prior to it blowing it's timing chain, which, per a mechanic, said that it broke through the timing chain cover and oil everywhere. He said I would pretty much I need a new motor or rebuild this one. It's not worth it to me and I don't have time to do this anymore. I also don't have the time to part it out I don't want a canibalized car sitting in my driveway in pieces. The car lasted me 249,000+ miles. Body is in pretty good shape other than some minor scratches. Super charger, tranny, tires, rims and other parts have to be worth something. I'm in North Orange County, California right on the border of Los Angeles County. Since someone who has the time could part it out and make some money, I was thinking of selling it for $1,800 or best offer. Let me know. Thanks.

Do you still have the car up for sale? is the motor dead or running?